Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2007, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New interview

The CW Source: Exclusive: Allison Mack on Love Triangles, Supergirl, and Directing!
Old 10-18-2007, 01:40 PM
Addicted Fan

antisocial thanks the link Allison is soo beautiful....
Old 10-18-2007, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the link.

My heart breaks at the thought of more triangles. Or maybe it's my brain. Why, why, why?! *headdesk*
Old 10-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

^^^ I know what you mean. I don't think I can cope with anymore triangles.

Thanks for the link, antisocial.

icon credit: miss-rebel86
Old 10-19-2007, 02:28 PM
Addicted Fan

I know what you mean too. and I can't cope with anymore triangles.sorry
Old 10-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Loyal Fan

My heart breaks over Chimmy but I loved Chloe so hard last night.

Allison did a wonderful job. Did you see that hair and wardrobe?! Yum!

Don't want to be spoiled so didn't look at the link... but I'm still excited to see what's to come for Chloe. Though a bit saddened by the loss of Chimmy.

I am Tyrion's Wench
Old 10-20-2007, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

While it is heartbreaking for Chloe to lose Jimmy b/c she isn't able to tell him the truth, I felt that Chloe got a lot of "closure" and "acceptance" in "Cure". We saw the demands people put on her, for stories, or help, everyone runs to her, and she obviously had to deal with her own issues. To comfront her inner fears about having a special power is a lot to carry and Allison did a wonderful job. It helped that Dean was terrific, to raise the overall level of the entire cast in this episode. In the end I feel that Chloe and Clark had a real bonding moment, and that Clark has totally accepted Chloe regardless. I feel that she's even come to grips with being a "meteor freak" to some level, but not completely as she couldn't tell Jimmy. That was her "last test" and it was too soon. I do expect for Jimmy to find out before Chloe tells him, setting up the whole "why didn't you trust me/tell me scene"

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider (View Post)
While it is heartbreaking for Chloe to lose Jimmy b/c she isn't able to tell him the truth, I felt that Chloe got a lot of "closure" and "acceptance" in "Cure". We saw the demands people put on her, for stories, or help, everyone runs to her, and she obviously had to deal with her own issues. To comfront her inner fears about having a special power is a lot to carry and Allison did a wonderful job. It helped that Dean was terrific, to raise the overall level of the entire cast in this episode. In the end I feel that Chloe and Clark had a real bonding moment, and that Clark has totally accepted Chloe regardless. I feel that she's even come to grips with being a "meteor freak" to some level, but not completely as she couldn't tell Jimmy. That was her "last test" and it was too soon. I do expect for Jimmy to find out before Chloe tells him, setting up the whole "why didn't you trust me/tell me scene"
i completely agree with this..
and chloe will be emotional and crying and still somehow look hot...
Old 10-20-2007, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
chloe will be emotional and crying and still somehow look hot.
No doubt Allison Mack is a beautiful woman and she has very expressive eyes

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

Great episode for Chloe.
Although I'm not sure how much did she finally except being a meteor freak. It's not like she had a choice, at the moment she can't change it. But I did like the talk with Clark. BTW how cute was that "you'll forget about me" conversation before.
And all that (Chloe being willing to give up on her life as it is now - knowing about Clark, Jimmy, possibly DP) just goes to show how scared she is because she doesn't know much about her power yet. I do hope in one of the future episodes she'll (and we as well) will learn more about it. I don't believe she'll go evil/crazy like one of her fears seemed to be. Not all meteor infected end up that way.
But I must say I'm really liking what they're doing so far this season. They are setting up storylines, it looks like it will be a good year for Chloe.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am still on S6 but I am loving Chloe as always in S6 helping Clark out, her relationship with Jimmy and where that goes. I know I have a lot to look forward too for Chloe and Allison as always is beautiful and plays Chloe perfectly
Old 10-20-2007, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chloe is at her most beautiful ever in season 7 I think
Old 10-20-2007, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by antisocial (View Post)
Chloe is at her most beautiful ever in season 7 I think
She looks gorgeous and her acting is flawless. One of the best actress of our generation.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:24 PM
Addicted Fan

she looked nice with her shirt opened and bra exposed!

well she always looks nice, but still!
Old 10-21-2007, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah MsSullivan made a really cute icon of that moment! Unfortunately FF has stricter size rules than LJ does, so it was too big to upload here