Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2005, 03:05 AM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

England is okay in some places and for some reasons. But it sucks in a lot of ways too.

I'm going to go back and live there again sometime in the next few years though. So I shan't complain too much.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 04:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

I wish i was from the UK, but im from boring old georgia. 1/2 the people have a stupid southern accent (i dont) and i hate it! im gonna move to england when im older, or go to college there. you guys have awesome accents!

icon from http://www.iconator.com
katelyn_casablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I forgot this thread even existed Nice to see it back again!

So, how are the lovely UK HP fans?
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

I didnt think there was a UK thread but that there is .
Did you know that before they made the first film there were rumours flying around it was going to be set in a high school sort of environment
-Louise- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 06:09 AM
Addicted Fan

The UK thread is back up How are you all?

Ben if I were living in New Zealand I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I think. Since I've never been to New Zealand I don't really know. But I wanna go...

<= gone to buy a lottery ticket

Also, punctuation marks don't live in packs!

If you made that icon let me know. I'd be happy to credit you!
Caradeangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 02:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Aaaah...The UK Thread. There used to be one of these AAAAAAAAAAGES ago waaaaay before FF crashed and got redone and allsorts. Mind you, that was...oh...2003? Yeah, I'm an Oldbie of the Oldest Kind!

I shall, however, not be in the UK for very long. I'm moving to Germany for a year in about 2-3 weeks. :sad:

Lauren

The Real Life

Once an Auror, Always An Auror || Oldbies circa 2001-2003 = The Best
*Loz* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 01:52 AM
Banned

nooooo dont go you should stay here were all people do is complain about the weatehr and drink tea

where do you think the burrow is exactly in england?
allyru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 05:41 AM
Addicted Fan

General Rules Reminder

Hello everyone

Since we've had to PM a lot of people about the rules lately, we decided to post a general reminder for you all to make sure you know the rules.

Double posts are NOT permitted. If you feel you want to add something to what you have posted, please use the "edit post" option.

Signature length has been limited. Please check the Official Fan Forum Rules to see if your signature is in accordance with the rules.

Pictures may be posted, but please don't post the same pictures just over and over again. Do NOT quote pictures. If you quote someone, please edit out the image before submitting your reply. Posts containing re-posted pictures will be edited to show only the link of the picture.
NOTE: The Funny Screencaps thread is exempt from this rule.

Links to other Message Boards are NOT permitted. Posts containing such links will be edited.

Again, we ask everyone to be respectful. Do NOT bash other posters, 'ships, characters or real life people. If posters continuously break this rule, steps will be taken to have them banned. Being respectful to each other includes making sure your avatar is not offensive (i.e. making fun of anyone's 'ship). If we feel your avi is out of bounds you will be PMed and expected change it within 24 hours.

Please note, that these are just some selected rules. Please check the Official Fan Forum Rules and our Additional Harry Potter board rules.
Also, please notice that the HBP spoiler policies have been put up. Make sure you read them before you start posting about the new book.

I know these are a lot of rules but don't let them keep your from having fun discussing Harry Potter

If you have any questions about these rules or anything else, you can always PM us or chat to us via AIM. Our AIM IDs are

Chrissy (*ADARA*): ViewAskewGrrl47
Kim (k46): KMonkeygirl46 (available from 7p.m. – 11p.m. US Central time)
Cara (Caradeangel): Caradeangel76

Thank you.

Chrissy, Kim and Cara

Old 07-07-2005, 07:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Much love goes out to everyone in London.
I sincerely hope you are all ok and well
Old 07-07-2005, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

OMG I'm watching the news about London. I went to school near Russell Square I can't believe this.

Please all UK posters check in and let us know you are ok I hope that everyone who posts here from the UK was ok and so were their families.

icon by Ann - Shadowhunter
Kimberly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 02:45 AM
Master Fan

Im OK though it shook me as I visit London very often, finally this morning I found out that my friend was alright as well. Im really proud of my country for how we're dealing with this.

to all.
-Louise- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Checking in to say i'm fine. I only just heard last night on the way home from the airport. I feel sick to the stomach and totally shaken up. I always feared this would happen eventually but now that it has i can't quite take it in. I'm numb from shock and disgust. My thoughts are prayers are with you all. and i hope you and your families are all ok. Hang in there
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Addicted Fan

I am still very upset about the bombings. My thoughts are with the friends and families of all those injured or killed.

Old 07-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hi have never noticed this thread before, although I am from the UK, middle of the Midlands or Shakespeare County for everyone in the know.

I was disgusted by the bombings in London, thank god that the London Emergency Plan was instigated and executed with all ability. Special commendation to the Emergency Services for their excellent response times and work throughout the attacks and the aftermath. My thoughts and sympathies are with anyone who was caught in the attacks or who had relatives in London. I hope that this makes us stronger, we are innocent bystanders and we have been caught amidst attacks on our freedom and lifestyle.

Hope every UKer on the board is okay.
Doppy #49
SideKick #270
Fearless Soul #16
Loonie #11

"I wished you joy from the first time I saw you" - Aragorn to Eowyn

Doppelgangers - girls with really great hair and screwed up minds

Just Because You Can Bash, Doesn't Mean You Should - SAY NO TO BASHING
PerKikiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad you guys are ok It is such a tragedy

Hello A quick reminder that Signatures and Avatars need to be spoiler free. I know a lot of you will have favorite moments/lines from the book you will want to use. However, this can be a nasty shock to people all over FF who don’t want to be spoiled. All posters with such signatures and avatars will be PMed to remove it and if not done we will contact management to remove the avatar or signature.

Also if you haven’t read HBP Spoiler Policy Make sure you do! Reminder that the policy is for HBP plot lines. No pre book spoilers are allowed on the board.

Thank you for all of your help with this!

This is the time we have all been waiting for!

icon by Ann - Shadowhunter
Kimberly is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top