Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2016, 12:17 AM
Moderator Manager

And poor Ron too, his face says it all.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-03-2016, 02:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

At least Ron was smart enough to keep a little distance to prepare himself for Hermione's wrath

Seriously though, i always love how Hermione reacted when he came back. I'd hate it if she hugged him or welcomed him. The fact that she made it clear how much he'd hurt her, was very important. And also, i love how Ron never tried to swift the blame for his actions to the locket or Harry or anything. He took full responsibility and tried to make up for hurting her.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:54 AM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/okayhotshot
Old 12-04-2016, 02:15 AM
Moderator Manager

I love all those RHr moments. We really did get a lot of them in the movies at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika_Weasley (View Post)
At least Ron was smart enough to keep a little distance to prepare himself for Hermione's wrath
True.

Quote:
Seriously though, i always love how Hermione reacted when he came back. I'd hate it if she hugged him or welcomed him. The fact that she made it clear how much he'd hurt her, was very important. And also, i love how Ron never tried to swift the blame for his actions to the locket or Harry or anything. He took full responsibility and tried to make up for hurting her.
Yes to all of this! Shows their maturity and level of understanding by this time.

Old 12-04-2016, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

So cute those two
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-05-2016, 01:59 AM
Moderator Manager

+

^ This part was a JOY to watch.

Old 12-05-2016, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved that scene!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-05-2016, 04:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love those pics and the gif from the scene in OoTP

We got good R/Hr scenes in the movies but they could've done a better job, that's for sure
Old 12-06-2016, 12:39 AM
Moderator Manager

Yep, especially that kiss part in DH2. I can go on and on and on about that part.

Old 12-06-2016, 04:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoizz545 (View Post)
“You … a complete arse of, a Weasley! You show up here after weeks and you say ’hey’?”

I love how in the first gif, Harry is all smiling not expecting at all Hermione's reaction

Ahh this scene is so funny and at the same time so touching I haven't seen Fantastic Beasts yet
Old 12-06-2016, 06:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well they couldn't recreate it exactly considering they never showed Hermione's plan to help House elves in the Goblet of Fire movie.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift2Potter (View Post)
Ahh this scene is so funny and at the same time so touching I haven't seen Fantastic Beasts yet
That's alright, it's still in theaters but it will be gone soon. Rogue One is showing next weekend.

Old 12-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Yep, especially that kiss part in DH2. I can go on and on and on about that part.
More than this part?

This is the only scene i wanted them to keep true to the books and it was the biggest disappointment
Old 12-08-2016, 02:02 AM
Moderator Manager

Ohhhh, actually I want that part included too. I was disappointed that Ron wasn't even screaming in the movie. You can feel Ron was distraught because he knows Hermione was in danger. At least in DH2 we did get the kiss but it wasn't the angle we wanted.

Old 12-08-2016, 01:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I too wish they've kept Ron's reaction to Hermione's torture. My guess is that they wanted to give that scene (again) to Emma so they focused only on Hermione's pov. Or maybe they filmed it with Ron's reaction as well, but it wasn't good or it was too intense or whatever, so they decided to go for a different approach.