Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Total Fan

You welcome. I can't stop to watch the new promo. They are so lovely together. Love the away Erica laughs to Tom and then he smiles back.

The caps of the CW promo

Livejournal

Last edited by Fred Pryce; 09-06-2006 at 10:51 AM
Old 09-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Aw even the saying is so Clois! I love it My Brandon Routh video is coming along! I love how it is coming out. I am having a blast making this video! If anyone has clips from season one of Gilmore Girls episode Concert interuptions of when Bandon was on it that would be wonderful. Thanks
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 09-06-2006 at 11:27 AM
Old 09-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Total Fan

"Free to be Together" still is my favorite.

Unfortunally I don't have, Erin.

Livejournal
Old 09-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

New promo is great.
Love that Tom and Erica are over "connecting with everybody" lyrics.
But if only "free to be yourself" wouldn't be all over one of their earlier scenes. They look so cute there, it would be great icons material...
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~World on Fire~* (View Post)
Plus I love how only they are in the promos, (Clark and Lois) no Lex or Lana to be seen!
Actually there are few promos out there.
Some of them have Tom and Erica, and some have Michael and Kristin in them.

Thanks for the caps Louise.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Passionate Fan

i love the new promo, and I love also the Clois's scenes

avi made by me
Old 09-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike it up (View Post)
New promo is great.
Love that Tom and Erica are over "connecting with everybody" lyrics.
But if only "free to be yourself" wouldn't be all over one of their earlier scenes. They look so cute there, it would be great icons material...

Actually there are few promos out there.
Some of them have Tom and Erica, and some have Michael and Kristin in them.
Dang I'm so wrong! Oh well you are right about those caps they would make great icons. I absolutely love these promos they are both so cute.

Lois: (to Clark) Lana's your past, I'm your future.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I love the new promos as well. So Clois!

Speaking of Clois did any of you see the View interview with Brandon and Kate OMG it is so Clois! Kate is a riot!

Here is the link

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 09-06-2006, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Aw even the saying is so Clois! I love it My Brandon Routh video is coming along! I love how it is coming out. I am having a blast making this video! If anyone has clips from season one of Gilmore Girls episode Concert interuptions of when Bandon was on it that would be wonderful. Thanks
you can find them here. look under 1.13 - Concert Interruptus, he appears in clips #009, #010, and #011.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the clips Jess.

It's the one Kate is wearing a red dress and she kinda pretend to rip off Brandon's shirt? Yeah, I have this one. Very funny.

Livejournal
Old 09-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Pryce (View Post)
Thanks for the clips Jess.

It's the one Kate is wearing a red dress and she kinda pretend to rip off Brandon's shirt? Yeah, I have this one. Very funny.
Oh I used that scene in my video! Got the Gilmore Clips thanks.

any clips from Coldcase? Thanks!

Oh Fred Pryce can you also send me there goes my hero video I don't have that one in my computer up at school thanks!
Old 09-07-2006, 12:39 AM
Total Fan

Erin: Foo Fighters - My Hero

You know, I put the Brandon and Kate interview on the London radio on my ipod. It's so good to listen in the traffic. Brandon's voice is so .... *sighs*

And look at that !

I posted the whole info here!

Livejournal

Last edited by Fred Pryce; 09-07-2006 at 12:55 AM
Old 09-07-2006, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Erin: Foo Fighters - My Hero

You know, I put the Brandon and Kate interview on the London radio on my ipod. It's so good to listen in the traffic. Brandon's voice is so .... *sighs*
OMG I love that interview! I have it on my I tunes as well. Oh and I totally agree he does have *sigh* voice. It is so pleasent to listen to.

OMG that special disk set is amazing!!!! I so can't wait to get that!

It was so funny in the Larry King Interview Bryan Singer was saying how he wanted girls to see the film. Because I guess he didn't think they were into Super Heros or Superman. I was going to see it regardless being I have been a Superman fan for years!

Oh and a huge Batman fan as well. I love the Dark Knight! I have seen all of the Batman movies out there. But Batman Begins to me was the best out of all of them. Finally they got Bruce Wayne right and what I pictured him always to be! Even my mom liked it and she knew nothing about Batman but is now hooked. I can't wait for the second one.

But Superman Returns surpassed all my expectations I felt like I was 6 years old again! But was also blown away by the movie as well. The first time I saw a trailor for SR and they played the Superman music I got chills and was bouncing in my seat my mom thought I was nuts

Then last on in the summer she saw a photo of Brandon Routh from entertaiment weekley whehn he is dressed up as Clark opening up his shirt to reveal the S and was like "now he is a Summer Romance." Even my Grandma who is 83 was swooning over him saying "Now he is a good looking man"

Not sure if my Grandma saw SR yet but she was so happy they casted an unknown as well being she is a huge Superman fan. She even named my mom Geraldine Lois being she loved the name Lois so much. My mom hates Lois as her middle name.

Anyway if you want to watch the Larry King interview here it is! Very good interview enjoy!

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery.

can you send me the there goes my hero in yousend it I am having trouble downloading it. Thanks

Hope to have my Brandon Routh Video finished sometime very soon. You guys are going to love it. It is very Clois as well.

Love,
Erin

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 09-07-2006 at 12:15 PM
Old 09-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Total Fan

I have the LK interview thanks. I loved too.

Livejournal
Old 09-07-2006, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
I have the LK interview thanks. I loved too.
Leave it to Larry he always has the best interviews! My mom watches him all the time!

Oh I was able to download your My Hero video! I love that video and that song. I thinks it to describe my brother and me.

Hope all is well. I am so watching Smallville tonight. It has been too long. I can't wait for season 6!

Hope all is well.

Love,
Erin
Old 09-07-2006, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

i want that DVD.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread