Old 02-24-2004, 12:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRickman:
<STRONG>Oh poor Ness
I hope you feel better soon [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Alan is so HOT in that video!!
[img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Bless you sweetie! I am feeling so much better today then I have in a while. *sigh of relief* I'm hoping it lasts more then one day. We'll see.

I haven't felt good, but since I am feeling better I can do the belated birthday tribute Alan I wanted to do!

Alan in his birthday suit - NOT FOR YOUNGSTERS!!!

A belated birthday tribute to our beloved Alan!
[img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/dj.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img] [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img] [img]smilies/dj.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 07:15 PM
Loyal Fan

I was at Alan's Imbd board and RoseSnape came up w/ one of the most interesting questions and I thought I'd see what you guys would have to say!

What do you think Snape's patronus is and why?

I'm still debating what I think, but I'll get back w/ my own answer soon!
Old 02-25-2004, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

Some sort of bird. I know a snake would be the most obvious choice, but I think he'd be like a hawk or something. Yes. Hawk.

Or MAYBE he's a LION. 0_0
Old 02-25-2004, 02:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I was actually debating between a large vicious vampire bat or a jungle cat. I have since decided that Snape's patronus would probably be a black puma. I have long thought that if Snape was given an animungus form he would be a black puma because they are rare and actually it's debated if they even exist see Melanism And The Mystery Black Cats for where I got that crazy idea. Anyhoo, since I doubt very seriously that Sev is an animungi I say his patronus is a puma (even though they are all white light we know Sev's would be black [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )
Old 02-25-2004, 02:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Snape's patronus? That is a good question.
Hmmm... I'm leaning toward hawk/bird of prey. But I also have a naggling feeling about a wolf *shrugs* I know it sounds very Sirius/Lupin -ish but Snape's the one who seems wolf-ish to me

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited FawkesRises ]

House -- vote for it.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:42 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] EEGADS!!! We're gettin' kinda low on the todum pole. Dadgum! I can't spell today. Hope you guys don't go cross-eyed reading this! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

So, anyone read any good fics lately? I read one yesterday that was absolutely hillarious! It was seriously long and it's not even finished! I can't wait for another update. Here is the link if anyone is interested. I do have 2 warnings though: 1)it's got Slash, so if that's not your bag you won't like it much and 2)it was written before OotP and you can seriously tell, but I love it!

Trading Places
Old 02-28-2004, 11:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Alright! Where are all you dunderheads hiding! I just read a really cute fic and I wanted to share it. Warning it's not the best I've ever read, but the ending was cute! Birthday Wishes
Old 02-29-2004, 07:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Alan isn't 58 is he?!!!

[img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img] MITH [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]
Old 02-29-2004, 09:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mithvingiel:
<STRONG>Alan isn't 58 is he?!!!
[img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img] MITH [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yes, I know it's hard to believe that a man with such incredible natural sex appeal is in his late 50's, but it's the truth. He was born to Irish and Welsh parents on February 21, 1946 in Hammersmith, London, England. Makes me feel like such a baby compared to him, but he's sooooo handsome! I just can't help it! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] He's amazing!!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 02-29-2004, 12:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nesscafe:
<STRONG>

Yes, I know it's hard to believe that a man with such incredible natural sex appeal is in his late 50's, but it's the truth. He was born to Irish and Welsh parents on February 21, 1946 in Hammersmith, London, England. Makes me feel like such a baby compared to him, but he's sooooo handsome! I just can't help it! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] He's amazing!!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I feel so weird. I'm crushing on someone who is old enough to be my grandad! I'm only 15. Age doesn't matter though, right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2004, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I feel so weird. I'm crushing on someone who is old enough to be my grandad! I'm only 15. Age doesn't matter though, right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

you got that right, i'm only 15 also.

Can I kill myself?
Yes.
YAY! I can finally get away from this ****hole.
Old 02-29-2004, 03:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by insanetwin:
<STRONG>

you got that right, i'm only 15 also.</STRONG>
*wipes sweat from her forhead* Thank merlin I'm not alone!

Old 02-29-2004, 06:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>*wipes sweat from her forhead* Thank merlin I'm not alone!

I'm 25 myself, but still that's way younger! I'm also married, but my hubby doesn't so much mind my crush. He knows that's he's my number one and Alan is just sexy #2... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-29-2004, 08:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

*wipes sweat from her forhead* Thank merlin I'm not alone!

nd all this time i thought i was the only teen.

Can I kill myself?
Yes.
YAY! I can finally get away from this ****hole.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top