Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2017, 05:06 AM
Communications Team

It's so sad they both had to lose someone that way
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I know, and both happened in such a tragic way which seem could've been preventable in a way.

eternal◘fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 03:03 AM
New Fan

I love Clois, but Lois and Clark do so much growing and self-reflection in S7 that it's my fave season for them.
tormund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tormund (View Post)
I love Clois, but Lois and Clark do so much growing and self-reflection in S7 that it's my fave season for them.
Wow that's a shocker. They barely shared scenes in Season 7.

Season 7 is easily my least favorite for them... well actually Season 5 than Season 7. lol

Old 05-16-2017, 07:36 PM
Moderator Support Team
I Want to Believe

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

I can understand that, I'm more season 8 on for them personally. I was always a Clois fan but for the show Smallville I love their relationship interactions from 8 onward. Though I can see some beginning in season 7 even though it wasn't much it was still more than early seasons imo.

The X-Files celebrating 200.000♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
~MelBelle~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 04:21 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Wow that's a shocker. They barely shared scenes in Season 7.

Season 7 is easily my least favorite for them... well actually Season 5 than Season 7. lol
I loved how their separate arcs converged with Oliver, Dinah, Lex and Lana in that season long arc of revenge. It's so intricate just on its own. Lois and Clark don't really come close at all in these stories despite them all connecting, but I find it fascinating that they come together as support. Starting from the very beginning when he saves her and Chloe from the cave in, to Clark hugging her post-Grant dead post-Oliver return, and later when Lois gives him the application and then finds him watching the Lana vid. Then there's Apocalypse. Lois instantly likes Clark and isn't fazed at all that he has super powers. Contrast that to the emotional mayhem of literally every other couple, they go through some fascinating changes in S7.
tormund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
I can understand that, I'm more season 8 on for them personally. I was always a Clois fan but for the show Smallville I love their relationship interactions from 8 onward. Though I can see some beginning in season 7 even though it wasn't much it was still more than early seasons imo.
Yup, Season 8-10 was mainly build for Clois which is why.
And yes, Chloe had that connection right from their first meeting on the field in Season 4... even if Season 8 is when it gets better, Finally!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tormund (View Post)
I loved how their separate arcs converged with Oliver, Dinah, Lex and Lana in that season long arc of revenge. It's so intricate just on its own. Lois and Clark don't really come close at all in these stories despite them all connecting, but I find it fascinating that they come together as support. Starting from the very beginning when he saves her and Chloe from the cave in, to Clark hugging her post-Grant dead post-Oliver return, and later when Lois gives him the application and then finds him watching the Lana vid. Then there's Apocalypse. Lois instantly likes Clark and isn't fazed at all that he has super powers. Contrast that to the emotional mayhem of literally every other couple, they go through some fascinating changes in S7.
I didn't like Clark's arc at all. Felt it was the worst of Clark to be quite honest. I felt the writers were out of ideas of what to do with Clark during Season 7.
And Lois storyline also wasn't much with me.

Feels like the Grant/Julian storyline was sort of pointless in the longrun.

I do agree with you with everything else though. That I loved how they seem to have gotten closer in Season 7, with Lois feeling sad about Clark leaving town. The hug after Oliver leaves town again while Lois says she can't face another heartbreak down the road. And of course the season ending with Lois hudding Clark during that sad Lana goodbye video.

Apocalypse was Clois heaven when it first aired.
It's the episode that sort of got me officially watching the show again since I was sleepwatching my way through the season before that...

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top