Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2004, 10:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriela:
<STRONG>
I wonder how Cuaron did the Shrieking shack scene..all that talking might get a little tedious, which I why I am thinking they may have cut it down a bit [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I guess I'm really hoping they didn't take out the emotion stuff and background info we got in the third book...that stuff is what makes PoA my favorite..</STRONG>
I was wondering about that as well. I really loved1all of that talking. They should try and leave as much in as they can.
Old 04-05-2004, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think I read that there was one Quidditch sequence in the film. And it think it takes place in a rainstorm. That's the one where he sees the dementors and falls to the ground right? After that I don't see much use to show another quidditch scene because it's not as essential as the first. The Firebolt does make an appearance apparently but its not as significant. Its too bad I guess but at least their focussing on the juicy parts like Lupin and Harry. And Sirius. That's the meat of the story and that's what most people want to see anyway.

and the hug....but oh well... I don't think we'll be very disappointed in that department either. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 12:54 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

I guess you're right about that Quidditch match. And I TRUST you're right about the hug department! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top