Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2016, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

source: Heirs of Slytherin in the Virginia State House « The Hooded Utilitarian
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-27-2016, 09:14 PM
Moderator Manager

That's an awesome emblem.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-28-2016, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love it too
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-28-2016, 08:48 PM
Moderator Manager

I love the colors of this house.

Old 11-29-2016, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too. Green is a great color.
Old 11-29-2016, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Green and silver are awesome. If I wasn't a Slytherin, I'd like to be in Ravenclaw, which is my favorite colour, blue. Plus knowledge is one of my strengths too, lol
Old 11-30-2016, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would have liked Gryffindor as an alternative but Ravenclaw is cool too.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:54 PM
Moderator Manager

I like the Ravenclaw colors too as well as Gryffindor as both blue & red are my favorite colors.

Old 12-03-2016, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

My favourite color is purple but whatever I love green too and red.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:09 AM
Moderator Manager

Then the board colors here suit you then.

Old 12-04-2016, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah they do
Old 12-04-2016, 11:48 PM
Moderator Manager

- house values ambition, cunning, leadership, and resourcefulness. The house mascot of Slytherin is the serpent, and the house colours are green and silver. Salazar Slytherin founded the house. The Head of House is Severus Snape until near the end of the sixth year. Then, Horace Slughorn, the previous Head of House, comes out of retirement re-assuming authority. The ghost of Slytherin house is The Bloody Baron. Slytherin corresponds roughly to the element of water. The Slytherin dormitories and common room are reached through a bare stone wall in the dungeons. The Slytherin common room is a long, low, dungeon-style room, under the Hogwarts Lake, furnished with green lamps and carved armchairs. (x)

Old 12-09-2016, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love it!
Old 12-09-2016, 09:00 PM
Moderator Manager

+

Old 12-10-2016, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love it!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top