Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2016, 05:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

beautiful fanart! easily one of hermione's fantasies is she and ron cuddling under the blanket and him reading her a book

i haven't visit tumblr for some time, so maybe it will be nice to check any new r/hr material. although usually there are many hating post because a lot of antis don't care about respecting someone else's ship and post mean things under their tag
Old 11-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Moderator Manager

I haven't been on Tumblr much too. I used to be there all the time before, especially when it was new but (as is the case with me), everytime I try something new, I end up getting bored by it eventually.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-13-2016, 05:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I haven't been on Tumblr much too. I used to be there all the time before, especially when it was new but (as is the case with me), everytime I try something new, I end up getting bored by it eventually.
i get that too the initial enthusiasm leaves and after that i either don't care enough to revisit or i do it rarely.
Old 11-13-2016, 05:52 PM
Loyal Fan

credit Tumblr is a great place to find beautiful fanarts like this one
Old 11-13-2016, 10:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Plus, depending on the fandom, Tumblr is a pretty nasty place.

Aww, another cute fanart! I like that Ron is holding Crookshanks there.

Old 11-14-2016, 06:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aaawww lovely fanart!

I don't usually follow social media, but if you know how to use Tumblr (i don't ) you stay away from anyone undesired. At least for the most part. There are always very capable trolls or haters out there.
Old 11-15-2016, 12:06 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Yes, all social media can be a nasty place. And it's definitely not for all.

Looks like the European premiere of Fantastic Beasts is happening later and Emma won't be attending because she'll be busy with her BATB promotions but I'm hoping Rupert will be able to go.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

lovely fanart!

that's too bad that emma won't be there, but i get the feeling that neither rupert nor dan will attent. we were expecting/hoping them to go together in the premiere of the cursed child and it didn't happen and i guess the same will happen again.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Unfortunately, I agree about Dan and Rupert not going either. I think the three of them have moved past the whole Potterverse franchise and want to focus on other things now. They've already done at least eight premieres in eleven years, from Sorcerer's Stone to Deathly Hallows II. I think they also feel the attention will be taken off the stars of the new movies and it will be drawn on them instead. They just want to see the movie as fans, if they are even fans.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:51 PM
Moderator Manager

None of the HP cast were there except for Devon Murray (Seamus). Which is, as you both said, expected since they didn't want the spotlight taken away from the cast (understandable). Rupert is also busy shooting for a TV show but I was at least hoping he'd attend as he's in the UK anyway. It has been a long time since we've seen Rupert & Emma together in anything. The last was the DH 2 NYC premiere back in 2011.

Old 11-16-2016, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I've long lost all hope that we'll see them together any time soon.

credit lovely fanart!
Old 11-17-2016, 02:35 AM
Moderator Manager

Awww, I love that. Seriously we need more POC Hermione arts (with Ron).

Old 11-17-2016, 10:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

beautiful art! i agree, lindsay, that we need more poc!hermione arts with ron. if we had leaked scenes from the play, it would definitely inspire artist, but right now there's no material to work with besides the script.
Old 11-17-2016, 11:49 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah and that sucks. I'm hoping they'd release a picture book or something. A compilation of some BTS shots of the cast rehearsing or some of outtakes of their first day. That would be nice.

Old 11-18-2016, 03:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

is the original cast of the cursed child still there? i know that the guy who played scorpius was replaced for some weeks, but i have no idea what happens with this play. unfortunately, it's a show for a few lucky fans
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top