Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2017, 10:34 PM
Moderator Manager

I agree. It's not the real-world if RHr aren't together (and Rose doesn't exist). They really had it worst in both AUs, imo.

"A love like ours can burn down a city."

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 03-18-2017, 02:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

they really did focus on romione in both universes to point out how wrong those worlds were
Old 03-18-2017, 10:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Yes, which also means that all the characters that they showed in that AU is also not themselves/different.

Sometimes I wish we got another chapter before we got the Epilogue because I wanted to read more RHr moments when they are actually together and dating.

Also if you're trying to access this site and it's telling you that it's unsafe to proceed or has a phishing warning, we already informed our Tech Manager about this and will be looked into. Thanks everyone.

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 03-20-2017, 11:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

yes, the warning is off now.

i think we all would want a chapter before the epilogue to show us the aftermath of the battle, maybe the funeral of our loved characters, a hint of future developent (ron/harry not going back to hogwarts but joining the aurors, hermione going back to finish her 7th year and she and ron officially dating, etc.)
Old 03-20-2017, 01:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you, Lindsay. I was unable to get on the site for a while.

I would've loved an extra chapter in DH7. Especially if it focused on Ron and Hermione. We needed just one chapter that focused on them and that didn't have Harry in it.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:08 PM
Moderator Manager

If it's still happening to anyone, please log off and clear your cookies and then log in again.

Oh gosh, I would have loved a funeral scene for Fred. It'll be sad but I think we needed one. And also a chapter where Ron & Hermione goes to Australia and lifts the spell on Hermione's parents.

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 03-21-2017, 04:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Agree! An extra chapter after the battle and before the Epilogue would have been awesome and would give a better closure to that journey.

But now with the Cursed Child we do have better knowledge of what our characters did all those years. Not a lot of info, but better than nothing.
Old 03-21-2017, 11:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, I felt like after the battle ended, we were just thrust into 19 years later. I was like "hang on, we missed SO much."

And yes, better than nothing. CC also confirmed that RHr are very much in-love, a loving husband-wife with kids, and most important, they were happy.

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 03-22-2017, 03:29 PM
Loyal Fan

I know for sure i'd love a chapter before the Epilogue where Ron/Hermione are officially a couple. Maybe JKR did it on purpose to not give the readers anything between the battle and the Epilogue. Maybe she wanted to let us fill the blanks any way we wanted to.

credit beautiful fanart
Old 03-22-2017, 03:38 PM
Loyal Fan

They look very small in that drawing above. Ron and Hermione are quite tall in my head. Ron's about 6'3" and Hermione's about 5'11". I don't like how people make Hermione so much tinier than Ron, I do imagine she was just a few inches shorter than him.

I think J.K. Rowling did that on purpose, end it with the scene in Dumbledore's office right after the Final Battle and then jump to the Nineteen Years Later. What happened in between was meant to be interpreted by us.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:09 PM
Moderator Manager

I'd like to think that as well. Whatever happened in between leading up to the Epilogue is up to our imagination. And that also gives way for wonderful fanfic writers to write a missing moment for these two.

Lovely drawing (and it's new too)!

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 03-23-2017, 03:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Lovely fanart

Yes, i guess JKR did let us fill the 19 years any way we imagined, but it would be cool to see R/Hr acting couple-y for a chapter before the Epilogue
Old 03-23-2017, 08:43 PM
Moderator Manager

In my canon head, after the events at Hogwarts, 2 things I really wanted to see was Fred's funeral and RHr going to Australia to reverse the spell on Hermione's parents. I know I read some fics back then where the Australia thing happened. I'll have to look them up.

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 03-24-2017, 08:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Today is Red Nose Day and Noma and Paul posed like this

X They are so adorkable
Old 03-24-2017, 11:21 PM
Moderator Manager

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH. Thanks for posting. I'm going to miss them A LOT.

dw | dd | st | kh
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top