Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2015, 05:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

While I think that poitrait of Ronmione with their kids is adorable, and who can not love Hugo's shirt? That limb between Ron and Hugo is really bothering me, it doesn't seem to belong to anyone.
Old 01-21-2015, 11:27 PM
Moderator Manager

LOL at Hugo's shirt! He's like a mini-Ron, I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romione4ever (View Post)
I don't know... but just because Ron is wearing his tie, doesn't mean that he must be at school. Maybe it's the memorial day for all the deads from the war, or the day before Hermione goes back to Hogwarts for her 7th year, or just a date where Ron wanted to wear the tie. Whatever it is, it's really beautiful drawing
It could be interpreted in a lot of ways, that's for sure.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-22-2015, 01:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec =) (View Post)
While I think that poitrait of Ronmione with their kids is adorable, and who can not love Hugo's shirt? That limb between Ron and Hugo is really bothering me, it doesn't seem to belong to anyone.
You mean the leg? That's Hermione's leg. You can see the black skirt she's wearing. She's not standing behind the couch. She's also sitting with one leg there and the other probably behind the couch or Ron is covering it with his left arm. That's what i think.
Old 01-22-2015, 04:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

dork lord i love it!
Old 01-23-2015, 12:20 AM
Moderator Manager

I'm wondering about that portrait hung on the wall. Is that Luna on the far right? If it is, it must be a photo of RHr with their friends.

Old 01-23-2015, 06:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think that is Neville and Luna.

Seeing as I am on a different computer now, my last entry in the Google search box was "illegitimate Ronmione babies" if anyone cares.

Last edited by Bec =); 01-23-2015 at 10:45 AM
Old 01-23-2015, 02:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Awesome art! And Hugo's t-shirt is hilarous

Bec, i wonder what drove you to search "illegitimate Romione babies" in the first place, but i'm too afraid to ask

Remember that pic we got the other day with R/E for the "kiss a ginger" day?

Not there is a gif with just Hermione from that (the rest is black, but we know that she's talking with Rupert there) and it makes me wonder if this is a part of a Ron/Hermione HBP deleted scene or just Rupert/Emma BTS moment. Whatever it is, we (naturally) haven't seen yet the whole thing.

x
Old 01-23-2015, 10:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Seeing as I am on a different computer now, my last entry in the Google search box was "illegitimate Ronmione babies" if anyone cares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnUnited (View Post)
Not there is a gif with just Hermione from that (the rest is black, but we know that she's talking with Rupert there) and it makes me wonder if this is a part of a Ron/Hermione HBP deleted scene or just Rupert/Emma BTS moment. Whatever it is, we (naturally) haven't seen yet the whole thing.

x
EEP! I can't tell if it's a RHr deleted scene or a Rupert/Emma moment. Either way, I want more!

Old 01-24-2015, 06:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

I get the feeling it's a Rupert/Emma moment.

I have a Romione story up on FFN, that starts out as Harmony, and I've gotten anonymous flames. I kind of want to delete it now.
Old 01-24-2015, 09:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, i'm starting to believe that it must be a Rupert/Emma moment there

Quote:
I have a Romione story up on FFN, that starts out as Harmony, and I've gotten anonymous flames. I kind of want to delete it now.
Sadly, I've seen it happening to all the fanbases and all the ships. People for some reason can't accept some things. If you want my advice, post it under only Hermione's category and write an A/N telling people that your story starts like this but it's going to be R/Hr. That way, noone can accuse you for posting h/hr under the r/hr category or that you're misleading them. I know it's nonsense, but if it really bothers you...
Old 01-24-2015, 10:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

I modified the character selection to include Ron and Ginny. So it's Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny now.
Old 01-24-2015, 12:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

That gif! Please let it be more!

Quote:
I modified the character selection to include Ron and Ginny. So it's Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny now.
I gotta be honest, i wouldn't read your story. But since you do like to have fun writing fics, you shouldn't let anyone's opinion matter. Write whatever you want because you enjoy it, not for anyone else. If someone doesn't like it... who cares?
Old 01-24-2015, 04:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for being polite and constructive about it R4E. I appreciate that, and I am going to keep writing because my ship does get together in the end. Maybe not in the ideal way, but they will be together.

You guys will like this, though. Just put it up, I'm doing a challenge for HPFC called "Fifty Shades of..." but it's not to do with the plot of Fifty Shades of Grey.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1099582...des-of-Romione
Old 01-24-2015, 09:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnUnited (View Post)
Sadly, I've seen it happening to all the fanbases and all the ships. People for some reason can't accept some things. If you want my advice, post it under only Hermione's category and write an A/N telling people that your story starts like this but it's going to be R/Hr. That way, noone can accuse you for posting h/hr under the r/hr category or that you're misleading them. I know it's nonsense, but if it really bothers you...
I agree. These people will always be around unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romione4ever (View Post)
I gotta be honest, i wouldn't read your story. But since you do like to have fun writing fics, you shouldn't let anyone's opinion matter. Write whatever you want because you enjoy it, not for anyone else. If someone doesn't like it... who cares?
Well said.

Quote:
You guys will like this, though. Just put it up, I'm doing a challenge for HPFC called "Fifty Shades of..." but it's not to do with the plot of Fifty Shades of Grey.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1099582...des-of-Romione
Thanks for sharing your fic.

Old 01-25-2015, 04:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for sharing your link, Bec

x Remember that moment?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top