Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 08:59 AM
New Fan

Chloe's unfortunate luck with guys!!!!

I can't believe how unlucky this girl is. How can one girl have no luck in the world with guys. I remember the episode ( mainly cos I love her guy in this ep)
where Chloe fell for Justin (grrrrr Adam Brody) the boy with the damged drawing hand who turned on her with a chainsaw.

I think it is about time she got a perfect guy. Don't you...
seths_surfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:43 PM
Absolute Fan

There was also Sean Kelvin in Cool who tried to suck out her body heat and JTT (Ian was the character's name, I think) in Dichotic who hurled her off a bridge.

Poor Lana isn't doing much better, what with Greg Arkin (bug boy), Van, Gill Boy, Adam, Tina etc etc.

Oh, Pete had Craving girl who wanted to eat him and Clark had the teleporting psycho.

Romance is just very difficult in Smallville .

But I agree that Chloe's had it the worst. Lana had Whitney, Pete had Erica Fox and other such dates, and Clark has had Lana and Chloe, but poor Chloe has never had a normal guy. 3 tried to kill her and one was an alien who deserted her at a dance.

I like Chloe as the confident, independent woman....but it would be nice to see her in a happy relationship too.
Old 03-25-2004, 01:39 AM
Absolute Fan

I think a new cast member is what we need, a journalist, with Chloe's same interest, she does need someon.
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 07:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

i feel bad for her [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] she just hasn't met the right guy yet
no worries [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] the right guy will come and sweep her off her feet [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

WOW, it's a flying car -seth

shawdie :b
Shawdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Shawdie:
<STRONG>
no worries [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] the right guy will come and sweep her off her feet [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I guess it's time for me to make the trip north of the border and show up on the set of smallville then [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

On a more serious note...I think the writers intentionally want to keep Chloe emotionally entangled with Clark...it's the never ending "love triangle crap" that keeps us coming back to the relationships that make smallville such a "joy" to watch [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 11:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Strifer:
<STRONG>On a more serious note...I think the writers intentionally want to keep Chloe emotionally entangled with Clark...it's the never ending "love triangle crap" that keeps us coming back to the relationships that make smallville such a "joy" to watch [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I agree, it's really the same reason Lana won't get another boyfriend or Clana will never be happy for more than an episode. It's all about keeping the characters open for whatever possibility the viewers might want to see. As long as I'm tuning in in hopes that Chloe might hook up with Clark, Lex, Pete, Lionel, or whoever I might ship her with, the writers are going to make it seem that that is at least a possibility.

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited Candygirl ]
Old 03-26-2004, 01:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

I want Whitney to be resurrected so Chloe can have some ass...since Clark can't seem to get his act together (hot as he is) and since there aren't enough Chlex scenes to satisfy me, he's the only viable specimen. Plus, I've always been one to ship UC. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl:
<STRONG>
As long as I'm tuning in in hopes that Chloe might hook up with Clark, Lex, Pete, Lionel, or whoever I might ship her with, the writers are going to make it seem that that is at least a possibility.

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited Candygirl ]</STRONG>
Yip...they are feeding us "some scraps" every once in a while...so it keeps us "believing...that just maybe"...then it comes so close...then they take it all away within a minute.

I'll say that a Whitney appearance is not unlikely in the land of all freaks...that being Kansas, Smallville [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 03-28-2004, 06:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .:NiennaValandil:.:
<STRONG>I want Whitney to be resurrected so Chloe can have some ass...since Clark can't seem to get his act together (hot as he is) and since there aren't enough Chlex scenes to satisfy me, he's the only viable specimen. Plus, I've always been one to ship UC. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I ship Whitney. Would be nice to see him back
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] The writers should pull a "Spike" on him.
Excalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Nienna-what about Pete? [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

I don't see Pete having any chemistry with any of the girls on the show.

'lex

Old 03-29-2004, 04:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Strifer:
<STRONG>I don't see Pete having any chemistry with any of the girls on the show.

'lex</STRONG>
Pete's a nice guy and all, but I'd have to agree. The last person I can see him with is Chloe. If something did ever happen between them it would probably be out of convenience for the writers... but I doubt they'd go that way, since they need to maintain the sad C/Ch/L triangle. I really would love Chloe to hook up with someone without the added relationship crap in the way... but apparently guys don't want beautiful, intelligent women anymore. They need to be screaming for help or have dead parents in order to get any attention. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Personally, I want to see Chloe around Lex more. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

*Sugi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

I have to say that there's sexual tension between Lex and Lana. Lex and Chloe...not so much. I see Clark and Chloe...tons of potential there [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

'lex

Reply   Post New Thread