Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2004, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by baileycat:
<STRONG>Realistically, I don't see much more than the hug and hand grab that would be centered out by the director and screenwriter, and that would be "awkward" by the actors. Maybe some interesting eye contact from the two but I don't think I would consider that awkward.

I've always thought POA was just the tip of the iceburg when it came to R/Hr. GOF will be huge in their development. I was just re-reading the Yule ball scene this morning. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] . What's really great about it (that I didn't notice before) is that Harry knows completely what's going on between the two. Unfortunately he doesn't speak up about it because he wants to still be on speaking terms with Ron.

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited baileycat ]</STRONG>
Yeah you're right. We should be happy with what we get.

Harry difinitely knows what's going on even Hermione does.
[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 05:06 PM
Addicted Fan

yes, Harry can tell what's going on. There is so much tension between them, I'm suprised that giant bolts of energy don't shoot out at passers by.

Dinny: We'll miss you soooo much! You were a terrific mod! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Now we're stuck with Ben [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 05:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ah Din... You're stepping down?

Maybe I sould check the board more....

Harry definitely knows whats going on. And so does Dan [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 03-23-2004, 05:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Din you're leaving us and now we're stuck with Ben!! Noooo Din!! dinn!! :pokes: this stinks! We'll miss you.
Old 03-23-2004, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img] You guys!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 09:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey Kickies! Thanx for the warm welcome back!

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Jessie and Sarah!

and thanx to Jessie I have now watched that trailer close to a hundred times in two days. That part is so cute!

So are we seriously getting the hug? Or is it still in question?

Please purdy please give us our hug! *becomes Gollum* We needs it! We wants it! Give it to us! Our own, our Prrrrrecioussss! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] OMG I crack myself up! blah Well I am the Crackhead Queen.

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
Old 03-23-2004, 09:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Din's leaving? But you can't leave Dinny? You will still be around right? I mean even though you're not going to be mod? This is a rumor isn't it? Rubbish? An early April fools joke? You can't leave us sis? Not when I just came back. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
Old 03-24-2004, 01:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

hey kicks! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
sorry I couldn't made it yesterday but I watched the trailer like 30 times [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] (thanks Liz!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]) and i'm really excited about the movie!
I hope everyone is doing good! I have a lot of catching up to do!
wait wait!! dinny you're stepping down?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 03-24-2004: Message edited chilenita ]
bésame y solo asi podré tenerte
eternamente en mi mente.
Old 03-24-2004, 01:43 AM
Master Fan

Yes, yes. I've stepped down. And look! I got a thread dedicated all for me! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

You crazy oldbies. Really. I say I'm leaving and you all come out from the rock you've been hiding and start posting like crazy. Crazy oldbies. [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 01:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

better late than never! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I know i've been MIA for a long time but now I got all excited with the trailer! She took his hand!!!!...well wrist but it's the same to me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
hey I really love that smilie: [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img] it represents us kicks! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
bésame y solo asi podré tenerte
eternamente en mi mente.
Old 03-24-2004, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

Well, when have not kicks been crazy? [img]smilies/d'oh.gif[/img]

(Another smilie I've been wanting to use!! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] )

Love the trailer too. Don't know about the added scenes, but they definitely show the much needed UST. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 05:34 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm just waiting for the day the UST becomes RST. [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] Let that day be soon, JK!

I have to say, the whole books and movies at the same time was a sneaky move on her part. We have the movies to occupy us while she takes forever writing the books, so the pressure's off her a little bit. It makes sense. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But they're going to catch up sooner or later... which does not make sense.

I realise everybody's impatient for the film right now. But I'm in a very book-six-wanting space and I needed to get that out there.

I'll go back to wishing it was June Fourth already now. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Good morning everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

We'll miss you Din. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Hey Caro [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] *thanks herself for giving Caro the link*. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Anyone else think its sweet that these kids will be 16 and at this point neither of them have had their first kiss yet? Obviously JKR is building to this slowly and I'm sure it will be fantastic when it finally happens but I'm starting to think we won't get it until book 7 (when they're 17!). UST to its extreme!
What do you guys think? Are these two going to be kissing virgins until they're 17 years old?

[ 03-24-2004: Message edited baileycat ]
Old 03-24-2004, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by baileycat:
[QB]UST to its extreme![QB]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so true.
I don't know I have a feeling that they will get their first kiss in the next book or something.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top