Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

Urgh, they know how to take the fun out of things.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-01-2009, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nothing new there. They like to intimidate the little guy. Even those who are just doing it for fun and have no intention of making any money off it. Maybe they saw how successful it was and how much the fans loved it. They felt threatened.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Something to cheer us up
Quote:
Voldemort: Always guaranteed to rain on any teenage romance, the Dark Lord has reportedly declared war on Hogwarts (again) and decided to kill Harry and Dumbledore (again). Most alarming of all, there are still another two films to go before he finally gets his comeuppance

Who's who in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince | Film | guardian.co.uk
icon by emeraldflames
Old 07-01-2009, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that. LOL I loved what they wrote about Voldermort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat (View Post)
Nothing new there. They like to intimidate the little guy. Even those who are just doing it for fun and have no intention of making any money off it. Maybe they saw how successful it was and how much the fans loved it. They felt threatened.
Party poopers. I know JK would have loved the musical.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-06-2009, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys! Well the release is almost upon us and the excitement is almost uncontainable. Linds and I have discussed the spoiler tag issue and we have both agreed that tags will enforced on all threads, except the HBP movie discussion thread, until 12 am on July 18th (US Pacific Coast Time). That will ensure most of our posters the time to see the film after it's official release day on the 15th and not risk being spoiled beyond what they already know from the previously released media.

The tag code is:
[*sp] your spoiler text[*/sp] - remove the *s

If you do not want the hassle of using spoiler tags, the HBP Movie Discussion thread will be tag free.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ricky Gervais has posted some updates on his Cemetery Junction filming that includes Ralph.

Quote:
Did our first day filming with Ralph Fiennes and Emily Watson. Oh... so that's why they get Oscar-nominated. They were fantastic. But I suppose that's to be expected.
Quote:
Another good day with Mr Fiennes. At one point after a take I realised that to let Ralph know I was happy with a take, I put two thumbs up to him. I caught myself and said, "Does Spielberg do that?" He said, "He does now." Nice.

Then he stormed out and said, "I'm never working with this useless fat Berkshire buffoon again."

Well he didn't actually say it, but I bet that's what he was thinking.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Ralph is amazing I kind of missed him in the movie even if I know he wasn't in the book.

Spoiler:

By the way, the Reader is finally out here, I'll see it this friday ! About time
Rousseau did a strange thing for a philosopher. He married Thérèse, an illiterate maid who didn't even know the months of the year... which must have bade for some of the most fantastic conversations ever... With him going "How can we be certain that what we perceive is actually real ?" and her going "Ooh, I don't know... Now I've got one for you, have we had february yet ?"
Old 07-16-2009, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG this is HILARIOUS!!!! The teaser trailer for Cemetery Junction. It's just Ricky and Steve introducing Ralph and having fun.

YouTube - Cemetery Junction - Teaser (HQ) UK
Old 07-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Loyal Fan

OMG
"- Anything amusing happened on the set of Schindler's list ?
- No."
Rousseau did a strange thing for a philosopher. He married Thérèse, an illiterate maid who didn't even know the months of the year... which must have bade for some of the most fantastic conversations ever... With him going "How can we be certain that what we perceive is actually real ?" and her going "Ooh, I don't know... Now I've got one for you, have we had february yet ?"
Old 07-16-2009, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

FRANK DILLANE'S kinda hot as Tom. Sinfully so. He played Tom to the T. He was oozing with charisma but he was also very creepy... but in a very sexy way. Now that scares me. Evil masked in beauty scares me. And, at the same time, attracts me. Does that make sense?
Old 07-16-2009, 11:10 PM
Elite Fan

^ YES, I so get what you mean. He was just perfect as teenage Tom Riddle. *shudders* He was just handsome, charming yet chilling. He eyes were just windows to his soul and just looked pure evil.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-17-2009, 01:56 AM
Elite Fan

Either Frank Dillane is truly evil in RL or... a brilliant actor. Frank and Tom Felton outshone the rest of the younger cast.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeantPepper (View Post)
FRANK DILLANE'S kinda hot as Tom. Sinfully so. He played Tom to the T. He was oozing with charisma but he was also very creepy... but in a very sexy way. Now that scares me. Evil masked in beauty scares me. And, at the same time, attracts me. Does that make sense?
Everything you just said is exactly how I feel about the "subject"!
Old 07-18-2009, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeantPepper (View Post)
Frank and Tom Felton outshone the rest of the younger cast.
SO true.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-18-2009, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Very true. They were amazing. I can't get over how deliciously evil and creepy Frank Dillane was This movie was lucky to have him.