Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2009, 07:57 PM
Passionate Fan

well, but that is nothing new. chloe always tells clark to go for what he wants. she did the same thing in power and countless times before that in earlier seasons.

eta: thanks again for the new compliments and i am off to bed now, now that i started the new thread and it's 4 am here. night.

-Sunny
Old 10-30-2009, 08:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Night sunny! Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cris (View Post)
I want her involved in a good storyline.
And I have to say I miss Davis... I'm a Chlarker for life, but except for Clark, the only person she had incredible chemistry was Davis. They could be the real deal.
Agreed! Oh and I think she has great chemistry with Ollie but thats probably not gonna happen either!
Old 10-30-2009, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Allison and Sam had amazing chemistry. Leave it to the writers to screw up the second best Chloe pairing they've had by destroying his character last years finale..I mean seriously. Davis/Chloe had lots of fans!!! Even Chlark fans such as myself (Im not saying all) were loving them and getting behind them, totally willing to take that since Chlark prob wouldnt ever happen and Davis/Chloe was basically just as good...They had some really great them and them bam! All destroyed in one episode..just horrid writing in last years season finale, I still cant believe they did that! Would have been great to have Davis around this season, and as a good guy..like seperated from the beast or something.
It'll be by your side
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antisocial (View Post)
I agree
Me too. Chlarker at heart but Chloe/Davis had potential, and I really liked Sam Witwer.
Fan Forum Hero

Night

And I get the impression a new ship was being set up for Chloe in this episode Chloe looked so badass in that final scene
Old 10-30-2009, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
don't forget lex
i unlike the show won't
nor the Chlex
and Chlionel
Old 10-30-2009, 08:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
And I get the impression a new ship was being set up for Chloe in this episode Chloe looked so badass in that final scene
Totally!! That was freaking awesome!!
I loved how the music just blared when she walked out from under the stairs! See this is the Chloe I like! Happy, supporting and badass!!

I hope they don't set up a relationship between Chloe and Stuart though. I don't see them. He looks too young!
I prefer they keep the relationship they had in this episode. A comical, friendly rivalry relationship that is the comical relief for the show.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Total badass

ETA And
Spoiler:

Last edited by FrellingTralk; 10-30-2009 at 08:20 PM
Old 10-30-2009, 08:26 PM
Absolute Fan

I love when they let Chloe be a cool geek!

Spoiler:
Old 10-30-2009, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really surprised they descripted him like that, they connected more on a fellow computer geek level!

The actors imdb page

Ryan McDonell (I)
Old 10-30-2009, 08:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I'm really surprised they descripted him like that, they connected more on a fellow computer geek level!
I'm surprised too.
And this is no offense to the actor, just how they wrote and directed his character. He just seems like he's meant to be a geeky comical side character. And I'm sorry but he just looks too young for her. He looks like he barely graduated highschool and that before Tess hired him, he was using his brain power to kickass on WoW (comp game) or something. I just wouldn't be able to see him and Chloe as a couple. I hope they continue to be competitive rivals from the same team.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm cautiously onboard so far, just as long as they build up to it properly this time. I hated Chimmy because Aaron's episode contract was so on/off that it wasn't developed at all. Wither suddenly saw them making out in the car, then Jimmy is gone for the next two episodes, then he's back, then he's gone again

It feels like they're trying harder this time to find someone who is suitable for Chloe, and it could be fairly decent IMO as I do like the idea of Chloe connecting with someone based on brain power (something different for SV ), but I'm withholding judgement until I see a few more episodes with them. I do wish the actor was a little older and more charismatic, but at the same time he seems like a decent enough actor from what I can tell in his brief screentime so far I did love that final scene where you can see how shocked he is at it being Chloe who pwned his ass He was probably expecting some nerd in glasses, then a total hottie turns up
Old 10-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Ya I guess I should just hold off my judgment. I didn't think I'd like Davis with her and look how that turned out.

I just rewatched that scene! It was hilarious how she used his own mocking video to just pwn him hardcore! Haha I forgot that he didn't know what she looked like! He probably was pretty shocked that some beautiful girl showed up! The look on his face when she threw the envelope to him and he opened it and saw all that info on him! He had such an "oh crap" expression! Chloe is so kickass!
Old 10-30-2009, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And how cute was Chloe's face when he said your fingers are probably starting to cramp up Allison was the most adorable she's been in a while in this episode, then total badass for the end

ETA Hmm the info Chloe saw says that he was born in 1989, so he's 20 and about 2/3 years younger than Chloe (who I think is 22/23 now?)

Last edited by FrellingTralk; 10-30-2009 at 09:05 PM
Old 10-30-2009, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

that Dailymotion link is screwing up for some reason

i'll just watch the whole ep tmr

and i'm not into the Chloe Stuart thing...or any love interest right now really
Closed Thread   Post New Thread