Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2004, 02:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Lol, what I love is how I misspelled "dysfunction." Nice. I just noticed that, oopsie!!! Anyway, it was really more of a nightmare than a dream, whatever it was, it left me unsettled.

I know what you mean about the fics where Snape is inexperienced
or *gasps* a *coughs*virgin*coughs*. I have read ONE really, really good fic where he was a little "rusty", but oh boy did he get better! I started reading one once where he and Hermy go to get it one and afterwards he tells her that was his first time. I was like, "yeah, ok, a 40 yr old virgin Snape, now that's hot."
Old 11-01-2004, 04:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Snape's Secret Sex Slave
First off, Ness, you've never heard of Ty Pennington before? I'm not saying I dig his looks, but I dig his heart for the people whose homes they remodel. He said in an interview that they look for people with financial troubles, hardships, heartbreaking stories, etc. I refuse to believe that for "good television" so I chalk it up to his heart. Heh.
Second, E.D. = BAD! We must not discuss it! *covers ears and hums*
*Big Country*
[COLOR=dark red]
Nope, before last night I'd never heard of Ty or watched Extreme Makerover for homes. Not my cup of tea. I'm sure he's a real sweetheart and it's cool that he and the rest of the people do that kind of thing for needy folks. That's REALLY COOL actually, but my point was he just didn't do a thing for me on the lust factor scale. The ladies I was w/ last night were just nuts over him and all I could think was he's no Alan Rickman! I felt like a freak.
[/COLOR]

Quote:
Originally posted by Moepi01
I read a lot of fanfiction (avid HG/SS fan)and I hate those where there is awkward sex, with Snape not knowing how to proceed, or being a virgin.

HEY, Michele! We're glad to have you!!! We love newbies here! Don't we guys?... Guys.... Mars? Insanetwin? Cloudburst? Where are you guys? Anyhoo! All newbies get a free Welcome package! *hands Moepi a large black box w/ a green ribbon* Inside you will find: a set of fuzzy black handcuffs, blindfolds, an invisibility cloak, a leather corset, a paddle, scented warming oils, chocolate body paint, and a Sevvie clone compliments of our beloved Merauder's Child. Enjoy! Just a small word of warning though, make sure you don't keep a Sevvie clone anywhere near a Sirius clone. They don't play well together!

I'm w/ you on hating the inexperienced or *gasp* virgin Snape stories!!! No way a man like Snape doesn't get laid at least once in his lifetime! Never mind that he was a Death Eater and witches probably loved the bad boy scene, but dude! He's the Head of Slytherin! The house is full of freaks! Their symbol is a snake! They're almost all purebloods and already into kinks like marrying your 2nd cousin! There is no telling what all they do down in the dungeons!

Quote:
Originally posted by JuliaSnape
Anyway, it was really more of a nightmare than a dream, whatever it was, it left me unsettled.

*comforts Julia w/ pats on the back* Poor dear! I can see how that would be a nightmare. There you are all alone w/ tall, dark, & snarky! He's got you sprawled across his potions lab table. You're panting and moaning from all the illegal things his tongue has done to various parts of your anatomy. You're ready! He wants it! Off come the clothes and... It's an over cooked spaghetti noodle instead of long hard breadstick! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

My heart goes out to you, sister!
Old 11-01-2004, 06:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
*comforts Julia w/ pats on the back* Poor dear! I can see how that would be a nightmare. There you are all alone w/ tall, dark, & snarky! He's got you sprawled across his potions lab table. You're panting and moaning from all the illegal things his tongue has done to various parts of your anatomy. You're ready! He wants it! Off come the clothes and... It's an over cooked spaghetti noodle instead of long hard breadstick! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Thank you so very much! Er...was that visual supposed to get me hot?? Ahhhhh! I am such a freak!!! *runs off screaming*

Hello Moepi01!! I'm a newby too.
Old 11-01-2004, 07:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry! Double posted!
Old 11-01-2004, 07:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Thank you so very much! Er...was that visual supposed to get me hot?? Ahhhhh! I am such a freak!!! *runs off screaming*
[COLOR=dark red]
Sorry! I think I've been writing too much smut lately! I got a bit carried away! Hmm.... I should go do my rewrites! I think I'm getting some ideas! YAY!!!!!!
[/COLOR]
Old 11-01-2004, 08:18 PM
New Fan

Thanks for the welcome package Nescafe. I'm definatly looking forward to using some of those things.

As for the probability of finding a Sirius clone in my vincity. It is zero, nada, naught, null, inexistant.

The only possibility would be to give my Severus clone something to play with. Torture him, take revenge or anything the dear potions master might want to do to this flea-bitten mongrel, whose original conveniantly disappeared through the veil.

Ps Nescafe:
Listen to me very carefully *rolls eyes hypnotically*

You cannot write TOO MUCH smut. You must write MORE smut.

Hello Julia...

Nice to meet you
Old 11-02-2004, 01:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nice to meet you too!

Quote:
The only possibility would be to give my Severus clone something to play with. Torture him, take revenge or anything the dear potions master might want to do to this flea-bitten mongrel, whose original conveniantly disappeared through the veil.
LMAO!!!! Do you guys think he'll be back? I worry about that. Maybe he'll come back just long enough for Snape to off him.
*evil laughs*
Old 11-02-2004, 04:17 AM
New Fan

Will Sirius come back ?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

Well, perhaps it might happen.

Think Stephen King and Pet Cemetary.

He would be even more fleabiten, dangerous and throughout useless.

Gah !

Let him stay where he is.

Cheers Moepi
AKA Michèle
Old 11-02-2004, 05:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Re: Will Sirius come back ?

Quote:
As for the probability of finding a Sirius clone in my vincity. It is zero, nada, naught, null, inexistant.

*gigles* What an interesting idea... No! No! I can't do that! It would break the Potter brat's heart... While I have always loved Snape because well... How can you NOT?! I admit. Before OotP I was a Sirius fan too... *bows head in shame* I was even sad when he was pushed behind the veil... Then I got to realizing. HEY! Snape wasn't doing anything! They attacked him just for kicks! NOT COOL! It was then I knew that I could never love both of them the same! It was bye bye Gryffindor fleabag Hello Slytherin stud!

Quote:
Do you guys think he'll be back? I worry about that.

I don't really worry about it, but I would have liked for Snape to have hexed the jerk's "hem hem" off for saying he was Lucius's lap dog! I was like! WHAT!?! NO HE DIDN'T!!! Anyhoo, the reason I'm sure Siruis won't be returning is J.K. has said repeatedly that people who are dead do not come back. She doesn't want to give children a false sense of hope. She knows that it was a hard thing to kill him off, but there is a reason for it... Does anyone else wonder if maybe that's how Harry is going to defeat Voldemort? That he's going to push him into the veil?! Just an idea... God, I hope I didn't just spoil the last book for myself!

Quote:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !
Well, perhaps it might happen.
Think Stephen King and Pet Cemetary.
He would be even more fleabiten, dangerous and throughout useless.

GAH!!!! That's freaky and all kinds of not what I wanted to think about!

Quote:
Ps Nescafe:
Listen to me very carefully *rolls eyes hypnotically*
You cannot write TOO MUCH smut. You must write MORE smut.

Cannot write too much smut... Must write more smut...

Last edited by nesscafe; 11-02-2004 at 05:14 PM
Old 11-02-2004, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

*comes to Sirius' defence*

Give the guy a break.

Yeah, he and the Marauders were total buttmunches in school, but they were fifteen.

I'm eighteen and have had to deal with ridicule my entire life. It's a phase that MOST PEOPLE grow out of.

Sirius apparently didn't, but I'm not justifying his actions towards Snape. They were childish and immature - just like when he was younger.

BUT, you can't hate him JUST for that.

And it's childish and immature of SNAPE as well, because he's just as bad as Sirius, because he keeps mocking him and holding a grudge.

Plus, I can see why Sirius would be pissed off. The man spent 12 years in Azkaban, and has just spent the last two years running from the law. He might be a bit bitter at EVERYBODY.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
*comes to Sirius' defence*
Give the guy a break.
Yeah, he and the Marauders were total buttmunches in school, but they were fifteen.
I'm eighteen and have had to deal with ridicule my entire life. It's a phase that MOST PEOPLE grow out of.
Sirius apparently didn't, but I'm not justifying his actions towards Snape. They were childish and immature - just like when he was younger.
BUT, you can't hate him JUST for that.
And it's childish and immature of SNAPE as well, because he's just as bad as Sirius, because he keeps mocking him and holding a grudge.
Plus, I can see why Sirius would be pissed off. The man spent 12 years in Azkaban, and has just spent the last two years running from the law. He might be a bit bitter at EVERYBODY.
[COLOR=dark red]
Hmm, you make some good points, but until we get a story where Snape does something that nearly gets one of the Marauders killed or humilliates them in a similar fashion I'm going to have a hard time forgiving Sirius. I don't condone Snape's grudges or his treatment of Potter or the other Gryffs, but I don't like any of the Marauders except for Lupin since OotP. It's just hard to respect them... Then again whenever I read PoA I want to slap Sevie for being such a pinhead! It's like DUDE! You're making an arse of yourself! STOP! But what can you do the story was already written and no matter how much I want to change that part it's the same everytime I read it.
[/COLOR]
Old 11-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

But that's the point. Everybody has character flaws.

With Sirius, he was immature in regards to ONE person.

With Snape, it's his unwillingness to LET GO and just move on, proving he's the better man.

You know, Petunia is horrid. And I LOVE HER! She's one of my favourite characters. Like Bellatrix. OO, that evil woman, she's GREAT!

See? Major flaws, but still characters to love.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
With Sirius, he was immature in regards to ONE person.

See? Major flaws, but still characters to love.

Mmm, we may have to agree to disagree on this one. In my opinion, Sirius had maturity issues about lots of things. His inability to deal w/ Snape in the civilized manner that Lupin did. His sulking about like a child because he was stuck at Grimauld Place. His relating to and treating Harry as if he was James instead of Harry himself. But that's not why I don't love Sirius the way I used to. It's a culmination of the stuff concering Snape (that we've seen so far) that makes me not love him like I did after PoA & GoF.

He tried to kill the man or nearly killed him playing a vicious prank. Then he turns around and goads James into humilliating Severus when the boy wasn't doing anything to him! NOTHING! Then as an adult he doesn't seem the least bit sorry for himself! He could have been the big man (like Remus) just as much as Snape could have been and I would have been like well Sevie you've got issues dude, (Umm, okay so I'm still like that ) and I would have been able to still love Sirius just the same. But I love Snape, I haven't seen any remorse from Sirius. And the only thing left to redeem him was he was Harry's godfather and obviously loved him. I'm not saying good ridance, but I am saying too bad Severus didn't get a chance to punch him in the nose one good time. Sirius's character can still be redeedmed in my eyes. More so then Snape even, but right now I'm just not able to love Sirius and defend him the way I do Snape.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Well, see, I don't find Sirius' sulking around and James "issue" was a flaw. I think it's the product of a broken man.

He lost three of his best friends (Peter to Voldemort, James, and Lily), got wrongly imprisoned for his BEST FRIENDS' deaths, was stuck in a hell hole for twelve years, and now is stuck in a place he despised growing up. I can't hold any of that against him.

I can see why he thought he had his best friend back through James. Whereas Lupin knew Harry in the teacher/father's-best-friend way, Harry was practically thrown into Sirius's life, it wouldn't surprise me if the first time he ever saw him, he thought it was the ghost of James! I mean, he's given a gift - Harry. He thought that things would change, be different, be happier, but it didn't.

But with Snape? It's just petty and immature. And with Snape? HE'S just petty and immature, too. He'd be a much better man than Sirius if he just let it go.
Old 11-03-2004, 07:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well, unfortunatly, neither one of them are a shining example of maturity or mental stability. All I really have to go off of is Snape's pensive containing his alleged "worst memory." Now, while this is what initally gave me my distaste for Sirius, I have to question it's authenticity. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure this confrontation did take place, but could it really been Snape's "worst" memory? The guy was a friggin' Death Eater! (I do have another theory on this but it has nothing to do with Snape v Sirius, so I won't get into it now.) The reason I bring this up, is that it's more likley that there was some very Slytherin sneakiness at play here. I realize that Snape was called away suddenly by a very sexy Draco Malfoy, but would he really just leave that pensive lying there alone in his office with Harry? Once again, the guy is a friggin' Death Eater spy, he would know better. He wanted Potter to see that scene by the lake. He wanted to cause him to doubt both Sirius and James' almost hero like (in his eyes) reputations. More than anything else, JKR may have just been trying to throw us for a loop, and she's just brilliant enough to do it. I really can't put blame on either Snape or Sirius as to who is the bigger prat given the limited background info. that we have to work with, so I'll just state my case on my own shallow opinion. Snape is a dark, snarky, sexy, Death Eater spy, Potions Master sex god, and he get's me hot. So it's all Sirius' fault. Every last bit of it. *mwahaahaahaahaa!*