Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2004, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Ron" screamed Hermione as she jumped on him. He fell with great delight onto the snow with Hermione tumbling on top of his chest, surprised that she landed on him. Ron grabbed a tissue from his pocket and used it to wipe the snow from Hermione's hand's as she looked up at him smiling. Hermione looked at his face and blushed
My LJ
Old 08-31-2004, 10:30 PM
Passionate Fan

"Ron" screamed Hermione as she jumped on him. He fell with great delight onto the snow with Hermione tumbling on top of his chest, surprised that she landed on him. Ron grabbed a tissue from his pocket and used it to wipe the snow from Hermione's hand's as she looked up at him smiling. Hermione looked at his face and blushed. She
Old 08-31-2004, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

This is thread is definitely turning into a sidekick story thread.

Jen - We have the same avatar!

--------------

"Ron" screamed Hermione as she jumped on him. He fell with great delight onto the snow with Hermione tumbling on top of his chest, surprised that she landed on him. Ron grabbed a tissue from his pocket and used it to wipe the snow from Hermione's hand as she looked up at him smiling. Hermione looked at his face and blushed. She took

Jade

Last edited by *Dark_Angel*; 08-31-2004 at 10:45 PM
Old 08-31-2004, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jade- omg I just now noticed, thats great. Do you want me to change it?

"Ron" screamed Hermione as she jumped on him. He fell with great delight onto the snow with Hermione tumbling on top of his chest, surprised that she landed on him. Ron grabbed a tissue from his pocket and used it to wipe the snow from Hermione's hand's as she looked up at him smiling. Hermione looked at his face and blushed. She took a
My LJ
Old 08-31-2004, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, we're twins now.

-----------

"Ron" screamed Hermione as she jumped on him. He fell with great delight onto the snow with Hermione tumbling on top of his chest, surprised that she landed on him. Ron grabbed a tissue from his pocket and used it to wipe the snow from Hermione's hand as she looked up at him smiling. Hermione looked at him and blushed. She took a snowball

(changed the grammar a bit )
Old 08-31-2004, 10:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

"Ron" screamed Hermione as she jumped on him. He fell with great delight onto the snow with Hermione tumbling on top of his chest, surprised that she landed on him. Ron grabbed a tissue from his pocket and used it to wipe the snow from Hermione's hand as she looked up at him smiling. Hermione looked at him and blushed. She took a snowball and

I need grammar classes.
Really.
Specially prepositions.

"Oliver, Oliver... Wood me! Wood me!"

Ron and Hermione; made for each other.
Old 08-31-2004, 10:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Lol, I was just about to correct the grammar. And whoa...I was just typing "and" onto the end of this when someone beat me.

-----------

"Ron" screamed Hermione as she jumped on him. He fell with great delight onto the snow with Hermione tumbling on top of his chest, surprised that she landed on him. Ron grabbed a tissue from his pocket and used it to wipe the snow from Hermione's hand as she looked up at him smiling. Hermione looked at him and blushed. She took a snowball and threw

Icon credit to _klotera
Old 08-31-2004, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jade- yeah for a brief second

"Ron" screamed Hermione as she jumped on him. He fell with great delight onto the snow with Hermione tumbling on top of his chest, surprised that she landed on him. Ron grabbed a tissue from his pocket and used it to wipe the snow from Hermione's hand as she looked up at him smiling. Hermione looked at him and blushed. She took a snowball and threw it
My LJ
Old 08-31-2004, 11:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Supervixen- Oh...Sorry...

"Ron" screamed Hermione as she jumped on him. He fell with great delight onto the snow with Hermione tumbling on top of his chest, surprised that she landed on him. Ron grabbed a tissue from his pocket and used it to wipe the snow from Hermione's hand as she looked up at him smiling. Hermione looked at him and blushed. She took a snowball and threw it at

Is that correct? I'm really bad at prepositions... (I had a preposition class today... But I just forgot...)

Old 08-31-2004, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

min_martine- looks fine to me

"Ron" screamed Hermione as she jumped on him. He fell with great delight onto the snow with Hermione tumbling on top of his chest, surprised that she landed on him. Ron grabbed a tissue from his pocket and used it to wipe the snow from Hermione's hand as she looked up at him smiling. Hermione looked at him and blushed. She took a snowball and threw it at him.
My LJ
Old 08-31-2004, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

"Ron" screamed Hermione as she jumped on him. He fell with great delight onto the snow with Hermione tumbling on top of his chest, surprised that she landed on him. Ron grabbed a tissue from his pocket and used it to wipe the snow from Hermione's hand as she looked up at him smiling. Hermione looked at him and blushed. She took a snowball and threw it at him. He
Old 08-31-2004, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Ron" screamed Hermione as she jumped on him. He fell with great delight onto the snow with Hermione tumbling on top of his chest, surprised that she landed on him. Ron grabbed a tissue from his pocket and used it to wipe the snow from Hermione's hand as she looked up at him smiling. Hermione looked at him and blushed. She took a snowball and threw it at him. He whiped
My LJ
Old 08-31-2004, 11:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

"Ron" screamed Hermione as she jumped on him. He fell with great delight onto the snow with Hermione tumbling on top of his chest, surprised that she landed on him. Ron grabbed a tissue from his pocket and used it to wipe the snow from Hermione's hand as she looked up at him smiling. Hermione looked at him and blushed. She took a snowball and threw it at him. He whiped the

Old 08-31-2004, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

"Ron" screamed Hermione as she jumped on him. He fell with great delight onto the snow with Hermione tumbling on top of his chest, surprised that she landed on him. Ron grabbed a tissue from his pocket and used it to wipe the snow from Hermione's hand as she looked up at him smiling. Hermione looked at him and blushed. She took a snowball and threw it at him. He whiped the snowball
Old 08-31-2004, 11:53 PM
Elite Fan

"Ron" screamed Hermione as she jumped on him. He fell with great delight onto the snow with Hermione tumbling on top of his chest, surprised that she landed on him. Ron grabbed a tissue from his pocket and used it to wipe the snow from Hermione's hand as she looked up at him smiling. Hermione looked at him and blushed. She took a snowball and threw it at him. He wiped the snowball off

(changed whiped to wiped, hope u dont mind.)

Jade
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top