Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2011, 12:32 AM
Moderator Manager
Winter's Children

Credit

"I wonder your halo doesn't grow heavy. It must be like wearing a tiara round the clock."

RonღHermione MatthewღMary GaryღMiranda DonღSloan AdamღHannah DonaldღLiz VictorღAgnes WardღSkye

Old 09-06-2011, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

^I was about to post that too.

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit
Old 09-06-2011, 03:24 AM
Moderator Manager
Winter's Children

I guess we're following the same H/L blog (and who isn't?). Thanks for the pic & gifspam.

"I wonder your halo doesn't grow heavy. It must be like wearing a tiara round the clock."

RonღHermione MatthewღMary GaryღMiranda DonღSloan AdamღHannah DonaldღLiz VictorღAgnes WardღSkye

Old 09-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

OMG, the arts Guys, what blog are you talking about? Could you please post a link so I could follow too Btw, thanks for crediting all the arts, I totally want to reblog them all now!

The thing is that I'll be forever greatfull for R/Hr, but it's not the Epiloge that makes them epic and endgame. They where already epic and endgame by the end of the war. They've been through so much and it only made their feelings stronger and all the issues they had they managed to work out so effectively and become so close. It didn't matter to me if 19 years later they stay together and have 2 kids. It's not what it is about. Even if they didn't, it wouldn't make their love less real and their story less beautiful. That's why I kind of prefer to not think about the epiloge and each time I re-read the last book I stop before it happens

Btw, same with HL: them not becoming an official couple in canon and not being endgame doesn't erase what they had.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 09-06-2011, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

I'm not actually sure what blog Lindsay is talking about. I might be following it but I also might not, I use tags quite a lot for searching and finding things, not just my dash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
Btw, thanks for crediting all the arts, I totally want to reblog them all now!
You're welcome! I usually try to credit as well as I can but sometimes I just can't find the poster anymore or I'm spamming so much stuff that I'm too lazy to credit. But I try.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:06 AM
Moderator Manager
Winter's Children

Mary - if you're on Tumblr, I'm following this quality H/L blog: **** Yeah, Harry & Luna!

Old 09-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Mary - if you're on Tumblr, I'm following this quality H/L blog: **** Yeah, Harry & Luna!
Oh, thanks so much Lindsey Yeah, I have Tumblr, I even linked it in my sig Awesome place for all the couples I love

Old 09-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Moderator Manager
Winter's Children

I don't know many H/L blogs but that one is pretty good.

Old 09-07-2011, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

I don't follow any but I'll check that out.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Young Americans
The Flash

Thanks for posting that link, off to follow it now
I'm going 352 miles an hour and it's a slow day!"
[Sheida: Tumblr | Twitter | The Flash | Aaron Tveit]
Old 09-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Moderator Manager
Winter's Children

Credit

“It’s all right,” said a dreamy voice from beside Harry as Ron vanished into the coach’s dark interior. “You’re not going mad or anything. I can see them too.”
“Can you?” said Harry desperately, turning to Luna. He could see the bat-winged horses reflected in her wide, silvery eyes.
“Oh yes,” said Luna, “I’ve been able to see them ever since my first day here. They’ve always pulled the carriages. Don’t worry, you’re just as sane as I am.”

Old 09-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

I love their first book meeting, but their first movie meeting was just epic

Old 09-10-2011, 12:00 AM
Moderator Manager
Winter's Children

Like I said before, I wasn't sure about Evanna playing Luna - like I don't know if she can pull it off. But she surprised me in a way that made me like Luna even more than I do.

Old 09-10-2011, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

I wasn't sure as well. I saw Evanna's picture when she was casted and was really worried about how she manages to play my favourite female character from the books But not only she did it absolutelly greatly but also the stunning chemistry between Dan and Evanna was such a pleasent surprize

Old 09-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Moderator Manager
Winter's Children

Wow at the coloring of this.

Credit

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top