Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2004, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Well, I was actually listening to "She's So Cold" and wanting to make lyrics to fit our dear Severus, but I didn't. *cough*
Old 05-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cold-Blooded Piece of Toast:
<STRONG>Nah. Kinky is Snape/Voldemort (all red eyes and violent). Not kinky in a good way, though. Would be sort of squicky.
Snape/Lucius is sort of sexy. I don't read it, though.
</STRONG>
I gotta disagree. Snape/Voldie is all squicky and no kink. Kinky is defined as relating to, having, or appealing to unconventional tastes especially in sex. There is nothing appealing about Snape/Voldie! I know I don't wanna go there!

If it makes any difference, I am also retracting my previous votes. Ladies (or gents if there are any that come here), my favorite pair Snape/Hermione has crossed the line of kinky. I give you Rilla's answer to the cross-dressing Snape challenge!

A Little Support by Rilla
Old 05-10-2004, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

*cries*

I don't LIKE the new layout.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????

Oh, and my beautiful reaction to that fic is gone. *sticks tongue out*
Old 05-10-2004, 01:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, I'm not a HUGE fan of the new layout myself! It was SLOW loading but I do think it's neat that we can change font colors now! I wonder what other things are different...
Old 05-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Well, I guess the font thing is cool...but the little search bar at the top and the slow loading, and the biggerness with the smallerness...it just makes me uncomfortable.

Old 05-10-2004, 04:11 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree. not a big fan of all the new stuff.... lost posts for one, its very slow, looks odd to me...the user CP page is just super weird to me,lots of smilies seem gone.... but what can we do? FF changed its format one a long time ago I remember and I didn't like it- but got used to it...suppose I will here too. I do like the color thing though... thats cool

Did you guys see the ABC preview? If so what did you think?
Old 05-11-2004, 12:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

This is sooo weird I guess it will just take time to get used to it.

LadyofLorien I love your avie
Old 05-11-2004, 12:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRickman
This is sooo weird I guess it will just take time to get used to it.
I know! But I'm getting used to it- and the board is fast again- yeah!!

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRickman
LadyofLorien I love your avie
Thanks!

There's an interview up on TLC with Gary Oldman that says he and Alan have known each other for 20 years...I didn't know that. Thats very cool. Have they worked together and I just was too dumb to have known? If they did I'd love to see whatever it was......
Old 05-11-2004, 05:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyOfLorien
There's an interview up on TLC with Gary Oldman that says he and Alan have known each other for 20 years...I didn't know that. Thats very cool. Have they worked together and I just was too dumb to have known? If they did I'd love to see whatever it was......
To my knowledge they haven't been in any movies together other then PoA. But Alan's a been in several theater productions, so it's possible they may have worked on a play together. I really don't know. Maybe they just met some time and hit it off... *shrug*

I tell you what I don't like about the new lay out! I lost my avi! Darn it!!! That and everything looks really crunched up, but I guess like you guys said we'll just get used to it.
Old 05-11-2004, 07:37 AM
Extreme Fan

If you're new, don't be shy! Introduce yourself! All new members are entitled to one free "Welcome Package" which includes set of fuzzy black handcuffs, blindfolds, an invisibility cloak, a leather corset, a paddle, scented warming oils, chocolate body paint, and a Sevvie clone compliments of our beloved Merauder's Child. Warning! Make sure that you don't keep a Sevvie clone anywhere near a Sirius clone. They don't play well together!

I demand a refresher-package seeing that I haven't been here for ages My paddle broke and I'm out of body paint

Quote:
Originally posted by Crossbow
OK, poll for the day:

What is the kinkiest Snape-pairing?

Snarry
Snermione (I just love saying "snermione")
Snape/Sirius
Snape/Remus
Snape/Lucius ("Snucius"?)
Snape/McGonagall
Snape/Dobby
Snape/Lucius. Can't beat the Death-Eater lovin Plus, Lucius has a pimp-cane

Re: new forum. I don't like the font colour thingy. Some idiot on other board changed to this colour you could barely see against the backdrop GRRRR!!
Old 05-11-2004, 08:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by shazaam
I demand a refresher-package seeing that I haven't been here for ages My paddle broke and I'm out of body paint
Sorry but there's only one per customer! I don't even want to know how you broke that paddle!

Quote:
Re: new forum. I don't like the font colour thingy. Some idiot on other board changed to this colour you could barely see against the backdrop GRRRR!!
Well, I guess they didn't notice the little preview button we have! Kinda silly not to test the colors first! I did... *shrug*
Old 05-11-2004, 08:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nesscafe
Sorry but there's only one per customer! I don't even want to know how you broke that paddle!

Well, I guess they didn't notice the little preview button we have! Kinda silly not to test the colors first! I did... *shrug*
Which is why you have pretty colours which make me do things like yell out "MASSIVE NESS LOVE " all the time :p

If you must know, I was playing ping-pong
Old 05-11-2004, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

Beautiful boys on a beautiful dance floor / Michael you're dancing like a beautiful dance-whore

Oh, sorry. Little Franz Ferdinand for you.

And the new layout? >.< Me no likey. *cries* It's all...slow and crap. And, yeah, I don't like it. *makes it go away*

As for Snape, he is dancing like a beautiful dance-whore.
Old 05-11-2004, 04:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
To my knowledge they haven't been in any movies together other then PoA. But Alan's a been in several theater productions, so it's possible they may have worked on a play together. I really don't know. Maybe they just met some time and hit it off... *shrug*
Hmm.. okay...well at least I didn't miss out on a movie somewhere along the way.....

Quote:
I tell you what I don't like about the new lay out! I lost my avi! Darn it!!! That and everything looks really crunched up, but I guess like you guys said we'll just get used to it.
Those announcemet posts from the administrators said we'd lose our avs and our pms...and if we wanted to keep them we should save them....so they kinda warned us...but if thery warned us 3-4 days worth of posts would be lost I missed that...that pissed me off the most! Can you get your av remade? It was a cool av... I'm sorry you lost it....
Old 05-11-2004, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Which is why you have pretty colours which make me do things like yell out "MASSIVE NESS LOVE " all the time :p

If you must know, I was playing ping-pong
Ah, flattery will get you everywhere! *sneeks shazaam a new paddle and unopened container of chocolate body paint under table*

Uh huh! Yeah, you were playing ping-pong! That's what they all say!

Quote:
Originally posted by Snape's Secret Sex Slave
And the new layout? >.< Me no likey. *cries* It's all...slow and crap. And, yeah, I don't like it. *makes it go away*
Poor thing! I'm afraid we can't make it go away, but we will be here to support you through your time of grief... I know the slow thing is gettin' on my nerves too!

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyOfLorien
Those announcemet posts from the administrators said we'd lose our avs and our pms...and if we wanted to keep them we should save them....so they kinda warned us...but if thery warned us 3-4 days worth of posts would be lost I missed that...that pissed me off the most! Can you get your av remade? It was a cool av... I'm sorry you lost it....
That's what I get for not reading the annoucements... Oh well, I made it, so I can make another one. No biggy deal. I might work on it tonight or maybe tomorow if I get bored. I was thinking it was time for a new one. I'm just not sure what I want to do. I love Snape holding his wand... OY that sounds bad, but you guys know what I mean. Right?