Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2014, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Do you prefer Tess with Clark Luthor or Clark Kent?
Old 03-27-2014, 02:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jette_ (View Post)
Do you prefer Tess with Clark Luthor or Clark Kent?
Honestly, both. It's a an actor thing I guess... It's funny because I happen to like
Clark with Lois. But there's is something soooo sexy about Cless, I can't put my finger on it

I like the TW and CF vibe. It just works.
MissDreavus33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Yes, I feel the same way. Altho besides the actors' chemistry, both constellations have interesting aspects, imo.

I like that with Clark Luthor, Tess for once isn't the one in control. He's the one sneaking up on her, telling here where to go and what to do. In his presents she becomes visibly vulnerable. On the one hand that's terrible and most of the time uncomfortable to watch but on the other hand seeing her like that makes her seem a lot more human. So, I just really like that pairing for the inside that it gives us into Tess' character.

With Clark Kent and Tess it's the opposite. She's the one in control. She's his boss. She knows his secret and is a constant threat because she's hard to trust. She's always the one who sneaks up on him, invades his personal space and tries to convince him that she knows best what he should do/fight for. But most of the time she's very misguided. Yet, Clark starts to trust her and to give her chances and in the end he manages to make her a better person. So, I love Clark/Tess because of what their arc symbolizes in the evolution of Clark's character. It's like an embodiment of everything that Superman stands for.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Imo Cless worked best when both were from the same Earth. What was cool about their dynamic was that it could work in so many different ways. I liked Cless in season 8 when she was the boss and he was the employee (I'm probably revealing my own fetishes there ), but I also liked it in season 10 when she seeked redemption and he was the one that believed in her. So I'd say I prefered Tess with Clark Kent. Not that her pairing with Clark Luthor wasn't fun (it did give us THAT kiss ).

At the same time, lets not neglect the AU Cless pairing. While we never saw it on screen, we had a few hints about how hot and kinky it was: Barn sex, riding whips, "I like making you wait" and a Cruel Intentions vibe among them. Come to think about it, that's probably my favorite Cless pairing.
costas22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 07:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by costas22 (View Post)
At the same time, lets not neglect the AU Cless pairing. While we never saw it on screen, we had a few hints about how hot and kinky it was: Barn sex, riding whips, "I like making you wait" and a Cruel Intentions vibe among them. Come to think about it, that's probably my favorite Cless pairing.
^I'm with you on this.
Plus although we never saw au!cless interact, imo I think they balance each other very well. I think we only saw CL as the-dominant-evil-one in our world cuz our Tess and Lois let him be.
but ... we know that Lionel kick tess out of their family house and Tess had all her stuff on the barn ...probably under CL protection I think CL needs his!tess more thn he thinks to balance him! Like our Clark to our Tess.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

I'm not sure about that. You guys could be right... but it could also be that Clark Luthor only used 'his' Tess to get to the mirror box and/or to revolt against his father.
She said it herself: "He used the mirror box. He tells me all about it, and then he says he can't find it. I can't believe I ever thought it would work with us. I can't believe I ever trusted him." She's jumping to the conclusion that he lied to her very quickly. If they had some sort of trustful and respectful relationship she probably would have questioned his actions/part in the situation.
Real Clark, when transported into earth 2, also wakes up next to two random women, which means that their relationship is only casual or Tess doesn't know that Clark's 'unfaithful'. Whatever it is, it's for sure that they have a really messy relationship.
Old 03-31-2015, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Tess Mercer - a modern twist on fairytales

The more I think about it, the more fitting it seems that Tess used to dream of being a mermaid when she was a child. In the original version of “The Little Mermaid” the mermaid not only falls in love with the prince, she also wants to marry him because being bound to him is the only way for her to gain a soul. But the prince falls in love with a princess and marries her instead. And then the mermaid has to choose: kill the prince and return to being a soulless mermaid, or die. She chooses to sacrifice herself to save the prince and eventually this is how she gets the chance to gain a soul for herself.

This fairytale mirrors Tess’ journey 100%.

Tess, who feels herself turning to the dark side, dreams of a prince to save her. Clark, the superman himself, appears and she falls in love with him. But he already found his princess in Lois and can’t return Tess’ feelings. But being close to Clark, loving him, being part of his team, helps Tess fight off the darkness within and in the end she chooses to sacrifice her own life to protect Clark. And that’s how she finally becomes a true hero herself.

I don’t know if this was intentional on the writers’ side, but Tess’ story is a perfect modern take on “The Little Mermaid”.
Tess Mercer - a modern twist on fairytales - One Jedi at a Time

That's a very inserting take on it.
Old 03-31-2015, 12:22 PM
Loyal Fan

omg so true...!!

i miss them so muchhhh
Old 03-31-2015, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

I had the same reaction. I always liked the little mermaid story she told Clark and I was aware that it worked as a parallel to her and Clark's relationship but I never realized that it worked THAT well considering how her story ended.
Old 03-31-2015, 08:53 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved the bond they formed ...and damn they were HOT in Luthor
MiniAnneBoleynx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 01:05 AM
Master Fan

You mean Clark Luthor and Tess? Or Clark Kent and Tess?
Old 04-02-2015, 10:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jette_ (View Post)
You mean Clark Luthor and Tess? Or Clark Kent and Tess?
Clark Luthor and Tess I always think TW’s acting is at its best/sexiest as clark luthor, red k clark, etc and their chemistry really showed in that episode
MiniAnneBoleynx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabo (View Post)
omg so true...!!

i miss them so muchhhh

But THIS. Wow, I wanna cry, I miss Smallville.... And I think Clark is hot with everybody, and that Tess is also hot with everybody. So when they are matched, it's an unbearable source of sexiness the world is not ready to handle!

The little mermaid fits Tess so much, and I completely agree with this vision.
MissDreavus33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

They had perfect chemistry and a great story.
Old 04-22-2015, 01:48 AM
Master Fan

country crush, Clark and Tess ⎮ her (a post-finale au) Clark: I...

Clark and Tess ⎮ her (a post-finale au)

Clark: I wish you were in this room with me right now. I wish I could put my arms around you. I wish I could touch you.
Tess: How would you touch me?
Clark: I would touch you on your face with just the tips of my fingers. And put my cheek against your cheek.
Tess: Would you kiss me?
Clark: I would.