Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

I love that as well. I really think Ginny and Neville became great friends after attending the Yule Ball together and got closer with being in the DA together and leading it when Harry was gone during Deathly Hallows.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

I personally think they must have been good friends before the Yule Ball because it was clear in my opinion, that Neville wanted to go with her because he was comfortable with her, which makes me think she must have been someone he knew pretty well even back then and someone he liked well enough. Hermione was the girl he was hoping to go with, but when she turned him down, he went with his friend who he knew wouldn't reject him. Aww. *hugs Neville*

It makes you wonder though, when they became friends.

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 06-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Elite Fan

^ That's a good point. Though as you stated it does make you wonder when they became friends in the first place.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-08-2010, 10:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo-4-Life (View Post)
I personally think they must have been good friends before the Yule Ball because it was clear in my opinion, that Neville wanted to go with her because he was comfortable with her, which makes me think she must have been someone he knew pretty well even back then and someone he liked well enough. Hermione was the girl he was hoping to go with, but when she turned him down, he went with his friend who he knew wouldn't reject him. Aww. *hugs Neville*
I agree. Plus she was Ron's sister, so Ron of course introduced her, or maybe even Harry. Plus he sits together with them at the Gryffindor table during lunch when he can.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

It makes you wonder though, when they became friends.
Yes definitely. They were already on friendly terms before the Yule Ball and now I really want to read a friendship fic of the two exploring how they became friends.

icon:goutdevodka
Old 06-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

^ Me too!
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Moderator Manager

So what do you think really happened after the Yule Ball and why Neville came up late?

Old 06-10-2010, 07:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

^ That's only in the movie-verse though.

icon:goutdevodka
Old 06-10-2010, 08:36 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, I'm asking based on the movie...

Old 06-14-2010, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

I think the movie-verse made it seem more like a date-date than a friends thing. The close-ups of them dancing and holding each other, Neville coming in late and grinning. LOL. It was kinda cute. And it does insinuate an actual date. They may have even shared a kiss!

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 06-14-2010, 07:37 AM
Total Fan

^ Dawwwww, the thought of Neville and Ginny being each other's first kiss.

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ

Last edited by pennylane_4; 06-14-2010 at 11:27 AM
Old 06-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Awwww...seriously they were cute during the Yule Ball scene!
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-14-2010, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Matt and Bonnie are both going to the WWoHP opening!!

Old 06-14-2010, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Awwww....seriously their friendship is too cute!!
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-14-2010, 10:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I think the movie-verse made it seem more like a date-date than a friends thing. The close-ups of them dancing and holding each other, Neville coming in late and grinning. LOL. It was kinda cute. And it does insinuate an actual date. They may have even shared a kiss!
It is a date for me. I like that he came up late and was still dancing and looked like he really had a good time

And yay for Matt going to the opening! I'm so excited for Friday!!! We'll get tons of pictures!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top