Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2004, 10:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kawaii_Jay:
<STRONG>I'd be depressed if Tom died. It's just too wrong.</STRONG>
there'd be no reason to see the movies anymore. *Shakes head sadly* He just can't die.

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-01-2004, 11:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Did you see the new preview?
There was no Draco [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Maybe they will show another one later and he will be in it...
Old 02-01-2004, 11:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by starry-eyed:
<STRONG>Did you see the new preview?
There was no Draco [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Maybe they will show another one later and he will be in it...</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] new preview? Where where where?? No tom tho...? That sucks. We were a little spoiled with the last one. He was in it quite a bit, with that paper bird thing.

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-01-2004, 11:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

The preview came on during the Nickelodeon pre-super bowl show. Rupert and Emma also appeared for a bit.
I woke up early just to watch hoping that Tom would appear or we would see Draco in the preview and it didn't happen. Now I will just have to torture myself by watching Super Bowl programming in the hopes that they may show another preview that will show a glimpse of my favorite slytherin boy.

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited starry-eyed ]
Old 02-01-2004, 11:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah I was hoping they'd show one during the SuperBowl. Then I might actually watch [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-01-2004, 11:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Angel_Demoness:
<STRONG>Yeah I was hoping they'd show one during the SuperBowl. Then I might actually watch [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
PoA and Secret Window trailers are the only reason I'm watching the Super Bowl [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 02-01-2004, 11:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DeppsDoll:
<STRONG>
PoA and Secret Window trailers are the only reason I'm watching the Super Bowl [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Right i forgot about secret window. I knew there was another reason [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Me too then

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-01-2004, 11:58 AM
Addicted Fan

I was thinking about watching the superbowl..but it starts at 11.30 p.m or something here.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Avie: Isis2015
Old 02-01-2004, 12:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Novlt:
<STRONG>I was thinking about watching the superbowl..but it starts at 11.30 p.m or something here.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
11:30?? Where do you live?

Old 02-01-2004, 12:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

11:30?? Where do you live?</STRONG>
Sweden... [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2004, 12:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Novlt:
<STRONG>

Sweden... [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] that explains it. Well, tape it?

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-01-2004, 12:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Yep thats what VCRs are for. Do people even care about who wins the SB in Sweden??

Old 02-01-2004, 02:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Yep thats what VCRs are for. Do people even care about who wins the SB in Sweden??</STRONG>
Heh, they don't even care over here. In Chicago. Our team never gets to go so only the fanatics care. It's funny actually. people go to the parties for food and that's it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-01-2004, 02:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Yep thats what VCRs are for. Do people even care about who wins the SB in Sweden??</STRONG>
Yeah..if I only had any tapes to record on but I have filled every tape with QE episodes..lol
well I would guess that about 0,05% cares and 1% will probably watch it anyway. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2004, 07:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Angel_Demoness:
<STRONG>

Heh, they don't even care over here. In Chicago. Our team never gets to go so only the fanatics care. It's funny actually. people go to the parties for food and that's it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I dont think people care here either, but then again, the Chargers suck so they have to like a team from somewhere else. it could be the Patriots or the Panthers/Cougars (whats their name again??)

I still havent seen a PoA trailer [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but I did see a Secret Window one so I'm happy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top