Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2005, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the icons, they're the best...

Icon by sourburst
Old 02-20-2005, 01:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the welcome, guys!!! Ana was right, this thread is really great--not that this is a surprise, we're sidekickers, after all

Beautiful icons!!! This one:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Last Dance~
is my favorite.

Ana, dear, I fell in love with you before I could even imagine that you were a sidekicker =* And for God's sake, stop telling lies about my looks!!!
Old 02-20-2005, 01:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Aw, love is definitely in the air tonight

Alyssa, your icons are lovely as always
This one reminds me when I was into trio/threesome fic

Am I the only one here who doesn't find Daniel all that hot? (no offence fórum Daniel) And he has a unique music taste indeed, but too punkish-trash for my taste. Don't linch me though Rupert is more like my guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Daniel~
True--- but if they believe that Harry and Hermione are more than friends, well, everytime they did/do something for each other is not just because of that, but because they're madly in love. Geez...
Then Harry is clearly in madly love with Ron too

Quote:
Now tell me: with things like that, how can we NOT be confident about our ship?
Still amazes me, that someone could think other canon Hermione ship than R/Hr. But as I said, if there could be a Harry/Draco than why not a Harry/Hermione?

Quote:
I can picture the beautiful scene: the trio in Madam Puddifoot's cafe, talking, Hermione holding Harry's hand and Harry caressing Ron's arm. Lovely.
And don't forget Ron is playing with Hermione's hair. Talking about unrequited feelings...
Old 02-20-2005, 02:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lilith~
And don't forget Ron is playing with Hermione's hair. Talking about unrequited feelings...
yes, that must also be included.

"Of the many different lives that can be lived, which is the one that's going to inspire you?"- Naomi Barr
Old 02-20-2005, 02:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Double post, sorry.

Last edited by ~Daniel~; 02-20-2005 at 02:52 PM
Old 02-20-2005, 02:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Aw, love is definitely in the air tonight
Sure!! Oh, but Ana and I are just platonic friends. Just like a certain couple that we know...

Quote:
Still amazes me, that someone could think other canon Hermione ship than R/Hr. But as I said, if there could be a Harry/Draco than why not a Harry/Hermione?
You play hard, girl But I didn't know the existence of the H/Hr ship until...now. Ok, not now exactly, but it wasn't a long time ago. Although, I should have imagined. Harry's the main character and Hermione is the main female character so is natural that some people would want to see them together. Obviously, that's not the only reason, but the-hero-and-the girl is a tale as old as time. In some cases, it works. HP, IMO, is not one of those cases.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Sure!! Oh, but Ana and I are just platonic friends. Just like a certain couple that we know...
Who could you be talking about /me wonders ?

Quote:
You play hard, girl
What can I say? I've always been bad

Quote:
But I didn't know the existence of the H/Hr ship until...now. Ok, not now exactly, but it wasn't a long time ago. Although, I should have imagined. Harry's the main character and Hermione is the main female character so is natural that some people would want to see them together. Obviously, that's not the only reason, but the-hero-and-the girl is a tale as old as time. In some cases, it works. HP, IMO, is not one of those cases.
Me too, I said in the previous previous thread I couldn't believe that there were such a ship as H/Hr
The Aurors read too much fairytales
If JKR'd wanted the H/HR ship to happen then she wouldn't have created the trio. There would have been only Harry and Hermione or Harry and Ron as best friends and Hermione as Mary Sue :-P
Old 02-20-2005, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So true!!! And look at irony, I have Hermione's hair and you have Harry's eyes. Well, more like Dan's eyes, but stil...

Quote:
Baby, you are mean. That's why I love you Harry and Draco wouldn't work for me---he would never love Harry like Ron does
Old 02-20-2005, 03:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor
Baby, you are mean. That's why I love you Harry and Draco wouldn't work for me---he would never love Harry like Ron does
I spit out my soda.
God help me I now have the urge to read some threesome fic
Old 02-20-2005, 03:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Am I the only one here who doesn't find Daniel all that hot?
He's hot... as Harry Potter. In real life, I just don't see it. Does that make any sense? lol. I think it's the glasses. He's still pretty. Just not my kind of pretty. I love Rupert with the long hair. Gorgeous! I can't wait for GoF.

Thank you all for the nice comments about my icons.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I spit out my soda.
Am I lying?? Ron and Harry, that's the only way to go. Ron and Hermione? Pfff...she would never love and recognize Ron like Harry does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Last Dance~
He's hot... as Harry Potter. In real life, I just don't see it. Does that make any sense? lol. I think it's the glasses. He's still pretty. Just not my kind of pretty. I love Rupert with the long hair. Gorgeous! I can't wait for GoF.
Oh, my eyes, mind and *impure* thoughts are all for Rupert. Long-hair Rupert is so...*impure thoughts* I think Dan is cute and handsome. He has charisma and he seems to be a very nice guy, so for me, that's where his charm is. And /me really wants to see Daniel taking a bath in GoF----that movie's going to be AWESOME!!!
Old 02-20-2005, 03:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Off topic alert

Quote:
Am I lying?? Ron and Harry, that's the only way to go. Ron and Hermione? Pfff...she would never love and recognize Ron like Harry does.
Too true...what are we doing here? There is only one true love and that is Harry/Ron...we should think of a name... what about Horr(n)y

Quote:
Oh, my eyes, mind and *impure* thoughts are all for Rupert. Long-hair Rupert is so...*impure thoughts* I think Dan is cute and handsome. He has charisma and he seems to be a very nice guy, so for me, that's where his charm is. And /me really wants to see Daniel taking a bath in GoF----that movie's going to be AWESOME!!!
You are one naughty girl
Daniel looks very average to me :-/ He should wear the glasses all the time methinks.
But Rupert
Old 02-20-2005, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Too true...what are we doing here? There is only one true love and that is Harry/Ron...we should think of a name... what about Horr(n)y
Where's Nina to tell us that we're corrupting the sidekickers??? Let's stop that. A guy and a guy can be JUST friends!

Quote:
You are one naughty girl
Those cute icons of yours!!

Quote:
Daniel looks very average to me :-/ He should wear the glasses all the time methinks. But Rupert
I know what you're thinking: Rupert should wear NOTHING!!! At least that's what I'm thinking Emma's such a lucky lady--- Dan off-screen and Rupert on-screen
Old 02-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
A guy and a guy can be JUST friends!
Aw, come on, even you don't believe that
Okay I'm stopping before someone thinks we are serious

Quote:
I know what you're thinking: Rupert should wear NOTHING!!! At least that's what I'm thinking Emma's such a look lady--- Dan off-screen and Rupert on-screen
Lucky girl But I don't mind. Me being 21 year-old really shouldn't perv over 16 years old guys
Old 02-20-2005, 04:03 PM
Total Fan

i just have to say how much i love this thread.

it's all so amazingly awesome.

"Of the many different lives that can be lived, which is the one that's going to inspire you?"- Naomi Barr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top