Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2005, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Second is fabulous, we're a team effort baby! :d

ok...I like the mane believes too. It covers so much, what we believe for them and what they belive about death. It works...I'll keep thinking though...
Old 02-01-2005, 10:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Hi! I don't want to be added on the list since I don't ship them but I just wanted say how much I love the banner. When I saw Rachel Hurd Wood I thought ...she is LUNA! I really hope she gets play here in OOTP but I guess that's just wishful thinking.

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 02-01-2005, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor
13) The fact that both of their parents died doesn't mean that they have to be together. It means that now Harry has someone who knows exactly how he feels.
I don't know how accurate that is to say. Harry never met his parents, but Luna really got a chance to know her mom. So...I just think there's more of a sense of loss with her. And if comparing loss of Sirius to Luna's loss of her mother...still not the same. Sirius was "mix of father and brother," but not either. And I don't think he knew Sirius like Luna probably got to know her mom.

But I like the one about him noticing her.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Personally i prefer believers but just to throw more into the arena
Beyonders (as in hearing behind the veil)
Survivalists
I'm not good with the naming thing.
is being able to see Threstals a reason? I just mean that it's not personal to them anybody who's seen someone die can see them.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airie75
I don't know how accurate that is to say. Harry never met his parents, but Luna really got a chance to know her mom. So...I just think there's more of a sense of loss with her. And if comparing loss of Sirius to Luna's loss of her mother...still not the same. Sirius was "mix of father and brother," but not either. And I don't think he knew Sirius like Luna probably got to know her mom.

But I like the one about him noticing her.
Truth. Luna probably felt a huge impact with her mom's death, she was nine years old and stuff. Although, the fact that Harry never met his parents sounds a bit "disturbing" to me. When he found out the big jerk his father used to be it was a terrible shock. To know nothing sometimes is better. Ok, i'm not making sense, let me try again. Ron, Hermione and Ginny are great friends but they can only imagine how it is to Harry not have his parents. Luna knows it. The circunstances were really different, but still, she knows how it is. I'm probably not making any sense yet, but oh well, the day was awful. And my inspiration seems to be so far

And he did notice her. A lot. That makes me wonder, why didn't he notice her before? Luna isn't exactly the common kind. But oh well. Who knows what JK planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi
Hi! I don't want to be added on the list since I don't ship them but I just wanted say how much I love the banner. When I saw Rachel Hurd Wood I thought ...she is LUNA! I really hope she gets play here in OOTP but I guess that's just wishful thinking
Thanks! I made that banner in a rush, just to put something on the thread opening, and ended up liking it. And same here, she is Luna. I didn't even watch Peter Pan, but I saw her picture and I was like "Oh God, I found Luna!!!". Wishful thinking? Perhaps she could play Luna. Is she British?

chianna, I love Beyonders!!! Great idea!

-Ana

ETA: I changed Rachel's hair color on the banner-- I guess now it looks like Luna's.

Last edited by Musidora; 02-01-2005 at 04:26 PM
Old 02-01-2005, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

I like Beyonders.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

I like Beyonders too. If I'm not on the list, please add me.

Because they both know what it's liked to be talked about behind their backs
Because he offered to help her get back her stuff
Because he'd rather spend time with her than go to the end-of-year feast

icon
Old 02-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

That last one is sweet.
Old 02-01-2005, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Added the reasons and added you, May Beyonders sounds great and again, I vote for it as our ship name.

I was bored, so I made some simple icons:

Variations of the same icon O.o

And Rachel seems more and more like Luna to me

Last edited by Musidora; 02-01-2005 at 06:14 PM
Old 02-01-2005, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

!!

I remember me and 86manda86 promoting for a thread over at the UC thread more than 5 months ago. It's finally happened!... it's only a matter of time before it happens in the book too!!

Ana Luthor - mind putting me as the third member? I deserve some credit here for being one of the first ppl to suggest this thread. My name is on the list twice btw.. my username*Dark_Angel*eva and my real name, Jade.

Suggestions for our "tag" name:

Huna Gooders - *hint* derived from Luna (take out the L and change to a H) Good is taken from Luna's last name.

Lotters

Quibblers

Prophesiers

Beyonders seems a bit corny, in my opinion. .. But don't take my word for it... it's up to you guys.

Jade
Old 02-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Corrected then, Jade. Now we have our own place to talk about H/L When I got here, I remember that I was really surprised that H/L didn't have a thread *even Ron/Luna have O.o*. Finally, the things changed.

And I loved Quibblers. Oh God, the doubt...
Old 02-01-2005, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

I like Quibblers, too. Now I'm undecided.
Old 02-02-2005, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

I don't like quibblers.

Beyonders is pretty good....

Let's keep brainstorming though.
Old 02-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, well, I like Quibblers, but I'm still for Beyonders. Anyway, it's not like we don't have time to decide

A sweet H/L fanart.
Old 02-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

That's adorable.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top