Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2016, 09:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yes, Rose's part was too small. That was a big surprise to me, but thinking what the story was, it makes sense that she didn't became a part of the Albus/Scorpius group.

What i did mind though was in the end that after everything, instead of giving her a meaningful scene she was used for another Scorpius funny scene with the whole dating thing.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah like she was a "filler" and conveniently added for the light moments.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-30-2016, 12:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Sadly, i agree. Rose wasn't treated nice in this play and i wish she had some moments without revolving around Albus/Scorpius. A family moment with her, Ron and Hermione would be ideal, but...

credit another lovely fanart
Old 09-30-2016, 11:08 PM
Moderator Manager

^ OMG I love this! I did see Paul wear a hooded shirt in some of the rehearsal photos (same with Noma) so this drawing is giving me butterflies.

Old 10-01-2016, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

That´s so cute
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-01-2016, 10:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika_Weasley (View Post)
Yes, Rose's part was too small. That was a big surprise to me, but thinking what the story was, it makes sense that she didn't became a part of the Albus/Scorpius group.
That really bums me out because I love the idea of Albus Severus, Rose, and Scorpius all being best friends. But it's understandable that it'd be too similar to the friendship Harry, Ron, and Hermione have. And from what the play showed, it'd be nearly identical if Rose had been more involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika_Weasley (View Post)
What i did mind though was in the end that after everything, instead of giving her a meaningful scene she was used for another Scorpius funny scene with the whole dating thing.
That would bother me too!
Old 10-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

well with all the hopping around, the story quickly turned to worried parents and a very Potter/Malfoy centric story.
Old 10-01-2016, 12:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

i like that rose wasn't a part of the albus/scorpius friendship because it might seemed too similar to h/r/hr, but on the other hand her character was practically non-existant. it's like the only reason she's in the story was so that the audience would notice that she's gone after the two boys go back in time so they have to do anything to bring her back.
Old 10-02-2016, 07:55 AM
Moderator Manager

Since they didn't introduce Hugo on this one, I'd be fine if we don't get Rose at all considering how little we got of her.

I was expecting CC to be very Potter-centric, with a lof of Harry & Ginny bits and the focus mostly on their children and of course Albus. I wasn't expecting all the RHr stuff we got at all.

Old 10-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

We got not nearly enough Rose to see what kind of character she is. We practically know nothing about her.

I agree, Lindsay. I was expecting a lot of Rose and very little R/Hr, but we got the opposite. I don't mind the amount of R/Hr scenes obviously, but it would be nice to see more Rose and how they function as the Granger-Weasley family.
Old 10-02-2016, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

And you married her Ron.

Source: ginnxweasley

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 10-02-2016, 09:57 PM
Moderator Manager

It's not going to happen but I wish JKR would expound on the Granger-Weasley family more either through Pottermore or some other form. I want to know more about Hugo & Rose and how they were as kids. I expect Hugo will be a lot like Ron though, quite funny and easy going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
Source: ginnxweasley
Lovely! We have soooo many RHr moments from both books and movies, at least.

Old 10-03-2016, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Such a lovely gifset
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-03-2016, 08:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lovely gifset!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
It's not going to happen but I wish JKR would expound on the Granger-Weasley family more either through Pottermore or some other form. I want to know more about Hugo & Rose and how they were as kids. I expect Hugo will be a lot like Ron though, quite funny and easy going.
I too believe that Hugo is like Ron. I think with Hermione for a mother, he's a good student if not from the best in his class, but aside from that, i can definitely see him taking after his father. Quidditch, strategic, laid back, extrovert, with a tendency to get himself in trouble often, etc.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Do you guys think both Hugo & Rose excel in school or it's only Rose since she's a lot like Hermione?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top