Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2014, 09:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

If I'm not mistaken, Jo mentioned once that there was an option for the students who completed their 7th year to repeat it, because... let's face it, there wasn't a proper education with Voldemort running the school. And we know that Neville later became a teacher there, so perhaps he did came back to repeat his year. She only mentioned Hermione coming back but it could also apply for other students as well.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:25 AM
Loyal Fan

I think we've used the "Always the tone of surprise" as a title. I'm not 100% sure though. We have time until the next thread so, we'll find a title when the time comes, don't worry

Yes, only Hermione returned to finish her studies. I'm pretty sure though, Ron made her Hogsmeade visits memorable

I don't remember if Neville came back as well, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

I wonder what it was like for Ron and Hermione to be apart for all those months then. I bet they exchanged tons of letters!

♥ Stiles/Malia ♥ ♥ Derek/Jennifer ♥ ♥ Derek/Chris ♥ ♥ Stiles/Scott ♥
Old 02-26-2014, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Old 02-26-2014, 12:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love how Rupert always was against anything romantic about his character. I remember when he said he would prefer Ron die, so that he wouldn't have to kiss Emma.

I think when they were apart that year with Hermione at Hogwarts and Ron at the shop, they probably exchange too many letters. I hope they bought a new owl, because poor Erol would be too old going back and forth all the time
Old 02-26-2014, 01:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

If I were Rupert, I'd want the writers to kill off my character as well. Not so I wouldn't have to kiss Emma Watson...I'd love to kiss her!

But because the writers ruined the character of Ron Weasley.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:11 PM
Loyal Fan

X
Old 02-27-2014, 04:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

I've always believed it too, Rupert
Old 02-27-2014, 07:32 AM
Moderator Manager

Awww, I love that gifset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec =) (View Post)
I think "always the tone of surprise" would be a great thread title!
I think this was already used as a thread title before (not sure how long ago) though I'm fine with using it again if you all want to.

Quote:
I'm confused, though, Neville already completed his seventh year, so why would he go back? Unless McGonagall said the 1997-98 year didn't count as a proper year and everyone had to redo it.
I don't remember him going back either but unlike Harry/Ron, I would believe Neville enjoyed school more than them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romione4ever (View Post)
I love how Rupert always was against anything romantic about his character. I remember when he said he would prefer Ron die, so that he wouldn't have to kiss Emma.
I always laugh at the thought of how embarrassed Rupert was thinking that he had to kiss Emma.

Quote:
I think when they were apart that year with Hermione at Hogwarts and Ron at the shop, they probably exchange too many letters. I hope they bought a new owl, because poor Erol would be too old going back and forth all the time

I can already imagine all the letters exchanged. I would like to believe Ron probably wrote more this time seeing as when they were in Hogwarts, Ron barely wrote or didn't write enough.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-27-2014, 09:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Rupert - bless him - is a man of few words. So, he really make those words count
Old 02-27-2014, 12:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG, letter exchange with Errol? Poor bird! Then again...Pigwidgeon... I just love that owl, he's so crazy. But I agree, Hermione and Ron would exchange tons of letters, in between working and studying. And maybe he could come and visit her. And Rupert's words make me want to hug him.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't think Pig would have survived going back and forth between Hogwarts and the Burrow. Plus their letters would have been pages long, even if they wrote every week.

Rupert is lovely. He has the best comments.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

But he would have been determined, that's for sure.

He really does.

Old 02-27-2014, 03:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think they exchanged too many letters. Hermione would be once again obsessed with homeworks and reading trying to achieve all O's in her NEWT's exams and besides Ron she would have to write letters to her family and probably Harry as well, and Ron at the other hand would also be busy running the Joke Shop, because i have a feeling that he kept it alive until George accepted Fred's death, moved on and joined him.

I think one long letter every week seems good to me.

But, surely Erol was too old for that. I have a feeling that Pig would be thrilled to deliver all those love letters. He always seemed so fond of Ron
Old 02-27-2014, 03:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Not to forget that she probably spent her free time that year just being the teenager she never got to be in her years at Hogwarts. She must have felt a newfound sense of freedom without looking behind her back or over Harry and Ron.

It still would have been strange for her, I imagine, to not have Ron (at least) there with her. She still had Ginny, but she would definitely miss Ron.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top