Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2016, 11:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

I did notice that most of you aren't spoiled yet and i promise, i won't share any secrets.

Are you people excited about the whole play or only for R/HR?
Old 07-09-2016, 03:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnUnited (View Post)
To be honest, at this moment I only care about R/Hr. If they aren't treated right, then I guess that will affect strongly my views of TCC. That doesn't mean though that if they're treated right, then by default I will love TCC. The ideal scenario is the one where Romione are treated right in a good story.
Old 07-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnUnited (View Post)
The entire play for me but of course more interested in what's going on with RHr. As always, I won't expect a focus on them just so I won't be too disappointed.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-10-2016, 11:49 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree that Romione is the primary reason i'm looking forward for Cursed Child, but that doesn't mean that i won't care about the rest of the story.

i’ll be the knight beautiful fanart from that moment in PS
Old 07-10-2016, 05:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

did anyone seen Cursed Child? Did they play our favorite couple justice? Afeter the whole..."maybe they'll be divorced thing thing from JKR, I'm a lilttle conserned lol
Old 07-10-2016, 10:15 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoizz545 (View Post)
Oh god, I love this so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymr22 (View Post)
did anyone seen Cursed Child? Did they play our favorite couple justice? Afeter the whole..."maybe they'll be divorced thing thing from JKR, I'm a lilttle conserned lol
Majority of us here are still unspoiled for Cursed Child but once the book comes out, we are free to discuss the play on this thread (under the spoiler tags).

Old 07-11-2016, 07:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymr22 (View Post)
There's a thread about The Cursed Child and i think there are spoilers there so you can read them if you like.

We don't know what's happening in the play since we haven't seen the play and we're waiting for the book release, but one thing i know is that JKR never said that R/Hr they'll be divorced. The worst thing she ever said was to joke that they might need a bit of couples' counseling. Some people took this whole thing out of context because that's what they're hoping for. But it ain't gonna happen.

Last edited by geoizz545; 07-11-2016 at 08:53 AM
Old 07-11-2016, 02:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Wait, what's this about Romione being divorced... Oh, you're talking about that controversy from a billion years ago. Can I just say: Anvils weigh several tons... that'd be pretty tough to pick up and discard.

I've been minimally spoiled on TCC. If anyone would like to discuss (and enlighten me if you saw it in theater) with me, please do!
Old 07-11-2016, 09:08 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm not sure where the divorce thing started but it probably had to do with that not-so controversial (anymore) interview with Jo & Emma many years ago that RHr was having problems with their marriage and would need "relationship counseling". All of this were just bits and pieces of the interview coming out before we got the actual interview so expectedly, the fandom exploded.

Old 07-12-2016, 08:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoizz545 (View Post)
I love this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~wanderlust~ (View Post)
I've been minimally spoiled on TCC. If anyone would like to discuss (and enlighten me if you saw it in theater) with me, please do!
I don't know if there's anyone here who's going to see the play. I'm a few thousand miles away from London, so it's not easy for me to go there
Most of us we're waiting for the book release to see what the play is all about. I think in a month we can have proper discussions about it.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Yay, can't wait!

Yeah, I'm on the other side of the Atlantic myself.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:33 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm sure some of us (or at least someone else lurking) is probably from London and might go see the play. But hopefully we get an inside reaction from someone who will see the play. As I mentioned on the Next Generation thread, it's different reading the book vs. actually seeing the play.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:38 AM
Loyal Fan

I hope the play portrays Ron decently (unlike the movies ) and his relationship with Hermione is shown as stable and loving.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:10 PM
Moderator Manager

There's a new article about RHr (on Cursed Child) which I'm dying to read but we have to be spoiler-free here so I won't even post the link here cause we'll be all tempted to read it.

But guyssss... SQUEEEEEEEE. That is all.

Old 07-14-2016, 01:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh why you said that? Now, i want to read it! Is it spoiler... ish?