Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2016, 08:32 PM
Moderator Manager
❄winter is here❄

Welcome Jade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
has anyone come up with any ideas yet on the thread title?
I'm still looking for quotes on Tumblr. Oddly enough, these two don't really have a lot of scenes together now that I think about it.

"Until I return, the North is yours."

dw | dd | st | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

i know and the scenes they do have together they are not actually talking to each other in those scenes.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:06 PM
Moderator Manager
❄winter is here❄

Yeah, they're either talking to Jacob or Newt or the other characters in the MACUSA. Maybe a general one instead? I'll go check on Tumblr this weekend and see what I can find.

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 11-28-2016, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

ok i will keep checking as well. hopefully between the two of us we will find something we can use for the title
Old 11-28-2016, 10:42 PM
Moderator Manager
❄winter is here❄

Okay, thanks again for looking Jen. I appreciate it.

It's month end for me so it's a busy few days for me but I'll try Tumblr this weekend.

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 11-29-2016, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

i understand.
i will keep looking. hopefully one of us will find something

FOR ANYONE WHO WAS WONDERING: The gif where Jacob says “I want to be a wizard!” Is from a deleted scene where Queenie and Tina sing the Ilvermorny school anthem. The deleted scene will be included in the DVD set. Alison Sudol who plays Queenie wrote the song herself, and sings the first few lines in this interview.

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 11-29-2016 at 05:25 PM
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 01:41 AM
Moderator Manager
❄winter is here❄

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
FOR ANYONE WHO WAS WONDERING: The gif where Jacob says “I want to be a wizard!” Is from a deleted scene where Queenie and Tina sing the Ilvermorny school anthem. The deleted scene will be included in the DVD set. Alison Sudol who plays Queenie wrote the song herself, and sings the first few lines in this interview.
Thanks for this! I love Alison Sudol/A Fine Frenzy. I'm not sure if she's still doing albums now but FB is the first acting thing I've seen of her. I hope she'll be in the rest of the movies.

I also hope we get some more deleted/BTS stuff from FB now that the movie is out.

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 12-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i would love to see more deleted/bts stuff too
Old 12-02-2016, 01:07 AM
Moderator Manager
❄winter is here❄

My biggest question for these two right now is how they will get to Paris in part 2. And I also definitely want a backstory on them, more about the Goldsteins and if they really wanted to work at the MACUSA after graduating at Ilvermorny.

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 12-02-2016, 03:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
My biggest question for these two right now is how they will get to Paris in part 2. And I also definitely want a backstory on them, more about the Goldsteins and if they really wanted to work at the MACUSA after graduating at Ilvermorny.
Yep! I wonder how this will happen too. Newt and Jacob can travel to Paris easily but both Tina and Queenie are employees in MACUSA..May be they will just spend a vacation in Paris and meet Newt there or he would send them a letter and they decided to meet him.
I'd like to her that story too. Actually, I'd like to take a glimpse at Ilvermorny. Flashbacks..
Valeerena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

and how does jacob end up joining them?

i wonder if they both wanted to work together at macusa or if that they had other dreams but since their parents died they decided they should just stay together.

as for the thread title, the only thing i can come up with is when tina comes home with newt and jacob and queenie goes " Tina, you brought men home." that is really the only time she actually talks to her. all their other scenes together are to other people
Old 12-02-2016, 11:00 PM
Moderator Manager
❄winter is here❄

And please, more of these Newt & Queenie banter about Ilvermorny & Hogwarts please.

I think that's fine, Jen. It's also difficult to think of a general title. I usually go with quotes for titles as there are tons out there but in this case, since they don't really talk a lot in the movie, it's hard.

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 12-03-2016, 08:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
and how does jacob end up joining them?
Queenie will find a way

Quote:
And please, more of these Newt & Queenie banter about Ilvermorny & Hogwarts please.
Hogwash ...I was a bit annoyed when Queenie said that. Noooooooooooo this is our Hogwarts, I know I'm a muggle/ No-Maj but it's still Hogwarts
Valeerena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

i agree it will always be hogwarts !!

Quote:
I think that's fine, Jen. It's also difficult to think of a general title. I usually go with quotes for titles as there are tons out there but in this case, since they don't really talk a lot in the movie, it's hard.
yeah i like to use quotes to, but there isnt any really at the moment, maybe for future threads we wil have some but for now this is all we got. i will go and edit it in.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:04 AM
Moderator Manager
❄winter is here❄

Yeah, I'm also super overprotective of Hogwarts. We don't know what Ilvermorny was like and I got really attached to the Houses at Hogwarts and all the teachers and students we have met there.

dw | dd | st | kh
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top