Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2018, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice that she's got a new role!
cry pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope she rocks the role as it seems she would.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 08:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

We definitely need her in more stuff! *fingers crosed*

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Paradise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope so completely!

Old 09-15-2018, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved her! Can I be added to the list?
Old 09-15-2018, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Of course!
Old 09-16-2018, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's a nice OP on this thread.

Old 10-07-2018, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 10-08-2018, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She looks beautiful there.

Old 10-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think she was the prettiest of the SV women.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
I think she was the prettiest of the SV women.
Oh nice, I didn't think you thought that.
Always learning something new each day. lol

Old 10-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wasn't the biggest fan of her character. You know that crown goes to Chloe Sullivan. She's the most beautiful though! I felt Kristin Kreuk was my least favorite (in look) at the start, but then she cut her hair and styled it and wow. Cassidy's eyes and hair sold me. Even Allison had her bad haircut seasons.
Old 10-15-2018, 09:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love that gif of Tess. The expression on her face is priceless! When Lana says, "You're an amazing woman, Tess." And her reaction just breaks your heart. No one has said anything like that to her since she's been in Smallville. *someone hug her*

Cassidy Freeman Smallville Season 8 DVD Extras
"In the Director's Chair"
by Jette

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Old 10-17-2018, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Cece, thing about Tess is that at first I didn't care for her but man did she grow on me! At first I was just waiting for her to leave but as the seasons progressed, I grew to really love what she brought to the table.

She was just a strong woman who didn't back down and wasn't too evil or too good, she was just that perfect shade of you don't know what to expect!

Old Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Screencaps of Cassidy Freeman in "CSI Miami" 10.15 "No Good Deeds

Click here for full sizes. Thank you SHELBY for all your work to archive so many galleries of the SV cast!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top