Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-07-2017, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great picture.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-07-2017, 10:01 PM
Moderator Manager

+

THIS GIFSET MADE ME CRY.

Old 02-08-2017, 09:08 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Lovely photo!

Old 02-10-2017, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

he is such a great photographer
Old 02-10-2017, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

He really is.

And to that gifset.
Those gifs on the left where he talks about people beeing too convinced that he´s evil that confuses me because I thought everyone knows that actors are not like their role I mean not that I know. And Tom is nice that´s for sure
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-11-2017, 12:09 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Those gifs on the left where he talks about people beeing too convinced that he´s evil that confuses me because I thought everyone knows that actors are not like their role I mean not that I know. And Tom is nice that´s for sure
That always seems to be the case with actors who play villains. I remember when I was new to the HP fandom and Tom was also new playing Draco, he mentioned about people thinking that he's mean in real life and he took that with a positive spin that he's doing the role of Draco good if people think of him that way. HP fans grew and matured and now those are a thing of the past.

Old 02-12-2017, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well I never get actors confused with their roles.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Moderator Manager

And also the younger kids who watch HP. They're not old enough to differentiate if the actor is also evil or good in real-life.

Old 02-16-2017, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay...whatever.

new picture:

Old 02-16-2017, 10:08 PM
Moderator Manager

Awww, so cute. Looks like he spent Valentines Day in Vancouver still shooting for "The Flash".

Quote:
Central City's baddest good guys

Old 02-17-2017, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely picture.
Old 02-17-2017, 10:01 PM
Moderator Manager

He will probably wrap shooting any day (or week) now.

I like how Grant is clinging to Tom here.

Old 02-18-2017, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it´s lovely.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

While Tom is in serious mode.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top