Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2004, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jade- Oh I know, I have been having so much trouble logging in Fan Forum these days. I hope it gets better soon cause I hate when Im not on Fan Forum. Also the link you post isnt working for me

Nichole- Love the WP, new desktop for me and I cant wait to view your video

LovingNate&Hales- Happy Monday to you too!
My LJ
Old 07-26-2004, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva

Living Dead Girl, how could you possibly not read fanfics? Fan fictions keep my R/Hr obsession going. It helps even out the lack of R/Hr scenes in the actual books.
I'm a very odd person. . My friends at the Buffy/Angel boards ask the same thing. Especially the Immortal Lovers.
Old 07-26-2004, 05:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally posted by GG
So...that R/H "crown" dream of Harry's isn't sounding familiar to anyone else?
Yes, it's familiar. I think it's in the earlier chapters, before Harry went to Grimmauld Place. He dreamt that Hermione and Ron both had crowns on their heads. Apparently, it was foreshadowing the prefect thing.
Old 07-26-2004, 05:34 PM
GG
Extreme Fan

Nicole - Great fanart! Lovely!!

Hmm...I just finished reading Hermione Granger and the Order of the Phoenix the other day and I really enjoyed it. I don't know if I should read the sequels or not, though...

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG
Yes, it's familiar. I think it's in the earlier chapters, before Harry went to Grimmauld Place. He dreamt that Hermione and Ron both had crowns on their heads. Apparently, it was foreshadowing the prefect thing.
Ahh...okay, i'll have to look it up now! Thank you so much for solving this for me! It was driving me crazy and I really didn't know where to even begin to look. Thanks!!

I was at a board and reading about other people's predictions and it just got me thinking. When someone referred to that dream, I was just lost and had to find out more! So, that'll send my brain spinning for a while... Thanks, again!

"...several scenes hinting at sexual tension between Harry's best friends, Ron and Hermione, who can't keep their hands off each other -- and can't figure out why." --SF Gate, POA review.
Old 07-26-2004, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

The crown thing...

Yeah ... I just read that last night - oddly enough.

Chapter 10 of OOTP (pg 179)

"Harry had a troubled night's sleep. His parents wove in and out of his dreams, never speaking; Mrs. Weasley sobbed over Kreacher's dead body watched by Rodn and Hermione who were wearing crowns, and yet again Harry found himself walking down a corridor ending in a locked door."

Earlier that day, Ron and Hermione got their prefect badges and Mrs Weasley had her whole bogart thing. Also Harry was shown a picture of the first order of the phoenix which his parents were members of.

Thanks for adding me!
Old 07-26-2004, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hmm thats interesting. I havent gotten around to reading POA yet, I just started to read GOF.
My LJ
Old 07-26-2004, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

I only started reading fan fic about 6 months ago...but since then I've read ALOT.

The sequels of Hermione Granger and the Order of the Phoenix are ok...but nothing quite lives up to that!

My favorite fic at the moment is one that gets updated about every two weeks or so.The Price of Love

It's long..but well worth it. I recommend reading a couple of chapters at a time. My favorite part is where Hermione deals with a boggart of her own! Not to mention Ron and Hermione snogging - lots and lots! But that goes without saying!
Old 07-26-2004, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

crisTM, Ron & Hermione snogging is always good. So I'm gonna go read your fic suggestion.

I just finished "Hermione Granger and the Ootp"... and it spoiled the plot of OoTp for me since I haven't bought the book yet. The whole fanfic was 15 chapters long and R/Hr snogged only twice!. Anyhow, the fic was great... a little angsty... but well recommended.

Jade
Old 07-26-2004, 06:45 PM
GG
Extreme Fan

crisTM - Wow, thanks so much for pointing that out to me! I don't know why I didn't remember. Perhaps because I only read OoTP once. Maybe this is a sign that I should read it again when i'm done with GoF. Anyway, thanks again! And no prob about being added!
...And yeah, do you think so about the sequels? I just don't know if I should read them or not. And wow, that other fic looks long but I think i'll check it out! I do like lots of R/H snogging!

Jade - Ohh...you read it before OoTP? Wow, interesting. And yeah, they did only kiss twice, but as others have said, the first kiss especially was pretty good.

"...several scenes hinting at sexual tension between Harry's best friends, Ron and Hermione, who can't keep their hands off each other -- and can't figure out why." --SF Gate, POA review.
Old 07-26-2004, 07:04 PM
GG
Extreme Fan

Ooops! Double.

Last edited by GG; 07-26-2004 at 07:16 PM
Old 07-26-2004, 07:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Yay, post #250!! New thread should be started soon! Someone else can do it - too much work for lazy ol' me!
Old 07-26-2004, 08:07 PM
Total Fan

Damn this thread goes so quick!!

And on the cold wet dirt I cry.
Old 07-26-2004, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Whoa... time for a new thread...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top