Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2004, 11:25 AM
Moderator Manager

Congrats SADE!!

Visit the Fuller House Board. Season 3 Part 2 On Netflix now.

Icon by CanIcallYouKate
heaven85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 11:35 AM
Loyal Fan

whowowhoooo!! *giving-Sade-a-*hug* she is one of cooliest and best... [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] Way to gooo..

love
caroline...
Old 04-06-2004, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wheeee! Congrats! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 02:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

SADE!!! Congrats hun! I didn't even know you applied! You'll be a great mod!

-Audrey Hepburn
Celebrian Saralonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Congrats SADE.... [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Little Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 03:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Congrats on your moderdom!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Gabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 05:08 PM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

A bit late here.

Congratulations, what a surprise [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]!!

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I sent you a PM.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Congrats Sade! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]
You put so much into this board. I know you won't disappoint us. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Kat

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Congrats [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] have fun moding
Old 04-06-2004, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

OMG! Sade!!! I'm sooooo happy they picked you! I'm sure you'll be a kick ass mod. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] WOOHOO!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Sharon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 02:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marauder's Child:
<STRONG>ok... uhmmm... I've been known by most of you for my loooong rambling posts (specially the Aurors who had to endure most of those :lol [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]... but I'm still quite in shock right now...

::has a little trouble typing::

::realizes her hands are shaking::

Anyway, thanks for the congratulations guys! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Uhmmmm... I promise to make a more coherent post sometime later... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just have to settle my nerves a bit! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]es,
~ Sade</STRONG>
SADE!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] You're a mod now! Congrats honey.. This is almost enough to make me start posting again [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

shaz
Old 04-07-2004, 02:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Congratulations [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 04:59 AM
Pav
Fan Forum Hero

CONGRATULATIONS, Marauder's Child !!!

[img]smilies/party.gif[/img]
Pav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 07:03 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello all!

First of all I'd like to thank everyone for taking the time to actually read this.
And though admittedly, I know you all probably know and love
Din (who saddened all of us when she stepped down) more than you do me, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'm just hoping that all of you would give me a chance... and I promise to do my best to meet your expectations.
  • Din
You've been so nice and friendly to me even when I was a pathetically sad ickle lost newbie. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I'd have a hard time filling in your shoes, but don't worry, I'd try my best.
My love and prayers go out to you, sister.
  • Ben
Like I said, I'd be a hard job filling in for Din, but I'd do my best.
I'm looking forward to having a good working relationship with you and I hope you'd be patient with me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and thank you for the you-know-what...
*taps side of nose*

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
  • elethoniel
Katy!!! Slytherin Head-honcho, thank you so much! First of all for starting this thread and for your kind words.
*whispers*
(Oh, and 10,000 points to Slytherin coz you think I'm kind & cool!
Flattery gets you a long way with me! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

Also I'd like to say that I admire the tolerance that you and your fellow Slyths have manifested for the little "Gryffindor problem"...
yes, I know about that, I'm Dumbledore's love child after all!
  • - Alex -
*chuckles*
Yeah... I was SO obsessed with the games, wasn't I? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
*reminisces*
I still remember all the crazy far-fetched word associations and yucky This&Thats!!!
The more horrible, the better! *lol*
Good Times!

BTW, Alex, resident Cho-lover, I noticed that the Harry/Cho thread has been missing... I must confess that I haven't been as up-to-date with the Cho thread like I used to be, but does this mean that you guys have finally decided to merge the Chang Gang with the Seekers? Last I checked you guys didn't want to...

Anyway, thanks for the congratulations!
  • Tiff_DJer
Thank you!
  • Novlt
Zarah!!! Fellow Tom drooler! Thanks for the congratulations... and also for being friendly to an innocent ickle het-shipper [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] who stumbles every once in a while to the H/D thread.

What can I say? You guys make me feel so welcome and darn those arts!
Slasher!Draco is always so freekin' hawttt! And long haired. I just have to mention that he's long-haired... gotta love those long -haired guys! *eyes get dazed* But then again, Draco Draco has always been hot... *winks*
  • kitty_cat
Nicky!!! My fellow LL! Thanks for the congratulations!

And also congrats on being made mod of Majandra's board!
You know, *Sugi* also got modded... that's 3 LLers all at the same time... what do you think this means?! [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

Speaking of Majandra, I have been looking for her album but I haven't seen it anywhere yet... only online. BTW, is she and Brendan still going strong? Look at me, showing my gossip-queen tendencies! *lol* I guess I should just head on over and give her a visit!
  • Cheermione Silverstain
Cheerio!!! gack! The other Slytherin head-honcho is here!
*looks up*
*notices that it has been mostly Slyths that has dropped by*
Is this your way of recruiting me into your esteemed ranks?!
[img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]
Well, you know, I come at a price... I noticed you Slyths have some very yummy BOYS amongs you...
*wink wink*
*nudge nudge*

And ooooh! You just broke my ickle Aurory heart... you don't have the "I... like boys... I want to put my... why don't you want to believe me?!" Harry line anymore...
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
  • Miss Magic
Thanks for the congratulations!
  • FawkesRises
Sam!!! Oh no! another Slyth... *lol*
Thank you for the congratulations, girl! And also for making little ol' me feel welcome in the slashers world.
BTW, how's your LJ?
  • ~Catrina~
SARrina!!! My fellow Obsessive Compulsive poster, OC post editor, and squee squee squeeeeeeeeeer over all things Aurory!!!
Now, all you have a thing about NOT posting until you reach the 1,000 word count, and we'd be twins *lol*
Thanks for the congratulations, chicka!

[img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Why does everybody think I'm pervy?

*lightning strikes*
booming voice: BECAUSE YOU ARE!!!

tee hee hee
I guess I am!
::sheepish grin::
  • magicman
Mike!!! One of the 3 active Sidekick men! (that I know of)

*wonders*
"Why don't the Aurors have guys? I mean, yeah, we have Will, but that's just one... and he's not really active anymore..."

*thinks of plots to get more guys*
Does anyone think that offering my Auror sisters as slaves in exchange H/Hr worshipping guys would work?
  • paintedxlie
Valerie!!! Goodness, another Slyth! You guys are everywhere! Tell me, is this a step of you cunning Slyths to take over the board? Just wondering...

Thanks for the congratulations!!!
Oh, and you have GOT to tell me where on earth you find those droolworthy slightly older models that make lusting over Harry & Draco not as illegal. Good grief! I almost had a heart attack when I saw those pictures of older!Draco... and your older!Harry is just... *fans self* so kissable!
  • Just Tracy
Tracy!!! Our London correspondent to all things movie!Harry Potter!

Thanks for the congratulations... and for all the on-set accounts and inside information that you've shared with us poor, unfortunate people, hungry for little morsels of movie news.

And yes, Dan is hot! And oh so illegal!
But I still insist that he's not really 14!
It's just a conspiracy between WB, the HP productions, and his parents to get us older women to back off him, for fear of being thrown to jail and all that! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
  • -Delilah-
Katie Dell!!! Another Obsessive Compulsive poster, OC post editor, and squee squee squeeeeeeeeeer over all things Aurory!!!

Thank you for the congratulations! And also for laughing and being tolerant of all my lame jokes *lol*
  • heaven85
Little Miss secretive!

Thanks for the congrats, girl!

*realizes that that has been 3 Aurors in a row*
Gack! I'm being attacked by Aurors! Group hug!
  • HarryandHermionerocks1
Lookie here... another Auror!
*hugs Caroline back*

Too bad you haven't gotten yourself sorted into a house yet, because just like Katy, I would've given your house 10,000 points just coz you think I'm cool & the best! *lol* Like I said, flattery gets you everywhere with me! *lol*

So sort of compensate, I'll just do a little cheer for you:
Dan, Dan, he's our man!
He makes us drool, like noone else can!
Whooooooohoooooooooo!
We love Dan! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
Yey!

• Periwinkles
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *lol*
Thanks!
  • Celebrin Sralond
Thanks, Colleen!!!
Truth be told, I didn't really plan to apply... but then something happened, and it made me think... and here I am...
  • Little Tiger
Rebecca, our resident D/E moment screen-capturer!

Thanks for the congratulations and all those wonderful squee-worthy pictures that you've shared with us. You've made many of our Auror sisters' hearts swell with giddiness! I hope there's more to come... specially since there's this special that's slated to be shown on ABC this Sunday
*nudge nudge*
*wink wink*
  • Gabriela
  • *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Oh, gosh, Kat! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Thank you so much for what you said. I'm glad that you think so... gosh, you're making me teary-eyed now! I really hope that I won't disappoint you guys.
  • Summer Blues
  • Sharon86
86!!! *snickers* I would've called you Sharon like I always did, but you admitted that it wasn't really your name, so yeah, 86 it is! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks for being sooooo happy for me!
  • LadyOfLorien
Thanks!
  • Linda Claudia Behr
Thanks to you too!
BTW, any relation to Jason?
  • shazaam
omgawd! Is it really?! Or am I just imagining this?

Shaz!!! How's my tag-team partner in grossing people out in the UC thread with all our weird eeeky pairings? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
*sigh*
Good times!

Thanks for the congratulations! And you should post more often!
Just think of all those other clueless people that hasn't seen the light and embraced Harry and Squishy, the Giant Squid tightly to their heaving bosoms! The world needs you!

I'm sure Sevvie (that sexy beast!) would understand if you leave his wand for a few minutes...
Just make sure that Ness isn't around... or you just might not get him back...
  • and last but definitely not the least, my AUROR family!!!
My sisters (by choice):
Jill (Orber123), Holly (hollytiger), Kathy (Intrceptr350), Shannon (roswellcharmed_2000), Layne (Clash City Rocker), Mel (MichaelVartanIsSexy), Hipatia (Nadhip), Rini (Hogswellvillian01), Tina (~*coconut ice*~), Ami (Evil_Ravenclaw) and the others that I've already mentioned here [i.e. Tracy (Just Tracy), Katie Dell (-Delilah-), heaven85, Caroline (HarryandHermionerocks1), Rebecca (Little Tiger), Sharon86]

Thanks for the congratulations, the kind words, the support, the patience you've shown by putting up with the looooong winding posts of a wild, crazy, insane, blabbering lunatic like me [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img].
Thanks for the assurance that I'm not the only one in the world like this... and being my support group in believeing that having OCD, and visiting the mental asylum every once in a while isn't such a bad ting after all...
We've been thru crazy times, haven't we? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Also, much thanks for the friendship and being there when I had my rough time...

Look at me getting all emotional!
Must be all the Tequila!
Next time we have a party, can we not go to Mexico? All the Tequila is getting to me...
How about Scotland? I heard their Whiskey's great! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
  • To everyone else, have a shot of Tequila! It's on the house!

Now that my "speech" is over and done with, let the fun times continue!

blabber extraordinare,
~ Sade
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
* Marauder's Child * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marauder's Child:
<STRONG>
  • *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Oh, gosh, Kat! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Thank you so much for what you said. I'm glad that you think so... gosh, you're making me teary-eyed now! I really hope that I won't disappoint you guys.

~ Sade</STRONG>
It's so lovely that you gave everyone a personal thankyou, Sade! So unexpected, but I really appreciate it, so thankyou in return. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]I meant every word I said earlier. You're so dedicated to this board as it is. You definitely deserve to mod it, and again, I know you'll do wonderfully! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-07-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top