Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2007, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Smallville 6x17 "Combat" Episode Discussion

The CW has released the description of the 17th episode of "Smallville". Titled "Combat", this episode is scheduled to air on Thursday, March 22nd at 8pm

"Clark (Tom Welling) and Chloe (Allison Mack) discover Titan (guest star Kane), a Zoner, is the star of a secret fight club whose bloody battles to the death are broadcast on the internet. Lois (Erica Durance) smells a story and decides to investigate on her own but is captured and forced to participate in the fights with Athena (guest star Ashley) as her first opponent. Clark reveals his powers so he can fight Titan but is stunned when he is thrown in the ring with Lois instead."

Written by Turi Meyer and Al Septien.

Directed by James Marshall.

Meanwhile, TV Guide has also released the following description for the same episode...

A Zoner called Titan (Kane) turns up in a secret fight club that broadcasts its battles on the Internet. When Lois investigates, she's kidnapped and forced to participate, and Clark's attempt to save her sparks a surprising turnaround. Athena: Ashley.

Remember, no discussing the director's previews and promo pics, under the new spoilers rules.

Needless to say, that after the disappointment of last week, I'm looking forward to an episode free of CLANA and needless angst and also Erica Durance is back to lighten up this "drama"

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
When Lois investigates, she's kidnapped and forced to participate, and Clark's attempt to save her sparks a surprising turnaround
WOOT WOOT CLOIS HE'S SAVING HER WOOT! Heh can you tell i'm excited about this eppie? Just a tad!

BiCaRdiBrEeZa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Well, it's not just the return of Lois/Erica to the show, but hopefully an escape from last episode's events...even for a little bit will be very helpful to us all.

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Lemme guess the network wants to cross-promote WWE on Friday?

Still. Always good to see Lois. Particularly since Erica is always a good sport when it comes to accepting whatever outrageous circumstance they want to throw her character into.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Cross promote? Never...I mean you've got your Old Spice, Ford Fusion and those new contacts yet?

I'd rather see Lois fighting in a cage instead of having them force feed us more Clana filled with angst.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:11 AM
Master Fan

AND wait till you see what she's wearing. It's hot.

Old 03-22-2007, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Can't wait for tonight's episode. And yeah, Thank God it will be CLANA free. Those two...I thought Al & Miles said "Clana was dead" and yet, not so much.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

tonight's episode will be great! can't wait!
Sark and Draco Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

Finally an episode with Lois in it! Can't wait!
eiluvial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome back Lois!
I missed you.

Hm, surprising turnaround? Sounds interesting.

And seriously, after last week this episode could suck and it's still gonna be great.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

WOOT WOOT it's on tonight for you Americans right right? I want ALL the details people! Everything!

Old 03-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

I think it already aired.
I'm waiting for first reactions too.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

Heh i'm waiting for reactions and avies hehe

Old 03-22-2007, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I give this episode a 10.

This one was sweet!!!!!!!!

It's cool that Clark is staying in touch with his Justice buddies and how they are giving him tips to help out his mess.

Definately got the right guy to play Titan. Man he looked evil. The Titan vs. Clark battle rocked!!!! Especially b/c Clark bleed since he didn't have the power of the sun.

Way to go Lois for kicking Athena's butt. Loved how she brought up the blue and white stripes from her strip club invesigation. Nice for them to bring that back.

I like Lex. Although I do feel bad for Lana. She just ends up with the wrong guys. Clark lied to her and Lex is doing the exact same thing.

Wahoo, the "Man of Steel" has finally come and is staying put. It was awesome for that ring master to give Clark the name "Man of Steel". While it was a little Spider-man for me, it definately worked!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

i'm actually very unsatisfied with the episode. Lois did manage to make me smile while she was on, but when we go to scenes without her, i'm just left frowning. i dunno, kinda hard to explain. give me time to gather my thoughts.
Sark and Draco Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread