Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2004, 02:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Christina*
Yeah, I would too. On the old WB bio, it said she was an accomplised singer and dancer, so that would be nice to see.

I hope Allison is looking for a new project, and I also hope my card I sent her for her birthday, if she got it, inspired her too.

I also hope she's doing well too, since her and Peter split up, she seems happy (Comic Con). Allison knows we are here for her!

She seemed very happy and relaxed at the convention.

I wanted to say I love your avatar. She is one of my favorite singers.

Hope
Old 09-09-2004, 10:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Mine too! Her and Aaliyah, their my faves and I like JoJo too, and Beyonce. I like Christina, she doesn't care what people think about her, and she's always brought down byt someone but she always gets right back up. She's a strong person.

Yeah Alli did seem like it from the photos I've seen. I couldn't be there for the con, I live in FL, she was here in Orlando though a while ago.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Mine too! Her and Aaliyah, their my faves and I like JoJo too, and Beyonce. I like Christina, she doesn't care what people think about her, and she's always brought down byt someone but she always gets right back up. She's a strong person.

Yeah Alli did seem like it from the photos I've seen. I couldn't be there for the con, I live in FL, she was here in Orlando though a while ago.
Christina just to give you a heads up. Christina will be on MTV special on September 22.

Hope
Old 09-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thaks 4 letting me know! That's awesome cause that's when Smallville comes back one
Old 09-12-2004, 06:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys! Did anyone catch Alli on the WB insider?
Old 09-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey *waves*
I just noticed that I'm lucky enough to have my Chloe fanfiction archive Chloe Crossing listed in the list of sites here (yay) but it's still using the old address. I've since moved it from the one in the first post to www.pink-kitten.org/chloecrossing so if you want to change it then go ahead.

*hugs*
Old 09-12-2004, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hey guys! Did anyone catch Alli on the WB insider?
I did but it was too short. I thought it would be longer than the clip I saw online but that was it.

Hope
Old 09-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new link Carm, the site looks awesome... and it's grown so much!

Heh, yeah it was pretty short. I think we're all going through Allison withdrawl... wonder if A-M.com will have another interview soon?

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 09-12-2004, 11:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Humbug Girl
Hey *waves*
I just noticed that I'm lucky enough to have my Chloe fanfiction archive Chloe Crossing listed in the list of sites here (yay) but it's still using the old address. I've since moved it from the one in the first post to www.pink-kitten.org/chloecrossing so if you want to change it then go ahead.

*hugs*
The layout is sooo beautiful. That picture with the yellow coloring is very pretty!
Old 09-14-2004, 06:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Aw, cheers Sugi. I just hope that it keeps growing...

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl
The layout is sooo beautiful. That picture with the yellow coloring is very pretty!
Thank you! I was a little nervous that the colouring was too light... sometimes it is a little hard to tell because of the screen on my computer but I think it's worked out okay.

*grin*

Carmen
Old 09-18-2004, 01:55 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys I just found this Chloe banner over at NS.net made by hlmilk at Ns.net

I thought this thread could use a banner for Chloe:

Hope
Old 09-18-2004, 02:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Hope, would you happen to know the artist personally? Those banners are beautiful, and I'd love to use one, but we really need to get the creator's permission first. If you don't know them, I can head over and see if they have any contact information. Thanks for finding them though!
Old 09-18-2004, 04:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know hlmlk, she's at DFN too. Really, really nice person!!!! I'm sure she doesn't mind, I can PM her at DFN fo ya
Old 09-18-2004, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl
Hope, would you happen to know the artist personally? Those banners are beautiful, and I'd love to use one, but we really need to get the creator's permission first. If you don't know them, I can head over and see if they have any contact information. Thanks for finding them though!

I just sent her a PM and she wrote back. She gave me permission. Her name is hlmilk. I even gave her the link to this board. So she can visit and see where it will be. So Candy or Sugi you can put up one of the banners now.

Hope

Last edited by hfce; 09-18-2004 at 05:05 PM
Old 09-18-2004, 07:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh wow! Those are beautiful, thanks for bringing them over Hope... and be sure to thank hlmilk for us too

Which one do you guys want to use? I'll put any one up for now, and we can change if we want to. They're all so great!

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Closed Thread   Post New Thread