Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2004, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruafair
Don't please...... I'm working on the next chapter..... you knew from the start that this would be a slow fic......
I know it would be slow but my 88 year old grand ma does speed walking faster than this story.

Its not like I dont like a slow build but the ice caps in Alaska melt faster then your story. But I know in the end it will be all worth it. But since you made us wait this long every chapter from then on after the first sex scene should have a sex scene.

Hope
Old 07-10-2004, 11:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce
I know it would be slow but my 88 year old grand ma does speed walking faster than this story.

Its not like I dont like a slow build but the ice caps in Alaska melt faster then your story. But I know in the end it will be all worth it. But since you made us wait this long every chapter from then on after the first sex scene should have a sex scene.

Hope
We'll see....just remember that when it does get going on the smut, there will be a LOT of smut
Old 07-10-2004, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
We'll see....just remember that when it does get going on the smut, there will be a LOT of smut
I am counting on that. I love my Chlex smut. I love Chlex in partner mode . I love them when they both get in a jam and try to figure how to get out. I would to read a series of Chlex mystery adventures. You know like Nancy Drew, Hardy boys adventures. I wish we had an author who had the time to do that. It would be neat. It would be like a mini tv show in print.

Hope
Old 07-10-2004, 11:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I am counting on that. I love my Chlex smut. I love Chlex in partner mode . I love them when they both get in a jam and try to figure how to get out. I would to read a series of Chlex mystery adventures. You know like Nancy Drew, Hardy boys adventures. I wish we had an author who had the time to do that. It would be neat. It would be like a mini tv show in print.

Hope
Yeah that would be a good idea.... The adventures of Chloe and Lex
Old 07-10-2004, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah that would be a good idea.... The adventures of Chloe and Lex

Maybe after your long epic you could start one.

Hope
Old 07-10-2004, 03:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
You know like Nancy Drew, Hardy boys adventures.
Oooh! Forgive my geekyness, but I loved those books when I was a kid. All those mystery things worked for me...

Wow Fi, it's so cool that you have it in you to write such amazingly long fics... and finish them

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 07-11-2004, 03:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Hola all.

How are you beautiful people doing? How are things around here?

IŽve so many things to tell you...funny, humiliating, sad,and freaky stories...youŽll love them.My life is really exciting NOT.
IŽll be back later to tell you some of the things that happened to me while I was MIA. Can you feel the excitement already?

later,
Stef
Old 07-11-2004, 07:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Hello
Old 07-11-2004, 03:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by scorpio
Hola all.

How are you beautiful people doing? How are things around here?

IŽve so many things to tell you...funny, humiliating, sad,and freaky stories...youŽll love them.My life is really exciting NOT.
IŽll be back later to tell you some of the things that happened to me while I was MIA. Can you feel the excitement already?

later,
Stef
Oooh... sounds interesting. My life's a little slow at the moment, so I'm in need of a good story Really loving your avie btw.

Old 07-11-2004, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
Oooh... sounds interesting. My life's a little slow at the moment, so I'm in need of a good story Really loving your avie btw.
Sugi he might be your "FLY Boy" but to me he is my MacGyver.

Hope
Old 07-11-2004, 07:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Sugi he might be your "FLY Boy" but to me he is my MacGyver.

Hope
Oh my God- I saw a MacGyver rerun the other day I really couldn't believe the hair. That show was a teeny bit before my time I guess... but damn... I hope MR ages that well.

Old 07-11-2004, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey there!

I know I'm never here... but I wanted to drop in and tell you that all of the fanfics are amazing. I'm completely addicted!
Old 07-11-2004, 08:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey Ronnie I know... don't the Chlex fics just keep getting better? I'm kinda liking the AU ones more these days though

Old 07-11-2004, 08:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

I wrote you this huge long reply and then I got that busy server thing! grrrr...

Now I have to remember what I said....

Oh Yea!

How AU does a Chlex fic have to be to be categorized as "AU"? It's more difficult for me to identify them as opposed to other show's fics. If you wouldn't mind, would you like to give me an example perhaps? Please?

BTW I really really like the quote in your sig!
Old 07-12-2004, 10:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Hello

Ronnie Long time no see
Closed Thread   Post New Thread