Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2004, 03:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Chloe & Lionel #2: Because the story hasn't ended yet!

Chloe & Lionel #2: Because the story hasn't ended yet!

Link to last thread...Chloe & Lionel #1

I know what you're thinking, this is a very strange and probably even slightly ew 'ship. Just take a moment and consider though, Chlionel isn't just a ship with romantic possibilities, there is friendship, rivalry and business potential is every single storyline. Having these two characters on screen together gives such an opportunity for them to develop that the chemistry becomes somewhat electric and really rather exciting.

Chlionel Links
- On Your Word

Feel free to suggest a link to be added to the list or start a new topic of conversation.

Last edited by Humbug Girl; 07-22-2004 at 03:59 PM
Humbug Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 07:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Gasp! Horrors (not "whores")!

Did I miss the ending of the last thread? I haven't been here in so long! I missed The Wildly Illegal and Naughty Yummy. Fond memories. Carmen, do you even remember me? Well, I vow to come to this thread lots and lots whether you do or not. And make us a banner.

BTW, the saddest moment of the season finale? When they shaved MB's head! Why? The beautiful, flowing locks! Damn you, PTB!

Anyways, yay on making Thread 2. *beams*

Katie
Old 07-30-2004, 01:10 PM
Passionate Fan

"whores" ***********s* very funny.

In answer to your question... I sort of finished the last thread and started this one in the space of acbout thirty seconds... just in case people weren't reply because they didn't want to end the thread and get stuck with the responsibility of starting another... plus because I figured it was about time we had another thread. And of course I remember you hun! It's just been such a very long time... my fault as well.

Hey! I havent' even got to see the finale yet... I'm just going on what I've heard about it. Actually I haven't even got to see the beginning of S3 yet... silly scheduling people over here.

*hugs*

Carmen
Old 08-01-2004, 06:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Erm...can I be a fan of their relationship as portrayed on screen. The rivalry and whatnot. Beyond that...well, I kinda think 'ew.' I love their scenes together, they're some of the best on the show and I would like to see their relationship develop but not in a jailbait way.
Old 08-05-2004, 01:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sooz*
Erm...can I be a fan of their relationship as portrayed on screen. The rivalry and whatnot. Beyond that...well, I kinda think 'ew.' I love their scenes together, they're some of the best on the show and I would like to see their relationship develop but not in a jailbait way.
Of course you can! *grins* I think there are a whole lot of people that feel that way. More importantly though I know where you're coming from when you're talking about their on screen interaction. It's exciting. You can feel the tension and the intrigue and both AM and JG are so great in their roles that you can't help but enjoy watching them whatever you may think of their plotlines and such.

Welcome to the thread Sooz and I hope to see you around even more in the future!

Carmen
Old 08-28-2004, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

I was asked to post this wallpaper here. Hope you like it:

800x600
Old 09-12-2004, 08:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for posting it here I love that fanart!
Old 10-21-2004, 06:04 PM
Loyal Fan

So it looks like they'll get some action... Who would have think that?
Old 10-21-2004, 07:31 PM
Absolute Fan

That took me by surprise too... guess there was some basis for Chlionel shippage after all. Then again, it could be more of a revenge thing?

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

*Sugi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
That took me by surprise too... guess there was some basis for Chlionel shippage after all. Then again, it could be more of a revenge thing?

I wouldnt go that far because its still Clarks body. And if you heard what he said. You would know it was to make fun of her. To hurt her heart. He knows what she feels about Clark. What better way to get back at her than turn her on and then say to bad so sad.

To make matters worse he goes after Blana.
Old 10-21-2004, 09:01 PM
Loyal Fan

It's revenge. I have to see this scene...
Old 10-21-2004, 10:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Revenge could take many forms. He could have "Clark" make out with another girl in front of her or swear undying love to her cousin, or just tell her that he thinks she's ugly and pathetic.

He does none of these things...because he's hot for some Chloe-lovin'. The old horndog.
Old 10-22-2004, 04:54 AM
Absolute Fan

This whole thing is starting to sound like something out of a bad fanfiction. Now if Carm were writing the episode I'd feel better about it, but you just know it's not going to be done tastefully.

Revenge sounds about right. It does make sense for Lionel to go after Chloe first, seeing as how she was the reason he was in jail. I just hope she doesn't end up getting hurt...

Old 10-22-2004, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
This whole thing is starting to sound like something out of a bad fanfiction. Now if Carm were writing the episode I'd feel better about it, but you just know it's not going to be done tastefully.

Revenge sounds about right. It does make sense for Lionel to go after Chloe first, seeing as how she was the reason he was in jail. I just hope she doesn't end up getting hurt...

You know she will Sugi. Remember cheerleader Chloe.

Hope
Old 10-22-2004, 01:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce
You know she will Sugi. Remember cheerleader Chloe.

Hope
Ick! Don't remind me. I know some people that thought that was cute but...

I think my favourite look/attitude for Chloe was in Exile. Of course, trusting Lionel was a pretty bad thing to do, but at least the writers made her look more interesting when she was around him. I like it when she's being used as something other than a third wheel

Reply   Post New Thread