Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The Day they kill of Chloe Sullivan is the Day that Smallville is dead for me! LOL
me too. She is by far the best character.
Old 11-07-2003, 10:08 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mynois16:
<STRONG>

me too. She is by far the best character.</STRONG>
Same here. I love that S1 Chloe is back. I only watch for her and Lex. Nothing else is worth it.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did anyone got a chance to meet Allison in Philadelphia?

And to spice up this thread, What's your favourite Chloe ship? Chlex, Chlark, Clete, Chlarkex ( [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )....or are you a non-shipper?

Personally, I ship both Chlark and Chlex, I can't help it. Both ships are different in their own way and that's why I love them and if I had to choose between them, I don't think I could. So, what's your Chloe ship?

Laura|
Old 11-09-2003, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Well first and foremost I'm a Chlex shipper. But I must say I'm pretty fond of Chlark as well. *ducks* I dunno, Chloe is just darn shippable. I blame it on the character. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Then again Lex is equally shippable, which is probably why I love Chloe and Lex.

~Morgan
Old 11-09-2003, 01:00 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm a Chlex shipper. I love the two. But when I started watching Smallville I was all for Chloe and Clark. Now I think she deerves a real man! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Jayne : Are you saying River's a witch?
Wash : Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the Beast.
Jayne : She's in Congress?
Wash : How did your brain even learn human speech?
Old 11-09-2003, 01:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Are you kidding me???? Chloe is going to be incorporated into the comics?? She'll be canon! That's unbelievable, really. How great will it be for the Clunkies never to be able to say "Well, she's not in the comics!" Wow, that is really exciting and speaks to the poularity of Chloe. Hopefully the writers will keep that in mind with all future storylines. I like that she's described as a Lois Lane type reporter and CK love interest.

I'm toning down the excitement now

As for shipping, I'm a Chloe shipaholic (I even have an avatar!). First and foremost, always and forever, no matter how much they both screw up, I'm a Chlarker. The "Some Kind of Wonderful" vibe is just too cute to resist. However, I'm also a fan of Chloe with Lex, Lana, Johnathan [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] , Whitney, Justin and my favorite crossover ship ever: Chloe/Seth from the OC.

~Candace

[ 11-09-2003: Message edited Candygirl ]
Old 11-09-2003, 03:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Well, I'm mainly a Chlark-shipper but there is a little Chlexer in me aswell. So if I can't have Clark I want Chlex. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2003, 06:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Louisiana:
<STRONG>Well, I'm mainly a Chlark-shipper but there is a little Chlexer in me aswell. So if I can't have Clark I want Chlex. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Same here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] except there's plenty of chlexer in me. I can't help but squee everytime I watch their first scene alone together on Relic. SV should have other ships on the show like Chlex (working, platonic or more works for me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ) and not just clana [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] because not all viewers like clana [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img].

Anyway, Allison updated her blog today. We only have one more entry to go *sniff* . Hopefully, she'll post her Holloween costume and maybe pics with TW and MR (I can dream, right?) on her last entry. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Her friends (wow, she's got tons of friends) in Vancouver. I wonder why they're wearing the same shirt. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Shopping with her momsie!

With sister

[ 11-10-2003: Message edited mmac80 ]
Old 11-11-2003, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks mmac for posting the pics! I really like that pic with her sister [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Only 1 entry left? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Laura|
Old 11-11-2003, 03:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mmac80:
<STRONG>

Same here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] except there's plenty of chlexer in me. I can't help but squee everytime I watch their first scene alone together on Relic. </STRONG>
Too bad I haven't seen Relic so far. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] That scene must have been great. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I liked their two (?) scenes in season 1 a lot and I know they're great together, cause they're both really great actors and their characters rock. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

<STRONG>
Quote:

SV should have other ships on the show like Chlex (working, platonic or more works for me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ) and not just clana [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] because not all viewers like clana [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img].
</STRONG>
I totally agree with you! I think with other ships or couples on this show Clana wouldn't bother me that much.

[ 11-11-2003: Message edited Louisiana ]
Old 11-11-2003, 03:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Louisiana:
<STRONG>
Too bad I haven't seen Relic so far. </STRONG>
n-s.net already has the clip up on their site if you want to see it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Quote:
<STRONG> I think with other ships or couples on this show Clana wouldn't bother me that much.

</STRONG>
Amen to that, sistah! and Martha/Jonathan doesn't count for me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2003, 02:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mmac80:
<STRONG>

Amen to that, sistah! and Martha/Jonathan doesn't count for me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ditto!

Thank you very much for the link! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2003, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was going to post a link to N-S.net but I see mmac beat me to it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Happy viewing, Louisiana!

Laura|
Old 11-13-2003, 01:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

WHOOO!!! Chloe was in 7 scenes people!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

And she looks very stunning. Loved the hair and the girl is working nonstop on her chloevage (tm Omar). [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2003, 06:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazy:
<STRONG>I was going to post a link to N-S.net but I see mmac beat me to it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Happy viewing, Louisiana!</STRONG>
thanks, Lazy! I also downloaded the "Kiss my ass" and "toupee" scene. Priceless. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Great 'news' about the 7 scenes. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread