Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2016, 09:35 PM
Moderator Manager

I consider the Slytherin house to be the "bullies" of Hogwarts, the group of people you should fear and those that cause trouble but get away with it.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-18-2016, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that´s a good point.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-18-2016, 09:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Just based on how they were perceived in the books/movies. Again, not all Syltherins are like that. Look at Scorpius & Albus.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Scorpius and Albus are good guys
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-09-2016, 11:13 PM
Moderator Manager

However, I'm glad that Scorpius isn't like his father cause it'll be the same drama we had with Harry & Draco if Scorpius also loathes Muggles or the Potters.

Old 11-20-2016, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that´s good.
Old 11-20-2016, 11:24 PM
Moderator Manager

If more Slytherins are like Scorpius & Albus, then everybody would've not generalized this house in a negative way.

Old 11-21-2016, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Every house is good in it´s own way. But Slyherin is my personal favourite.
Old 11-21-2016, 11:36 PM
Moderator Manager

And basically when you have Draco (in the books) as the "face" of Slytherin house, it doesn't fare well. Honestly, I didn't hate Draco reading the books. There were always going to be kids like that.

Old 11-22-2016, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

source: Slytherin by Tullerusk on DeviantArt
Old 11-23-2016, 12:11 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Ha, this is true for this house of course.

Old 11-25-2016, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

It sure is
Old 11-25-2016, 08:58 PM
Moderator Manager

I need to know the personality traits of the Ilvermorny houses already. Jo has not yet explained/expounded on them.

Old 11-26-2016, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Please add me
Old 11-26-2016, 09:01 PM
Moderator Manager

You've been added, Jade.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top