Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2004, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

What non-HP couples do you ship?

I thought it would be fun to explore couples on other TV shows, movies, books, etc. that we all have shipped in the past or present... I think it would be interesting to try and see any patterns in the way people ship couples..

For instance, do you tend to ship the leading characters together or are you sort of a side-kicker kind of shipper? Do you like the idea of two childhood best friends falling in love kind of scenario or do you tend to cheer on the love/hate/good girl/bad boy type of pairing? Or is there really not pattern at all? Does it just depend on the personality and general make-up of each character and/or the chemistry of the actors playing them?

Personally, i live to ship! Every TV show i watch i seek out a couple to ship. Tv without shipping is no fun, and i adore bantering online with fellow shippers!

Here are my others:

Angel
Angel/Cordy - Ive always been a sucker for best friends falling in love, and they just seem to fit together perfectly. My main non-HP ship.

BtVS
Buffy/Spike - Very gritty, realistic and much more believeable than B/A. They understand each other brilliantly and have stunning chemistry.

ER
Luka/Abby - Very angsty yet incredibly sweet at the same time. Two emotionally insecure people that have great chemistry, are very sweet together and are meant to be.

Friends
Rachel/Joey - Very sweet, great chemistry and much more interesting than R/R.

Dawson's Creek
Joey/Pacey - Nothing to say except, YEEHAA, THEY ENDED UP TOGETHER, WOOHOO!!

What about you guys? Im very curious!
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 09:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Ready for a long list? Heh.

That '70s Show
JACKIE AND HYDE. Yeah. A LOT.
Secondary: Eric and Donna

The OC
Seth and Summer (I sympathize with the geeky kid having a crush on the popular kid. Plus, mmm, Adam Brody is hot).
Secondary: Ryan and Marissa, Sandy and Kirsten

Roswell
Max and Liz. Mmm. Soulmates.

Friends
Chandler and Monica. Since maybe the 3rd or 4th season.
Ross and Rachel. Again, I totally sympathize with the geek having a lifetime crush on the popular kid.
Phoebe and David. So much cuter than Phoebe and Mike.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel
Buffy and Angel. They had that whole angsty, permanent, soulmate type thing going.
Secondary: Willow and Oz, Xander and Cordelia

Scrubs
JD and Eliot!

General Hospital
Sonny and Carly
Jason and Liz
Lucky and Liz. Permanent lock.

Dawson's Creek
Joey and Pacey. The only believable couple on there to me.

And those are just the TV shows! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited Persephone Pixie ]
Old 02-12-2004, 12:59 AM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

This is a great idea for a thread guys. But do you think you could take it over to the Couples board. That's where it belongs.

If you have a question then PM me.

Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top