Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2007, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sidekicks (R/Hr): Because Emma thinks Hermione should end up with Ron ALL THE WAY!

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Sidekickerliciousness!!!

Previous Thread:
Sidekicks[R/Hr]:'He likes her,she likes him.They're different,but they're perfect'-EW

Credit to: Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO

Official Sidekick Quote:
"But she was in no way a damsel in distress;if you wanted to put a label on her position in the drama that was Harry Potter, she was a sidekick, thank you very much. So by definition, she should not end up with Harry. But sidekicks could end up with other sidekicks."
--Hermione Granger and the Order of the Phoenix by Ann Margaret

The Sidekicks Thread, in proud association with RonandHermione.net

Honorary Sidekicks

1. J.K. Rowling
2. Emma Watson
3. Chris Columbus
4. Daniel Radcliffe
5. Rupert Grint

RON & HERMIONE SUPPORTERS

The List

Newest Sidekicks:
421. xxCrashIntoMexx
422. SweetP (Mandy)
423. Whitney86
424. *Stacey*
425. Lorelai Evans Danes (Aline)
426. mokis
427. provocative
428. lucky charms (Trisha)
429. sassenach888
430. Handel
431. LooBitteTundiLoo
432. .: DoDs:.
433. billy(L)
434. canuck_gizziefan
435. xxcozmicstar

The Sidekick Pledge of Allegiance:
I pledge my obsession to the sidekicks: Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.
And to the Sidekickerliciousness which we all love,
One couple, made by JK Rowling,
With sugar quills and sexual tension for all.

Credit to: Ana Luthor

A few links to our devoted Sidekick family:

A Whole New Light I I Sweet Comfort /Forever Your Girl
Isn't It Obvious
I Hate You, I Love You I ron/hermione
& I'd rather be in love with you...
GETTING?? THE?? POINT??
Ron & Hermione Shrine
Ron & Hermione Fotolog

So you want even more kicky sites? Visit our fanlisting at:
or

J.K. Rowling:

"Harry and Hermione are very platonic friends. But I won't answer for anyone else, nudge, nudge, wink, wink." (National Press Club Luncheon, October 1999)

Does Hermione love Ron or Harry?
"I can't believe some of you haven't worked this one out yet, but I'm not going to answer because that would spoil the arguments, which I enjoy"—(JK Rowling's Official Site) (Given the nature of her past responses and book evidence, this is a pretty obvious answer.)

Q: Is it just me, or was something going on between Ron and Hermione during the last half of Goblet of Fire?
"Yes, something's 'going on,' but Ron doesn't realize it yet. Typical boy." – (Response to a fan question at barnesandnoble.com)

Q: Does Hermione like Ron as more than a friend?
"The answer to that is in Goblet of Fire!" – (Response to a fan's question during a BBC chat)

JKR: (…)and he, yes, he does have certain adolescent, umm, rites of passage happen to him.
KC: And he's snogging with Hermione?
JKR: Hermione and Harry? Do you think so?
KC: No, I'm kidding.
JKR: Ron and Hermione *smiles and nods*, I would say, have... there's more... tension there.

“...I will say, that yes, I personally feel - well it's going to be clear once people have read book six. I mean, that’s it. It’s done, isn’t it? We know. Yes, we do now know that it's Ron and Hermione. I do feel that I have dropped heavy - [All crack up]- hints. ANVIL-sized, actually, hints, prior to this point. I certainly think even if subtle clues hadn't been picked up by the end of “Azkaban,” that by the time we hit Krum in Goblet...” – (TLC/Mugglenet HBP interview)

Q: What would Hermione see if she looked into the Mirror of Erised?
JKR:.... so at the moment I think Hermione would be most likely to see the three of them alive, unscathed and Voldemort finished...But I think Hermione would also see herself closely entwined with another person...I think you can probably guess.

Chris Columbus (SS/CoS Director)

"It is foreshadowing, yeah. I just love the idea that the two of them, that there's an impending crush. And it's such a real thing for kids at that age. For instance, I asked Emma to hug Dan, and she said, 'No way,' and that was the day she was the most nervous being on the set. She was like, 'I am not going to hug him, no I'm not.' And I said, 'You've been petrified, this is one of your best friends, if not your best friend, you have to hug him,' I said, 'but you won't hug Ron, because that's where the tension is." – (On being asked at TLC if the handshake between Hr/R was foreshadow of romance)

Emma Watson:

When asked about what they'd like to happen with their character ...
"I'd quite like to see Hermione and Ron together. (the interviewer says something here, to which Emma replies…)Aw, c’mon, it's gonna happen! It's there!" (ETalkDaily) – PoA DVD Launch Interview

"I don't really know what JKR has in mind, but I think that it would be logical (or it would make sence) that Ron and Hermione end up together. They're really different although a lot of things can bring them closer and I think they would be a beautiful couple." (French Magazine “ONE” Interview)

"I'm going to make Rupert really uncomfortable now. For goodness sake! Hermione and Ron just need to get it together! This has been SO long now! They're so wrong, but they're so right. It just needs to happen and they just need to get on with it. Yeah, if that doesn't happen I am going to be really frustrated. Oh God! It's still ongoing. So, hopefully they will end up together. (laughs)"

Q: Who do you think Hermione should end up with: Ron, Harry, or Draco?
EW: "Ron, all the way. It’s just so obvious that there’s something going on there, that they’re wrong for each other but they’re so right. I just think they’re really cute."

Q: The seventh [Harry Potter] book is nearing. What would you like to happen for Hermione?
EW: "For her to be happy—and probably with Ron."

"He likes her, she likes him. They're really different, but they're perfect . . . [frustration about it - hee!] It's just going to happen, you know?"

Q: How would you like to see Hermione end up?
EW: "I have to say that I read the new one, and for God's sake, Hermione and Ron, just get it over and done with! get together, please, it's killing me! By the end of it, I was so frustrated"

Emma: "I really hope that Hermione and Ron get it together in the end, 'cause..."
Interviewer: Oh, okay (smiling)
Emma: "..I think that they would make a good...couple" (nods her head, smiling)

Daniel Radcliffe:

CNN (Thanks EV!) - Q: If you were writing the sixth and seventh books, what would you want to happen?
"I definitely think Alfonso (Cuaron, the director) correctly interpreted that Ron and Hermione have a thing going on."

Q: It seems like everyone wants Hermione and Ron to get together.
DR: "I would love that, just to see Rupe and Emma kiss! I think that would be great! I do think I have to re-read the books, because I don't know how much of that relationship comes through in the books and how much is invented. Those two, their behavior towards each other is always, 'I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.. but I love you!' I personally would be very amused to see them develop a relationship.."

ROSS (talking about the end of the books): I thought that Hermione got married to Harry.(sarcastic)
DAN: "Have you not been watching the films?! She's, like - her and Ron! "(Some people in the audience cheer) "Thank you!"

Rupert Grint:

When asked about the blossoming romance between Ron and Hermione ...
"It started in the second film, then in the third film it became a little more and now in Goblet of Fire there's loads of it!" (GMTV) - PoA DVD Launch Interview.

Q: Ron starts to realize a lot of stuff in this film too, I mean, Hermione, hmm. She's really a girl.
"Hehe. True, yep. There's always sort of been that sort of thing between them two that's been sort of suggested in the other movies, like people say there's something going on between them, and Ron was very jealous of Krum, he got to dance at the ball with Hermione."

"I think there's always sort of been suggested through all the films that there could be something between them, and ... (he gets so quiet here, so cute!) I don't know, it'd be quite fun, I think."

Interviewer: Nothing's come out of the seventh one. Do you have any idea of where you want Ron to go or..
"...alot of people are saying, uh, Ron and Hermione are going to get together *smiles while he says this* We'll just have to wait and see"

R/Hr will on what page of Deathly Hallows? ~ place your bets now!
winner gets bragging rights

Laura ~ pg 87 (UK)
Amy ~ pg 397 (UK)
LooBitteTundiLoo ~ pg 121(US)
XJill ~ pg 326 (US)
Corrsfanre ~ pg 55 (US)
Little Willow ~ pg 513 (UK)
Soleya ~ pg 600 (UK)
ordinaryday ~ pg 100 (US)
Sandrinha ~ pg 50 (US)

Please remember: NO BASHING OF THE OTHER SHIPS, people are allowed to think differently and I know we're all better than that

Post away everybody!!!

Last edited by baileycat; 05-22-2007 at 03:25 AM
Old 04-27-2007, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

WOOOOHOOOOHHH!!!!!!!!!!WE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...uuhhhhhh....i mean Ron and Hermione ROCK!!YEAHH!!

Urrggh i had that dream again where Ron and Hermione share their first kiss and they have sex and the next morning they're deliriously happy.It was great, especially the part where Ron walks in with a breakfast tray in nothing but grey sweatpants.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice dream, Laura!

Whoever came up with this...

Quote:
R/Hr will on what page of Deathly Hallows? ~ place your bets now!
winner gets bragging rights
... deserves a medal. It's effin' brilliant!
Old 04-27-2007, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

I think this photo is from the dueling scene. I've seen other photos at this website (HP et l'Ordre du Phnix - Photos non promotionnelles/nonpromoodp040) and they don't look like BTS they looks like movie stills.

IF that is the shot WOW look at that smile .

Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, that scene seems like it's going to be all kinds of cute - Hermione kicking Ron's ass Dude, that girl in the right looks like a female version of Dean Thomas!
Old 04-27-2007, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor (View Post)

Whoever came up with this...
... deserves a medal. It's effin' brilliant!
I think Amy did.....so if it happens in the book, i'm just gonna come here and post an orgasm and you guys will know. I have the feeling that i will be having a lot of orgasms the coming weeks.

Sandrine like i said at the Rupert board she only has a smile like that when it has something to do with Ron ...and to think that the 'sexy eyes' happen right after that is even more excited!

edit
Ana what the ...

Last edited by Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO; 04-27-2007 at 05:44 PM
Old 04-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think Amy did.....so if it happens in the book and just gonna come here and post an orgasm and you guys will know. I have the feeling that i will be having a lot of orgasms the coming weeks.
If that's the case, lucky you!

And this comment deserves a

Icon by sourburst
Old 04-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
she only has a smile like that when it has something to do with Ron
Aww...that's really cool. I love that she's such a sidekick- as we get half our titles from her quotes!!!
"There was a clatter as the basilisk fangs cascaded out of Hermione’s arms. Running at Ron, she flung them around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. Ron threw away the fangs and broomstick he was holding and responded with such enthusiasm that he lifted Hermione off her feet."
~Ron♥Hermione~
Avi by Fidelian
Old 04-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOOK CLOSELY! She does!

Dean is hotter, obviously. Excuse me Rupert and Dan fans, btw, but I'd trade them for Alfie any day. Dean is teh HP hottie for me
Old 04-27-2007, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Dean is hotter, obviously. Excuse me Rupert and Dan fans, btw, but I'd trade them for Alfie any day. Dean is teh HP hottie for me
Yeah i know, i've seen private pics of him and DAAAAMMNNNNNN.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooBitteTundiLoo (View Post)
Aww...that's really cool. I love that she's such a sidekick- as we get half our titles from her quotes!!!
I know, we all love Emma because of that!

Icon by sourburst
Old 04-27-2007, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO (View Post)
Yeah i know, i've seen private pics of him and DAAAAMMNNNNNN.
I KNOW! That pretty face along with those muscles... have mercy!
Old 04-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I KNOW! That pretty face along with those muscles... have mercy!
And he's soo TALL!!!! You would have to climb the guy first before you could give him a proper kiss. Goodluck Bonnie

And Emma is indeed a hardcore shipper. I still stand by it that she's being too enthousiastic about Ron and hermione hooking up if you know what i mean.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I certainly wouldn't mind climbing him

Yeah, Emma does seem pretty excited about Ron and Hermione. But then again, how couldn't she? She's gonna snog Rupert, man!
Old 04-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO (View Post)
And he's soo TALL!!!! You would have to climb the guy first before you could give him a proper kiss. Goodluck Bonnie

And Emma is indeed a hardcore shipper. I still stand by it that she's being too enthousiastic about Ron and hermione hooking up if you know what i mean.
So you think we'll get a kiss between Dean and Bonnie? And then Bonnie and Daniel? Ginny would kick ass in HBP

Quote:
Yeah, Emma does seem pretty excited about Ron and Hermione. But then again, how couldn't she? She's gonna snog Rupert, man!
Especially now that he looks hotter than ever before

Icon by sourburst
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top