Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2008, 09:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Tonks/Nat Appreciation #1: Because only she can pull off pink hair

WOTCHER!
WELCOME TO THE NYMPHADORA TONKS AND NATALIA TENA APPRECIATION THREAD

* Nymphadora *

"Don't call me Nymphadora, Remus," said the young witch with a shudder, "it's Tonks."
"Nymphadora Tonks, who prefers to be known by her surname only," finished Lupin.
"So would you if your fool of a mother had called you Nymphadora," muttered Tonks.
-Chapter 3: The Advance Guard, from "The Order of the Phoenix"

Nymphadora Tonks was born in 1973 to Ted and Andromeda Tonks. An only child, Tonks studied at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was sorted into Hufflepuff, later on becoming an Auror at the Ministry of Magic and a member of the Order of the Phoenix. A metamorphmagus from birth, Tonks can alter her appearance at will. She is known to be notoriously clumsy and unskillful at household spells.

Falling in love with Remus Lupin in her later years, Tonks becomes very depressed and upset when he is reluctant to return her affections (believing that he was too dangerous for her to be involved with). However, at Dumbledore's funeral, Tonks and Lupin seemed to have resolved their problems and are seen holding hands together, with Tonks's hair a shocking bright pink, signifying that she is happy once again. Marrying in the final book, Tonks and Remus later welcome a son, Teddy Lupin, and name Harry the child's godfather.

Together the couple joined the final battle at Hogwarts against Voldemort and his supporters.

- Facts -
-Skills include concealment and disguise.
-Describes herself as being "dead clumsy."
-Finished schooling at Hogwarts in 1991.
-Prefers to be called "Tonks".
-Was also called "Dora" by her father. Remus Lupin also calls her "Dora".
-Owns a Comet 260 broomstick.
-Fan of the band, the Weird Sisters.
-Her Patronus changed to a Werewolf after she fell in love with Remus Lupin and remained that way. (It is unknown what her Patronus was before it changed).

- Quotes -
OotP

"Don't put your wand there , boy!" roared Moody. "What if it ignited? Better wizards than you have lost buttocks, you know!"
"Who d'you know who's lost a buttock?" the violet-haired woman asked Mad-Eye interestedly.

* Natalia *

Natalia Gastain Tena was born on the 1st of November, 1984 to Spanish parents Jesus and Maria. Natalia grew up in England but is very in tune to her Spanish roots, learning to speak perfect Spanish (Basoue) as well as English. At an early age it was clear she was drawn to the arts, taking up piano, violin, and accordion as well as having a fascination for painting and the circus. Tena made her professional debut as Ellie in About a Boy, and began acting full time in 2003. Natalia attended Bedales school, the same school as Minnie Driver, Lily Allen and Daniel Day-Lewis.

- Facts -
- Her favorite color is blood red
- Natalia is a very talented singer
- She has a cat named Zelda
- Got her first movie role at age 15
- She knew nothing about the HP books or movies when she auditioned for Tonks.
- Her friends sometimes call her 'Thalia'
- While walking in to audition for Tonks, Natalia tripped over a chair

- Links -

{Naturally Natalia}-Your #1 Natalia Tena Source
NataliaTena.net

~ Supporters ~
1. Blue_Nintsu
2. Brittmyster
3. JillyHalliwell
4. Leo-4-Life
5. xxcozmicstar
6. Gean
7. Ginevra_Girl
8. su_in_summer
9. niniebou
10. ChoirNerd
11. dice8us
12. Forgotten By The Sun
13. AshleyInWonderland
14. Virginie_GW
15. baileycat

>--#413--->
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit..."

Last edited by baileycat; 04-17-2008 at 03:23 PM
Old 01-20-2008, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Add me please
-Pammie

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 01-20-2008, 09:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Pammie! Hey shug! You're added
>--#413--->
Old 01-21-2008, 05:47 AM
Supreme Fan

YIPPPY!!! Thanks for starting this up Thanks alot!
Old 01-21-2008, 11:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

You're so welcome shug

So since this is the first thread, maybe we should have some reasons why we love her...that way we can put it in the OP for the next thread?

Also, if anyone has any fan arts they've made or some that they like and know who made them, post 'em up here. I know some people also make fanvids, so that would be awesome too. I'm trying to think of anything else. I'm working on a banner right now. But if anyone has one or can make one, that'd be awesome (I'm kinda slow with stuff like that )

I'm looking for quotes and stuff. If you have a fave quote or anything...just post it!
>--#413--->
Old 01-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I'm working on some icons now and will post the tonks ones here when I finish the batch

Also gotta add the Moody and Tonks quote where she asks who he's known that lost a buttocks. LOL
-Pammie

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 01-21-2008, 06:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aw, awesome Pammie!

I'll def. add it!
>--#413--->
Old 01-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

yay! you added it, lol I love that qoute. If you want I can get up some general info. of her from the net and do alittle Tonks profile in the first post. Like I know she was in hufflepuff (i always figured her for a gryffie though!)
-Pammie

Old 01-21-2008, 06:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh that would be awesome. I've been trying to get some stuff together. Just PM me or w/e. I've saved some stuff and printed some stuff out.
I always thought Gryf too! I dunno why. Def. love that she was different.
>--#413--->
Old 01-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Can I be added too? I love Tonks!

You can edit this on to the first post if you want. Just quote me but remove the quote tags when you put it on to the first post.

I just added some facts and links about Tonks and Natalia.

WELCOME TO THE NYMPHADORA TONKS AND NATALIA TENA APPRECIATION THREAD!

* Nymphadora *

"Don't call me Nymphadora, Remus," said the young witch with a shudder, "it's Tonks."
"Nymphadora Tonks, who prefers to be known by her surname only," finished Lupin.
"So would you if your fool of a mother had called you Nymphadora," muttered Tonks.
-Chapter 3: The Advance Guard, from "The Order of the Phoenix"

Nymphadora Tonks was born in 1973 to Ted and Andromeda Tonks. An only child, Tonks studied at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was sorted into Hufflepuff, later on becoming an Auror at the Minitry of Magic and a member of the Order of the Phoenix. A metamorphmagus from birth, Tonks can alter her appearance at will. She is known to be notoriously clumsy and unskillful at household spells.

Falling in love with Remus Lupin in her later years, Tonks becomes very depressed and upset when he is reluctant to return her affections (believing that he was too dangerous for her to be involved with). However, at Dumbledore's funeral, Tonks and Lupin seemed to have resolved their problems and are seen holding hands together, with Tonks's hair a shocking bright pink, signifying that she is happy once again. Marrying in the final book, Tonks and Remus later welcome a son, Teddy Lupin, and name Harry the child's godfather.

Together the couple joined the final battle at Hogwarts against Voldemort and his supporters.

- Quotes -
HBP

"Don't put your wand there , boy!" roared Moody. "What if it ignited? Better wizards than you have lost buttocks, you know!"
"Who d'you know who's lost a buttock?" the violet-haired woman asked Mad-Eye interestedly.

* Natalia *

Natalia Gastain Tena was born on the 1st of November, 1984 to Spanish parents Jesus and Maria. Natalia grew up in England but is very in tune to her Spanish roots, learning to speak perfect Spanish (Basoue) as well as English. At an early age it was clear she was drawn to the arts, taking up piano, violin, and accordion as well as having a fascination for painting and the circus. Tena made her professional debut as Ellie in About a Boy, and began acting full time in 2003. Natalia attended Bedales school, the same school as Minnie Driver, Lily Allen and Daniel Day-Lewis.

- Her favorite color is blood red
- Natalia is a very talented singer
- She has a cat named Zelda
- Got her first movie role at age 15
- She knew nothing about the HP books or movies when she auditioned for Tonks.
- Her friends sometimes call her 'Thalia'
- While walking in to audition for Tonks, Natalia tripped over a chair

~ Supporters ~
1. Blue_Nintsu
2. Brittmyster
3. JillyHalliwell

- Links -

{Naturally Natalia}-Your #1 Natalia Tena Source
NataliaTena.net

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."

Last edited by Leo-4-Life; 03-04-2008 at 12:56 PM
Old 01-21-2008, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Awesome job! I just wanted to maybe add this picture I love it for some unknown reason. lol Its like Tonks/Natalia together lol

Old 01-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree..very much like them both!

Leo: You are added. Thanks so much for that. It made it a lot easier!

Now I'm off to bed. For some odd reason I'm exhausted! Goodnight all!
>--#413--->

Last edited by Brittmyster; 01-21-2008 at 08:11 PM
Old 01-22-2008, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You can definitely add me to the list. I love Tonks!
And Nat.
OP looks awesome guys!

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 01-22-2008, 02:51 AM
Master Fan

May I be added too?

It's great that there's a thread dedicated for Tonks/Nat. She's so cool.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Love that
Quote:
While walking in to audition for Tonks, Natalia tripped over a chair
Awsome OP!!!! BRILLIANT! It's Wonderful!!!!!