Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2005, 10:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Snape/Alan Rickman Pt.15-When J.K. asked who would love Snape we gladly volunteered!

Special thanks to nesscafe for the banner.

Welcome young wizards and witches, to the Severus Snape/Alan Rickman Appreciation Thread! A thread dedicated to the glorifying of Severus Snape, Head of Slytherin House at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry, and the adoring (and blatant drooling over) of Alan Rickman, the man with the world's sexiest voice who plays the character of Snape in the Harry Potter movies! Please join us and by all means spread the Snape lovin'!!!

If you're new, don't be shy! Introduce yourself! All new members are entitled to one free "Welcome Package" which includes set of fuzzy black handcuffs, blindfolds, an invisibility cloak, a leather corset, a paddle, scented warming oils, chocolate body paint, and a Sevvie clone compliments of our beloved Merauder's Child. Warning! Make sure that you don't keep a Sevvie clone anywhere near a Sirius clone. They don't play well together!

Why do we love Professor Severus Snape?

- Because he can teach us how to bottle fame, brew, glory, and even put a stopper in death
- Because he ensnares our senses
- Because he bewitches out minds
- Because he has a long hooked nose... You know what they say about a man with a big nose!
- Because he's not just a Slytherin he's HEAD of Slytherin House
- Because he's a snarky bastard!
- Because you don't know whether to love him or hate him
- Because he's tall, dark, and mysterious
- Because he knocked Lockhart on his arse!
- Because he smirks like no other
- Because Dumbledor trusts him and so does Hermione!
- Because he scares the bajeezes out of Neville Longbottom [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
- Because even in drag he turns us on!
- Because his robes billow when he stalks the halls
- Because he is one hell of a sexy beast!

[COLOR=lime]
Still don't get why we are convinced that Snape is one hot smouldering cauldron of lust? Read up on some *cough-smut-cough* fics that feature our beloved potions master in various pairings!

Snape Fanfic sites
Special thanks to Sweet_Pea21, shazaam, Gabrielle aka Cold-Blooded Piece of Toast, nily for the links!

Severus Snape Fuh-Q-Fest
Chocolate Frog Fiction
Ex Libris Snape
Ink Stained Fingers (password protected)
Slytherin Fuh-Q-Fest

Ephemeral: Snape/Lily
intimate enemies: snape/black fuh-q-fest
king of cups knave of pentacles: snape/neville
walking the plank: snape/harry
after class: snape/harry
the headmaster's study: snape/dumbledore
more than enemies: snape/james
severely severus snape fanfiction
from dusk 'till dawn: snape/harry fuh-q-fest (password protected)
the parapet: snape/lupin
Whispers Snape/Hermione
Lord & Lady Snape aka Ashwinder Snape/Hermione

Snape/Remus
Snape/Sirius
Snape/Weasley Men
Snape/RareSlash

Or better yet, join the popular Snape/Hermione Yahoo Group When I Kissed the Teacher to find out what you are missing!

Want some more proof that Snape is "one sexy beast"? Have a look at the stud that plays him in the movies!!! RAWRRRRR!!!

Special thanks to Dingbat for the Fire & Ice banner.

A bit of information taken from hit IMDb.com mini biography:

Alan Sidney Patrick Rickman was born Feb. 21, 1946 in Hammersmith, London, England, UK. He originally wanted to be a graphic artist. At 26 he won a scholarship to the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art where he spent 3 years. He started out in the theatrical version of Les Liaisons Dangereuses. His first major film was Die Hard where he was cast as Hans Gruber. Alan's talent and charisma make him a facinating presence to watch! Have a look at some of these websites dedicated to him and his work!

Alan's IMDb page - check to see what movies he's been in!
The Alan Rickman Unoffical Fan Page
The Alan Rickman Download Haven
Alan Rickman aka The Voice
The Rickmanista Review
Rickman in the Round

"And now, before we go to bed (his or yours is up to you)...

What? Huh? Oh sorry, but who can remember what they have to say after looking at Alan in bed wearing boxers!? Enjoy your visit with us!

================================================================

The previous thread for those interested.

A Portkey has been created for this topic.
Just click on this title in the list and be transported immediately.

================================================================

Special thanks to Marauder's Child, who made this wonderful thread opener and hasn't tried to kill me for hacking it to peices!!!
Old 02-24-2005, 03:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread Ness!

I saw some things on eBay that made me giggle. I looked up Alan and up popped Alan pillow cases and Alan blankies and a bunch of silly things. An Alan mousepad would be nice but... that's where my mouse goes. He's just get sat on by my mouse all day everyday. It honestly can't be too comfortable to sleep on a silkscreened pillowcase either. It was adorable though. Some of them had cheesey poems

~Chrissy~
Old 02-27-2005, 06:26 AM
Loyal Fan

In Demand - Literally

Hi. I'm not exactly new. But it's been ages.

I think what started my Rickman Love was Rasputin but I'm not sure. What's not to love about him and his work? Hmm? I bought Blow Dry just a few days ago and watched it ... well, let's say more than twice since then

But I have a small request as well I'm looking for the In Demand video but all I can find are broken links. I lost this one (and quite a few others) due to my own stupidity But I really really want TangoAlan back! Please?

Maybe I can coax you with one of my all time favourites?

Old 02-27-2005, 01:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys! Thanks for keeping the Snape/Alan love alive while I'm unable to post.

Nily, I can help you w/ your In Demand problem. My good friend and a fellow Rickmaniac hosts a website that is dedicated to sharing Alan's work w/ the world. She hosts downloads of some rare and not so rare Alan momments in his movies, interviews, television appearances, even a few clips from his plays! Just about anything a Rickmaniac could wish for she's got a download for or looked everywhere to find. I have her site listed on the opener thread, but here it is again. You will find IN Demand under the "Television Clips" section.

The Alan Rickman Download Haven
Old 02-28-2005, 09:21 AM
Passionate Fan

I will have to check that out. Site sounds interesting.

I loved "Blow Dry" and I thought it was really cute. I could've done without Josh Hartnet and Rachel Leigh Cook but hey... it was a package deal. Now I have to watch the movie. Way to go
Old 02-28-2005, 09:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ADARA*
I loved "Blow Dry" and I thought it was really cute. I could've done without Josh Hartnet and Rachel Leigh Cook but hey... it was a package deal. Now I have to watch the movie. Way to go

You know it's funny you should say that. I felt the same way about that movie. The little teen romance thing just seemed to get in the way of the rest of the movie. Oh well... I loved Blow Dry too. Those weird hairstyles!

Another favorite Alan movie that I haven't watched in a while is Galaxy Quest. I know that we don't get to drool over AR's good looks, but his comedic timing is hilarious! He's so brilliant!
Old 02-28-2005, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Blow Dry really sucked. *lol* I swear, that movie was SOOOOOO bad.

And that picture of Alan? With a ciggy, even? HAWT. *drools*
Old 03-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Guys have you been to Mugglenet? There is a rumor that the new book will tell us why Dumbledore trusts Snape!

Quote:
A MuggleNet reader who is the librarian at her daughter's school today received a copy of the "Publishers Quality Library Service" catalog. She said there is an ad in it for pre-ordering copies of Book 6 that says: "With something huge revealed about Lily Potter, the truth about why Dumbledore trusts Snape, and a little romance for Harry, this promises to be one of his best years at Hogwarts yet." Remember, it's very much still a rumor. Thanks, Mire!

I'm so excited! I hope this rumor is true! And I hope that this doesn't mean she's going to kill him off!
Old 03-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh yay! Maybe the big thing about Lily is why Voldemort said she didn't have to die... and double yay for more information on Snape!

If you can believe it, I accidentally typed Dumbledore for Voldemort before I fixed it hehe...

I think Alan is quite cute in Galaxy Quest
Old 03-02-2005, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Whoa, I think it took around six months for the previous Snape thread to finish.
Old 03-03-2005, 07:46 AM
New Fan

Hahaha yeah! I think that Dumbly trusts Snape because snape is actually Dumbledore's son!!!! RAHAHAHAHA NOT! But seriously, the nose description of Snape and Dumbledore by JK is so detailed that I thin there could possibly a family resemblance *wink wink*

And He took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many.
Old 03-03-2005, 07:49 AM
New Fan

EWW NOOO I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!! AHHHH!! What is WRONG with my mind today????????

And He took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Ness, thanks for the link

And I'm telling you if JKR kills Snape off in book 6 I won't even consider reading book 7. Unless she finds a way to resurrect him.

BTW has anyone heard about Alan filming a movie in Canada? I read about it and it sounded quite interesting but I can't remember. But well, any news on Alan filming is good news
Old 03-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Passionate Fan

A friend of mine said she could have sworn that she saw Alan in Grand Central Station in NYC but she never wears hers glasses so I take that with a grain of salt... as for filming in Canda, I haven't heard anything. Sorry.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay, I looked around a bit and found this at The Harry Potter Fan Zone:

Quote:
Alan Rickman to star in Snow Cake
Posted by Zach on February 22, 11:42 AM | Submit News | Comments - 1
Alan Rickman is set to star in Marc Evans' Snow Cake with Sigourney Weaver. The "quirky drama" will start filming next month in Canada. Information on the film can be read below. (Thanks to all that wrote in!)

"Set in the middle of winter in Wawa, Ontario, Snow Cake is an engaging and original story which explores the odd friendship between a high-functioning autistic woman named Linda and Alan, a quiet, brooding man traumatized after being involved in a fatal car accident. Alan comes into Linda's life following a personal twist of fate."
Not much at IMDB yet, though
And there's still Perfume to be filmed ...

Last edited by Nily; 03-06-2005 at 05:39 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top