Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2018, 02:37 PM
you are my world

I see people laughing about how Erica Durance wore a sort with flying before Tom Welling did.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Accurate.
cry pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:19 AM
you are my world

They did share a great scene in Pariah. An episode we will re-watch today. For me it was a great scene since Lois stopped Clark from killing another man.

Old 06-22-2018, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's the episode where Chloe sees Clark in action, right? And his secret revealed.
Old 06-22-2018, 01:12 PM
you are my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
That's the episode where Chloe sees Clark in action, right? And his secret revealed.
Correct. That episode sure had a lot going on.

Old 06-23-2018, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I forgot Lois stopped Clark from killing Tim until I saw Tim and the memories came back.
Old 06-23-2018, 01:26 PM
you are my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I forgot Lois stopped Clark from killing Tim until I saw Tim and the memories came back.
Of course I remembered since I felt it was one of their biggest moments from season 4. lol

Old 06-29-2018, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

Patience is a virtue.

And that’s more than true for fans who waited for them to finally get to season 9 with Clois.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending
scififan2009 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 08:17 PM
you are my world

^ I agree! It was painful especially if you were watching live! It seemed like by a certain point that they weren't going to go that direction.

I felt season 6 probably finally would risk it and than yet again it got dropped.

Old 06-29-2018, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Those were not fun days. S8 didn’t make things any better. They were at the DP. But Erica still only appeared for 13 episodes. *sigh*

Of course, then the S9 trailer at comic con came and we finally got some hope restored.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
Old 06-29-2018, 08:25 PM
you are my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Those were not fun days. S8 didn’t make things any better. They were at the DP. But Erica still only appeared for 13 episodes. *sigh*

Of course, then the S9 trailer at comic con came and we finally got some hope restored.
I know, that 13 episode limit was way too annoying. URG!
Sad thing with season 8 was that it started so perfect and than after Bride episode, everything went downhill and than when 8x15 hit, it got better but season 9 was the huge turning point.

I remember the excitement for that. I remember watching the bad quality trailer SDCC videos online of it. lol

Old 06-29-2018, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, the threads at DI were blowing up with excitement.
Old 06-29-2018, 08:30 PM
you are my world

Quote:
Yeah, the threads at DI were blowing up with excitement.
I actually totally forgot if I was posting a lot during the hiatus... although during the episodes I was. lol

Is season 9 your favorite for Clois on SV or Season 10?

Old 06-29-2018, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Hard to say. I feel like S10 had a lot of great moments. But S9 had the better arc with Zod and the Kandorians.
Old 06-29-2018, 08:37 PM
you are my world

Quote:
Hard to say. I feel like S10 had a lot of great moments. But S9 had the better arc with Zod and the Kandorians.
Definitely. I think season 9 is my favorite. I really loved season 8 if I can remove those terrible episodes. Season 10 was perfect to show how they are meant to be.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top