Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2018, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Both memorable scenes! Iconic. I was singing I love rock n' roll for days after watching the episode for the first time. lol
Old 06-23-2018, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Haha. It's a good song. lol Also a great song to sing in karaoke.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
Old 07-10-2018, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, and one I can actually sing ok. lol It's not a song with a lot of range or high notes.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Yes, and one I can actually sing ok. lol It's not a song with a lot of range or high notes.
So you might do good at a karaoke bar. lol

Old 07-12-2018, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't say I can sing ok. Just that song I can sing ok. LOL
Old 07-19-2018, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I didn't say I can sing ok. Just that song I can sing ok. LOL
That's still pretty okay singing though. Some people can't sing one. lol

Old 10-07-2018, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

They are fun to watch on-screen. We should watch a Chloe/Lois episode this Friday.
Old 10-08-2018, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Exposed is one of the first episodes that come to mind. lol

Old 10-08-2018, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

Chlo-lo classic that episode.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending
Old 10-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah, season 5. I didn't remember by the title, but googled and saw some clips. I know what episode now, lol.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

]Oh it's almost new thread time.

Old 10-12-2018, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do we want to make a new thread before the watch? Haha!
Old 10-12-2018, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Let's finish this thread up first and than start the watch right when I start the new thread.

Old 10-12-2018, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds like a plan! Go for it.
Old 10-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

New Thread

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top