Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2016, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it could.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-10-2016, 08:18 PM
Moderator Manager

+

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-11-2016, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

great artwork
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Snakes scare the out of me. *shudders*

Old 10-12-2016, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah some of them are scary.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:38 PM
Moderator Manager

Some of them? I'm scared of all of them.

Old 10-13-2016, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I`m not scared of snakes who aren`t poisonous.
Old 10-13-2016, 10:30 PM
Moderator Manager

And the small snakes, they kind of look harmless but I'm stills cared of them.

Speaking of snakes, back in high school, a few of us got invited over at one of our classmate's house for a party. I remembered towards the end, she said she'd like to introduce us to her pet "Peter" which she got when he was small but now he's huge. When we went to her backyard, there it is, in a cage, the HUGEST snake I ever saw. I ran inside back to the house as quickly as I could. Some of the guys ran back inside too.

Old 10-14-2016, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh my lord Now I get why you don`t like snakes.

One question: Salazar Slytherin and Tom Riddle were the only Slytherin people who can speak parsel is that right?
Old 10-14-2016, 11:45 PM
Moderator Manager

There were others like Herpo the Foul and the Gaunts but more often, parseltongue people are from Slytherin with the exception of Harry.

Old 10-15-2016, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ah thanks.
Old 10-15-2016, 08:13 PM
Moderator Manager

+

Old 10-16-2016, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love it.
Old 10-16-2016, 09:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Except for that bit of Luna in the bottom row, everything looks Slytherin to me.

Old 10-17-2016, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah you´re right there is a little Luna in the gifset.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top