Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2004, 06:47 PM
New Fan

A 2 WEEK WAIT....ARGHHH That is just shameless!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

This is why I can't stand WIN/Ch9, they are always doing this. I can't rant too much though I guess, at least they are airing it again.

I thought that last nights eppy was pretty good, too much lovely dovey stuff with Clark though lol. Glad there was a few scenes with Lex, yum [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] The end scene with Lana and Clark, concerning Whitney was sad though. And the next eppy looks pretty good, and interesting.
Old 01-18-2004, 08:18 PM
Addicted Fan

I thought the latest episode was one of the worst, ever.

It had a minimal story line, and it was pretty lame. Hopefully it will improve. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GavBot:
<STRONG>I thought the latest episode was one of the worst, ever.

It had a minimal story line, and it was pretty lame. Hopefully it will improve. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I totally agree! And what's with saying Whitney is MIA only to show him returning in the episode in 2 weeks time a hero... Not much suspense there!
This episode just seemed like a fill in to fill up the quota required for a whole season!
Oh and we need more Lex with that doctor - where did she go this episode?
Old 01-19-2004, 01:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG>

I totally agree! And what's with saying Whitney is MIA only to show him returning in the episode in 2 weeks time a hero... Not much suspense there!
This episode just seemed like a fill in to fill up the quota required for a whole season!
Oh and we need more Lex with that doctor - where did she go this episode?</STRONG>
He is MIA. You'll have to wait 2 weeks to understand it. It's not bad advertising (unfortunately) just a bit of a teaser. I don't want to say anymore without giving anything away. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I thought this episode was surprisely good. Better than the other two. I agree, i did hated all the Clark/Kayla kissy scenes. It was moving a bit too fast if you ask me. The end was sad even though i've got that downloaded on my comp. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's always a good scene. And it's always good to see the Luthors on screen. Lex looks as yummy as always. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Pissed off that Ch9 is screwing us over again! Not only with Smallville but also GG. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Stupid cricket. Since when did it move to weekends? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 01-19-2004, 04:58 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

eh....Still waiting for Rush [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by p&j =true luv:
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

eh....Still waiting for Rush [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

All good things come to those who wait [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 07:24 AM
New Fan

I enjoyed Saturday's ep of SV. Did anyone notice how it had an M rating? I was shocked but elated. Last week's ep with JTT had a PG rating and i dont know if any of you noticed but Ch9 did A LOT of editing particularly in the fight sequence at the top of the dam. Anyway, I'm starting to like Ch9 again (which isnt a good thing coz they havent put The OC back on...grrrr). Anyhow, they said it would return soon at a 10.30 timeslot so lets wait and see.

Okay, back to Saturday's ep. Ohh, what a **** that girl Kayla turned out to be around Clark. Like come on, she was totally throwing herself at him. She couldnt wait to rip off his shirt when he fell down into the cave [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I dont buy her excuse that she was checking for cuts/bruises hehe. Did anyone see how jealous Lana was when she walked in on Clark & Kayla gazing into each other's eyes in the barn (you'd be blind not to see that)...i thought that was great! I really like jealousy between couples when it involves another person. It always makes for good entertainment. Also did anyone else like the twist that Kayla was the wolf and not her grandpa...i was genuinely shocked. Though now that i think about it, she was acting like a dog [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I see that Lex hasnt given up his search to find the truth behind that octagonal object as well as his father - who i think has a "thing" for Martha. I dont know, it's probably just me but i can see something happening between them...hmm.

I'm going to praise Ch9 once more by congratulating them on a good promo (the best promo ive seen for SV in a loooooooong time). Cant wait for the next ep...it looks really good.

Thierry
Old 01-19-2004, 10:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

this week channel 9 and 7 are annoying me because first smallville now scrubs isn't now this week [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.:

All good things come to those who wait [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 12:22 AM
Master Fan

I am intrigued to know what this Rush episode is about...

**off to find episode summaries**
Old 01-21-2004, 01:39 AM
Master Fan

Thierry, there was a M rating on that ep? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] No wonder there was no major cuts. I thought Ch9 was being generous. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hopefully, Visage (the next ep) and the rest are M ratings. There is a whole heap of violence in them.

Old 01-21-2004, 03:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I enjoyed those eps but I had to admit, Kyla was a bit forward... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Channel 9 definitely cut out some scenes. I noticed in some parts that the footage seemed to skip...
How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
Cause you’re barely alive
- rilo kiley
Old 01-22-2004, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Messed Up Girl:
<STRONG>
Channel 9 definitely cut out some scenes. I noticed in some parts that the footage seemed to skip...</STRONG>
That's why the dvds is a must [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2004, 12:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>

That's why the dvds is a must [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yep!
They only have Season 1 out on DVD at the moment, right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
Cause you’re barely alive
- rilo kiley
Old 01-22-2004, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>

That's why the dvds is a must [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Speaking of DVDs, i saw a magazine ad for the Smallville season 1 DVDs ages ago. And on it, they said... "Never Before Seen Footage!" I started laughing because that's all they could say instead of telling some of those clueless people that it was cut but frickin ch9. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Vick, yeah season 1 is only out. Season 2 is rumoured to be out by Feb. But that's the American date so....

Closed Thread   Post New Thread