Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2003, 11:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bubonicplague1348:
<STRONG>Oh, yeah, and I'd love for Severus to tell Dumbledore to go stuff the DADA job.</STRONG>
Yeah me too! I might buy that he wants the DADA job cause he admits in OotP that he applies for it every year, but he's so above that! Don't get me wrong I love Harry Potter and his books, but I also love Severus. I sware it's like they are from two different worlds in my head the way I see them! Isn't that nuts!? Anyways, I just really want everyone to finally give Snape the respect he deserves! Of coarse he's mean and bitter! He came from a disfunctional home, he was bullied at school, he was a Death Eater for cryin' out loud! I wouldn't be a nice guy either! Just like I don't blame Harry for lashing out in book 5 because everyone hides the truth from him and then expects him to do everything right based on no background! GGGGRRRRR! Anyways, I would love for everyone to eat crow and apologize to Sev and say thank you for his help! And I really want him to tell Dumbledore to shove the DADA job and either be content w/ his potions position or quit and go into potions research! That could be cool too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2003, 12:17 AM
Addicted Fan

*sniff* It's so sad! I feel like I am doomed to fall for these characters who will never get the respect or recognition they deserve (by other characters). I guess that's a fault of mine for developing a soft spot for the snarky person with the dark past.

However, JKR has done her best to make Severus pretty ambiguous (as opposed to say, Draco, who has never displayed a grey side), so I have hopes that he'll come out of things with some preservation of dignity and not just be relegated to a "bad guy".
Old 12-16-2003, 08:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bubonicplague1348:
<STRONG>However, JKR has done her best to make Severus pretty ambiguous (as opposed to say, Draco, who has never displayed a grey side), so I have hopes that he'll come out of things with some preservation of dignity and not just be relegated to a "bad guy".</STRONG>
Yes, I don't know whether to be irritated about the ambiguousness of Snape or relieved that he's not drawn out like Lucius! I really love Snape's character! He's the bad guy that you're not sure it all bad after all! He just screams misunderstood and I've never been loved or believed in! I think that's why us ladies are so attracted to him! It's that he needs someone I can help him thing! I have to admit that's what it is for me. Especially after I read OotP! I have to say if she makes him an all out baddie after building him into such a multifaceted character I'm going to be really ticked off!
Old 12-16-2003, 09:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Well I am a goner for Tom and Jason so it's no wonder I'm crazy over Alan. He IS a sexy beast! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Black capes and potions...*sigh* God it's good to be a Slythie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

House -- vote for it.
Old 12-16-2003, 02:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FawkesRises:
<STRONG>Well I am a goner for Tom and Jason so it's no wonder I'm crazy over Alan. He IS a sexy beast! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Black capes and potions...*sigh* God it's good to be a Slythie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey FawkesRises! Welcome to the Snape lovin'! I love your avi! What's it say?! It's too small for me to read! I'm getting old at 25! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2003, 10:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey girlies, didja miss me? Didja notice I was gone?

IF I were JKR what kind of ending would I write for Snape? Good Lord, y'all want me to THINK? Lemme get back to you on that one!

*mumbles to self* I'm gonna regret this if beeker or amber ever stumble upon this posting

Okay, show of hands, who thinks that's a come hither look that just SCREAMS "Take Me!"?

*tentatively raises hand*

wyatt: how exactly did i die again?
me: beeker shoved a huge snake fang through your diary
wyatt: my WHAT?
Old 12-17-2003, 01:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nesscafe:
<STRONG>

Yes, I don't know whether to be irritated about the ambiguousness of Snape or relieved that he's not drawn out like Lucius! I really love Snape's character! He's the bad guy that you're not sure it all bad after all! He just screams misunderstood and I've never been loved or believed in! I think that's why us ladies are so attracted to him! It's that he needs someone I can help him thing! I have to admit that's what it is for me. Especially after I read OotP! I have to say if she makes him an all out baddie after building him into such a multifaceted character I'm going to be really ticked off!</STRONG>
I couldn't agree with you more Ness.
I belive there has to be some goodness in him, why else would Dumbledore trust him, he's in the order and teaches other people's children and after reading the 5th book I love him even more. If I was there I would have kicked James' butt! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2003, 08:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey FawkesRises! Welcome to the Snape lovin'! I love your avi! What's it say?! It's too small for me to read! I'm getting old at 25! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love my avi too. All my fav people in one place [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It says 'Slytherin Boys...What's not to like?'

Quote:
Originally posted by LittleLove7N:
<STRONG>
Okay, show of hands, who thinks that's a come hither look that just SCREAMS "Take Me!"?</STRONG>
*raises hand* I do, I do! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 12-17-2003: Message edited FawkesRises ]

House -- vote for it.
Old 12-17-2003, 09:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LittleLove7N:
<STRONG>Hey girlies, didja miss me? Didja notice I was gone?
*mumbles to self* I'm gonna regret this if beeker or amber ever stumble upon this posting

Okay, show of hands, who thinks that's a come hither look that just SCREAMS "Take Me!"?
*tentatively raises hand*</STRONG>
Did we miss you? Of coarse we did! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

I don't know who beeker or amber are, but if they can't appreciate the sex appeal of a stud like Alan they must be gay or blind!

That is one of my favorite Alan pics! *raises hand and waves it madly in the air like Hermione possessed* He has the sexiest come hither looks doesn't he!?! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Rima is one lucky woman to have that all to herself for some 35 yrs! Some girls have all the luck!

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRickman:
<STRONG>I couldn't agree with you more Ness.
I belive there has to be some goodness in him, why else would Dumbledore trust him, he's in the order and teaches other people's children and after reading the 5th book I love him even more. If I was there I would have kicked James' butt! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
EXACTLY!!! Why would JKR go through all the trouble of showing us his tortured youth and having Dumbledore trust him if there wasn't something good in there! So what if he's bitter and cruel! I think it's a defense against people hurting him! He came from a disfunctional home. He was picked on by other kids in school. He was led to a bad crowd probably because they offered him the friendship and caring that he didn't get from anywhere else only to have to leave those people because they were evil and wrong. I just feel so sorry for him! I want JRK to have someone love that poor man so bad! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by FawkesRises:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]I love my avi too. All my fav people in one place It says 'Slytherin Boys...What's not to like?'
</STRONG>
INDEED!!! Very cool! I likey very much! Handsome [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]s aren't they?! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 09:08 PM
Passionate Fan

OMFG SNAPE WITHDRAWL. What, like three months? I need to be at this thread more often. I hate being away.
&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3
I love all of you for the simple fact that you share my obsession.
Old 12-20-2003, 10:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] haven't been here in a while.

Can I kill myself?
Yes.
YAY! I can finally get away from this ****hole.
Old 12-21-2003, 07:28 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey all! I'm sorry I haven't popped in in a few days. I have been busy! Holidays are wearing me out! Anyhoo, wanted to make sure you guys had something to drool over in case I don't get to pop back by till after Christmas.

For all those who love the man!

And for those who are strictly Snape lovers!

Happy Holidays!
Old 12-22-2003, 07:58 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Hey now! I know I'm not the only Snape lover in the Harry Potter Fan Forum! Get your butts out here and support my man! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2003, 09:51 PM
Loyal Fan

*supports* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I saw the ROTK yesterday and one of the previews was for POA. Good god, my mother told me to "chill out" since I was in a crowded theater pointing excitedly to the Boggart!Snape scene. *note to self: must control reactions to snape when in public* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

trinity
Old 12-23-2003, 02:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Hey now! I know I'm not the only Snape lover in the Harry Potter Fan Forum! Get your butts out here and support my man! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Your man?? Don't you mean my man Ness?? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] hehehe! How have you been?

Well Im finally here ready to talk about the Snape loving and I have nobody to share it with [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I hope everybody has a Merry Christmas!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Im getting the Robin Hood DVD so mine should be very good [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]