Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2014, 11:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Tom Felton (with Jade Olivia), Bonnie Wright, John Hurt and Julie Walters were among those actors who attended the IWC Gala dinner in honour of the BFI London Film Festival on Tuesday evening.

Photos: Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Julie Walters attend BFI IWC Gala dinner - SnitchSeeker.com

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-11-2014, 12:52 AM
Moderator Manager

Of course I'm going to watch this soon.

Quote:
Harry Potter actor Tom Felton will make his directorial debut with a BBC Three show on film and TV conventions, and the fans who go to them.

He will go to the convention Wizard World in Tulsa in November to start filming the one-hour show, before returning to the UK for the Comic Con at Birmingham's NEC.

Both are attended by thousands of superfans dressed up elaborately and desperate to meet the stars behind their favourite films and TV shows.

Felton will spend time with fans, his celebrity friends and co-stars to work out how someone can become so attached to a book, movie or TV show, and at what point the fan becomes the fanatic.

Tom Felton: Meet the Fanatics is one of six new one-off documentaries commissioned by BBC Three.
Tom Felton to direct superfans documentary for BBC Three - TV News - Digital Spy

Old 10-13-2014, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just love Draco Malfoy
Can I be added to the fanlist?
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-13-2014, 10:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Sure and welcome to the thread!

Old 10-14-2014, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for adding me
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-14-2014, 10:17 PM
Moderator Manager

You're welcome!

Quote:
Tom Felton went into detail about his role in the upcoming Biblical story, Clavius, include what role he took on and what it was like working with costar Joseph Fiennes (younger brother to Voldemort actor Ralph). More on that, as well as some fond memories of the Harry Potter series during the interview, at the IWC Gala dinner in honour of the BFI, can be seen here.

Videos: Tom Felton talks 'Clavius' role & film, Harry Potter series memories - SnitchSeeker.com

Old 10-15-2014, 11:44 PM
Moderator Manager

t22felton:
An unforgettable night celebrating the memory of Dave Legeno.Turns out Bricktop's a lovely geezer x #davelegeno

Old 10-22-2014, 11:29 PM
Moderator Manager

x

t22felton: Ed&I

Old 10-23-2014, 10:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
We previously shared the teaser trailer for Tom Felton’s Ghosts of the Pacific. The film has now been retitled Against the Sun, and Goldcrest Films has picked up international distribution rights!

Against the Sun is based on a true story of three US Navy airmen whose plane crash lands in the South Pacific in 1942, six weeks after the attack on Pearl Harbor. Tom Felton plays bombardier Tony Pastula. He, pilot Harold Dixon (Garret Dillahunt), and radioman Gene Aldrich (Jake Abel), are strangers assigned to an afternoon scouting mission, but they are forced to abandon their plane and survive on a small raft with no food or supplies.

The film is directed by Brian Falk. It will premiere at the American Film Market this November, and it is scheduled for release in US theaters in late January 2015.

Goldcrest Films’s managing director, Pascal Degove, said of the movie,

Real life stories of extraordinary feats of human endurance continue to thrill audiences globally, and Brian’s story has it all, from a bone-shaking plane crash, to tumultuous seas and voracious sharks. This is ‘127 Hours’ meets ‘Open Water.’ And it genuinely happened.
Tom Felton’s “Against the Sun” picked up for distribution | MuggleNet

Old 10-24-2014, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT
Old 10-25-2014, 12:30 AM
Moderator Manager

@garretdillahunt:
Go team! http://tinyurl.com/oex75au Excited for you all to see it! We worked hard for you.@TomFelton @MrJakeAbel

Old 10-26-2014, 10:34 PM
Moderator Manager

t22felton: Lads at work #Clavius #Almeria

Old 10-30-2014, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

red light indicates doors are secured.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Ickle!Draco. I miss CoS.

Old 11-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
The official Facebook page for Tom Felton's upcoming World War II drama Against the Sun not only released their teaser poster, but announced that the film will hit VOD, online downloads, and select theaters in the U.S. beginning January 23, 2015.

The film starring the Harry Potter actor will be available through Cable On Demand, iTunes, Amazon Instant, Xbox, and PlayStation; links will be featured here once available next year.
Tom Felton's WWII drama 'Against the Sun' on VOD & U.S. theaters Jan. 23, 2015 - SnitchSeeker.com

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top