Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2004, 11:09 AM
Addicted Fan

She should indeed give Draco more credit.After all, he's the hottest character..no wait, must remember what J.K said."Tom is not Draco". [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

anyway,

You are Draco's red sweater! You made an appearance in Cassandra Claire's "Draco Veritas," when Draco showed up in the Gryffindor common room for present-opening. You look really good on Draco, like everything he wears, and you are comfortable with Harry and Hermione... but you pissed off Ginny! Shame on you! On the other hand, you also pissed off Seamus... good for you! (And by the way, you don't REALLY have to give back the paperweight. It could be vitally important later, you can use it to... well, I won't spoil the plot...)

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Avie: Isis2015
Old 03-05-2004, 03:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Is it true that J.K. Rowling is thinking of writing an eighth book about Harry Potter's life post-Hogwarts kind of thing? I don't know if this is false or not, so I'm hoping you guys can tell me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

LiveJournal
Old 03-05-2004, 04:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

I heard that she hasnt been planning on continuing the HArry Potter world but she sort of wants to, when she thinks about it. Something like that.

I got Draco's fuzzy pink sweater... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 03-05-2004, 05:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am kinda disappointed to see I am Draco's leather pants...expensive and absolutely unnecessary... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

JKR - throw her over your mind into the trash can...plans can never follow changes...look at the mystic Hogwarts students suddenly vanished from canon you will know. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 06:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Amura:
<STRONG>I am kinda disappointed to see I am Draco's leather pants...expensive and absolutely unnecessary... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>

At least Draco looks good in you... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Im thinking he desnt look so hot in a pink fluffy sweater. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 03-05-2004, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with everyone else about JKR chat. She was way harsh! Its like she doesnt even appreciate her own character. Most people read the books before they saw the movies and the actors did not influence die hard D/Hr shippers to ship them. Just cause Tom is one of the sexiest men alive doesnt mean that we want Draco with Hermione just cause we love Tom, we want Draco with Draco cause of the way she writes him. Blah! So annoying!

leather pants [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I thought that might happen [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

As for your friends and who they ship. My friends arent die hard HP fans but they reckon that D/Hr would be way better than H/Hr or R/Hr. I love my friends, they tend to agree with me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 01:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelVartanIsSexy:
<STRONG> Just cause Tom is one of the sexiest men alive doesnt mean that we want Draco with Hermione just cause we love Tom, we want Draco with Draco cause of the way she writes him. Blah! So annoying!
</STRONG>
Yeah, why would we want Hermione with Draco cuz of Tom anyway? Hes a sexy beast and we want Tom for us! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And about the friends and skippy thing, mine thing any and all HP ships are just creepy [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Its like any other ship. They are in their 20s now.

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 03-06-2004, 01:24 PM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey guys

Check out this cute manip I just found on Liquid Dreams:

[img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img] MITH [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Awww thats adorable! Hes just our little fallen angel! I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it!

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 03-06-2004, 02:10 PM
Moderator Manager

OMG!!! i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that manip, so creative & cute! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i was watching the trailer of POA a while ago and kept freezing the frame when tom's part comes up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Addicted Fan

I've only got one HP obsessed friend and she doesn't pair up Draco with anyone. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] she's a H/Hr shipper (myself, am a die hard H/D shipper. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )
Avie: Isis2015
Old 03-06-2004, 04:47 PM
Absolute Fan

I think I've got in total 2 friends who can actually stand Harry Potter. Both of them are shippers of Ron/Hermione and think I'm out of my mind to support Draco/Hermione. What's up with that?

Old 03-06-2004, 10:38 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm not sure what my friends ship. They are probably R/Hr or H/Hr shippers.Most of my friends just think it's crazy that I read the books. I don't care. You can never be too old for the Harry Potter books. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

That manip is great! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

LiveJournal
Old 03-07-2004, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

I'm a little late checking into the new thread.

Brilliant start, as usual, Sade! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] I love that title too! I so didn't know that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's good to know that royals have a weakness for bad boys too. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Almost forgot to say, that's one super [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] manip on the last page! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 03-07-2004, 11:32 AM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey guys

Thought I'd come and post a few pictures:

Wasn't he just the sweetest thing you've ever seen? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]