Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2003, 03:01 PM
Passionate Fan

I totally missed the part where we decided to attack other threads and now I'm kinda lost... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2003, 03:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Loony 4 Lupin:
<STRONG>I totally missed the part where we decided to attack other threads and now I'm kinda lost... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, we realized this thread had kind of died so we decided to take over the other threads... come back to life like Voldie. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2003, 05:22 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I see. Good idea.
Old 08-13-2003, 05:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey guys. I see we havent gotten down to much invading just yet [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Loony 4 Lupin love your AV by the way, gregory hines was amazing [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2003, 06:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Deee:
<STRONG>
Loony 4 Lupin love your AV by the way, gregory hines was amazing [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Yes, he was amazing. He will definitely be missed.
Old 08-13-2003, 06:15 PM
Addicted Fan

you guys we so can totally be called the death eaters. We're following Tom and love him and want to destroy things!
Old 08-13-2003, 06:38 PM
Extreme Fan

yay! we're deatheaters! *shows her tattoo teehee! I got it a while ago from lucius *shrugs* comes in handy now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
~*Slytherin Prefect*~
Old 08-13-2003, 06:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh yeah. Finally, Im a Death Eater. It's been my goal for so long... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2003, 07:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

omg yay! im a death eater! im so excited! im really hyper from just coming on the computer and now im just.. well insane. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 08-13-2003, 07:13 PM
Addicted Fan

A stunning revelation, were death eaters. We so rock. I've always wanted to be one kind of. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] How can you be hyper from coming on the computer? Why am I asking yo a dumb question happens to me all the time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2003, 07:15 PM
Loyal Fan

I want to be on the list...I was once there!

*Wears Slytherin scarf with pride*

Okay, to spice up the thread, as I noticed the severe lack of fanfic links and such, I shall link to a few. Be warned, most are Tom/Ginny, as that's what I love.

Of Kismet - by Li Kayun
In which Ginny and Riddle have as civilized a conversation as possible, among other things.

Airborne - by Natsumi
"He told me he'd never flown before." Ginny on flying, the Golden Snitch and Tom Riddle.

And because I can't go without promoting myself:

Poison - by Spiritedrinoa
A soulless boy seen through the eyes and heart of a naive girl... Tom and Ginny share a diary. Can the desires and needs that each has be reconciled?

That's it for now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~***~ Becca ~***~
Old 08-13-2003, 07:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i started shaking earlier and it stopped when i came on. its like an addiction. but i had to go to the doctor at 9 this morning and then to another appointment at 10:20 so no computer time in between those. then i had to go to school to buy books and take pictures so i had to get ready. then i went to lunch and when i came home my mom banned me from the computer till after dinner. so basically, i have all this excess energy right now [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 08-13-2003, 07:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

I get hyper from coming on the computer. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2003, 07:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

whenever i read a good fanfic i get hyper- i laugh a lot at the funny ones and all taht. thts how i know if a fic is good [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 08-13-2003, 07:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, I know what you mean.